Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aircraft Manufacture and Service stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 0.8% in a day
- Aircraft Manufacture and Service stocks up 5.0% on average while median return up 4.3% in a week
- Aircraft Manufacture and Service stocks up 23.2% on average while median return up 18.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SPCE 73.3%, $ATRO 51.4%, $SIF 30.8%, $AIRI 22.2%, $ERJ 21.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SIF 18.5%, $CVU 11.1%, $SPCE 9.8%, $AVAV 6.9%, $TDG 5.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AIRI -1.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.8%, for the past 3 months is 16.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.5%, the lowest correlation is -0.8%, the latest correlation is -0.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.7% between HEI and TDG
The lowest correlation is -43.2% between ATRO and BYRN
Aerospace suppliers that maintain planes and furnish spare parts are enjoying a boom thanks to a revival in air travel and slow deliveries of new aircraft. Strong demand for their services is evident in the Rockford, Illinois, hangars of AAR, one of the leading companies in the sector with a market value of $1.7bn. Technicians there are busy working on the planes of customers such as United Airlines and Southwest Airlines.
Hexcel (HXL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.03% and 6.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
George Soros is a legendary investor with a seemingly magic touch. Here are the best George Soros stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist.
BAESY vs. HEI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Less than 160 days from now, Virgin Galactic will launch its first load of paying tourists to space -- maybe.
TransDigm Group Incorporated ( NYSE:TDG ) received a lot of attention from a substantial price increase on the NYSE...
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
Over the past year, insiders sold US$3.4m worth of TransDigm Group Incorporated ( NYSE:TDG ) stock at an average price...
EAST AURORA, N.Y., January 19, 2023--Astronics Corporation (Nasdaq: ATRO) Announces Preliminary Sales for Fourth Quarter 2022 of $155M to $160M; Completes $205M Debt Refinancing release
AAR (AIR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.