Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aircraft Manufacture and Service stocks up 4.0% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Aircraft Manufacture and Service stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up -1.6% in a week
- Aircraft Manufacture and Service stocks up 22.9% on average while median return up 10.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SIF 155.3%, $COMS 71.7%, $AVAV 54.7%, $SPCE 43.8%, $AIRI 36.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PAEWW -0.4%, $HEI -3.3%, $TDG -5.2%, $BA -6.3%, $ERJ -9.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $COMS 71.7%, $RADA 8.0%, $AVAV 6.4%, $AIRI 3.9%, $SPCE 3.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HEI -7.3%, $CVU -8.6%, $TATT -9.0%, $SIF -11.0%, $ERJ -17.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.8%, for the past 3 months is 24.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.2%, the lowest correlation is 2.0%, the latest correlation is 43.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.2% between AVAV and SPCE
The lowest correlation is -45.3% between CUB and PAEWW
The first space exploration ETF is set to launch. Richard Branson’s orbital-rocket system put its first satellites into space. Blue Origin aims to fly its first passengers on the company’s space tourism rocket as soon as April. All systems are “go” as IPO Edge announces its first virtual forum about space. Hear from the Federal Aviation […]
General Dynamics' (GD) subsidiary is awarded the U.S. Army Europe Contract for Enterprise Mission Information Technology Services for an estimated value of $695 million.
These are the industrial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for February.
In this article, we present to you the 16 Best Space Stocks to Buy Now. If you’re in a hurry, click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Best Space Stocks to Buy Now. What lies beyond the Earth’s atmosphere is breathtakingly beautiful. A common definition of space is the Karman Line, the imaginary […]
Blue Origin launched a test flight of its new crew capsule Thursday, a key step before it can launch its first crewed flight.
Virgin Galactic and other space stocks jumped Thursday on hopes for a new space-focused exchange traded fund.
(Bloomberg) -- Richard Branson’s fortune is getting a boost from Cathie Wood’s plans to go into space.Branson’s stake in Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. surged by about $300 million after Wood’s Ark Investment Management said it was starting a space-focused exchange-traded fund.Shares in the space-travel company jumped as much as 18% in New York trading Thursday morning, valuing Branson’s holding at about $2 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.While the ETF hasn’t started making...
Virgin Galactic surges after Cathie Wood's ARK Investment Management files to launch a space exploration exchange-traded fund.