Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Alternative Power Generation stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Alternative Power Generation stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up 2.7% in a week
- Alternative Power Generation stocks up 15.5% on average while median return up 8.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RUN 46.0%, $MAXN 38.1%, $AZRE 16.4%, $NEP 9.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AZRE 6.1%, $MAXN 4.8%, $NEP 4.3%, $CWEN 2.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RUN -0.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.2%, for the past 3 months is 36.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.0%, the lowest correlation is -3.4%, the latest correlation is -1.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.6% between CWEN and NEP
The lowest correlation is -43.0% between ELLO and NEP
NRG vs. NEE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Insiders who bought NextEra Energy, Inc. ( NYSE:NEE ) stock in the last 12 months were richly rewarded last week. The...
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management company, released its “ClearBridge Global Infrastructure Value Strategy” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the letter can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the strategy outperformed the S&P Global Infrastructure Index. The stock selection in the electric, rail, and renewables sectors contributed positively to the fund’s performance. In […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 biggest electrical companies in the USA. To skip the industry analysis, you can go directly to the 5 Biggest Electrical Companies in the USA. Utility stocks such as electric utilities are among the favorites of conservative investors, especially during a recession. These stocks have a low beta, which […]
Dividend Aristocrats have consistently paid and increased their dividends for a minimum of 25 consecutive years, putting their well-established and successful business natures on full display.
NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP) has been unstoppable since its formation in 2014. The clean energy infrastructure company has increased its dividend every quarter, growing it by an eye-popping 320% overall. NextEra Energy Partners anticipates growing its payout at a 12% to 15% annual rate through at least 2025.
In the last year, multiple insiders have substantially increased their holdings of NextEra Energy, Inc. ( NYSE:NEE...
NextEra Energy Partners LP (NYSE: NEP) has agreed with subsidiaries of NextEra Energy Resources LLC to acquire a 49% interest in an approximately 1.5-gigawatt renewables portfolio. The deal also includes 100% of the indirect membership interests in an approximately 345-megawatt (MW) portfolio of operating wind assets. NEP expects to acquire the interests in the assets for total consideration of approximately $805 million, plus the assumption of its share of the portfolio's estimated $1.5 billion
NextEra Energy Partners LP said on Friday it had signed a deal to acquire some solar and wind assets for $805 million, as the company looks to expand its renewables portfolio on surging demand for clean energy. The push to promote alternative energy sources has gained fresh urgency this year as sanctions on major energy exporter Russia, following its invasion of Ukraine, sent crude and natural gas prices soaring. Clean energy companies also stand to gain from the Inflation Reduction Act, a mul...
NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: NEP) today announced that it has entered into an agreement with subsidiaries of NextEra Energy Resources, LLC to acquire a 49% interest in an approximately 1.5-gigawatt renewables portfolio and approximately 100% of the indirect membership interests in an approximately 345-megawatt (MW) portfolio of operating wind assets. Immediately following the acquisition, NextEra Energy Partners will contribute its interests in the newly acquired projects and in six existi