Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Aircraft Manufacture and Service stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 2.4% in a day
- Aircraft Manufacture and Service stocks up 3.6% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Aircraft Manufacture and Service stocks down 12.6% on average while median return down 8.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BYRN 11.6%, $SIF 7.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SPCE -17.9%, $RADA -22.3%, $DCO -23.9%, $BA -29.9%, $SPR -31.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BYRN 17.1%, $SIF 9.6%, $AVAV 8.3%, $RADA 7.7%, $SPCE 5.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HEI -0.5%, $VEC -0.6%, $DCO -4.8%, $ATRO -5.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.0%, for the past 3 months is 26.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.1%, the lowest correlation is 11.6%, the latest correlation is 40.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.6% between ERJ and HEI
The lowest correlation is -41.1% between SIF and TATT
Heico Corporation (HEI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Though nothing to be celebrated, Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine translates into substantial interest toward defense stocks. Raytheon Technologies (RTX): An icon of the Ukrainian resistance due to its advanced weapons systems, Raytheon is one of the biggest organic marketing beneficiaries among defense stocks. Heico (HEI): A defense contractor specializing in manufacturing vital parts and components, Heico serves relevant aeronautical weapons systems. BWX Technologies (BWXT): Perhaps best k
Third Quarter 2021 vs. Third Quarter 2020 (Re-stated) Revenue of $23.9 million compared to $25.6 million;Gross profit of $3.7 million compared to $4.2 million;Gross margin of 15.3% compared to 16.4%;Net income of $5.4 million ($0.6M excluding $4.8 million in PPP loan forgiveness) compared to $0.8 million;Earnings per diluted share of $0.44 ($0.05 excluding $0.39 in PPP loan forgiveness) compared to $0.07;Cash flow from operations of $1.2 million compared to a use of $(2.4) million. Nine Months 2
We've seen this movie before only to watch dip-buyers get fleeced — but money managers are now warming to the idea of a material bounce in stocks.
To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center. David Gardner: Thirty separate times, about every 10 weeks on this podcast over six years, I picked five stocks.
BAESY vs. HEI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
As every investor would know, not every swing hits the sweet spot. But really bad investments should be rare. So take a...
Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) ("Byrna", "the Company", "we" or "us") is pleased to announce that we have selected Outdoor Investment Holdings (OIH) as our exclusive distribution partner for the South African consumer and dealer markets.