Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Alternative Power Generation stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 2.4% in a day
- Alternative Power Generation stocks down 4.9% on average while median return down 6.1% in a week
- Alternative Power Generation stocks down 13.5% on average while median return down 12.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ORA -16.0%, $RUN -22.8%, $AZRE -28.2%, $MAXN -32.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NEP -6.9%, $AY -7.4%, $CWEN -9.4%, $AZRE -11.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.2%, for the past 3 months is 31.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.3%, the lowest correlation is 1.2%, the latest correlation is 19.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.6% between AY and ORA
The lowest correlation is -21.7% between AY and JHB
OGE Energy's (OGE) Q1 operating revenues of $1,630.6 million fall shy of the Zacks Consensus Estimate but surge 278.1% year over year
Let's dive into three strong dividend-paying stocks that could be solid long-term holds...
Duke Energy's (DUK) Q1 revenues total $6,150 million, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 0.9%. The company reaffirms its 2021 earnings guidance.
NextEra Energy (NEE) closed the most recent trading day at $74.53, moving +0.7% from the previous trading session.
The next generation of electricity may not come from where you think. Here are three examples that show why.
ALLETE's (ALE) first-quarter earnings miss estimates. However, it registers strong electricity sales volume backed by Other Power supplies load.
Tom vonReichbauer, Sunrun CFO joins the Yahoo Finance Live panel with the latest on their Q1 earnings report.
Shares of solar developer Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) jumped as much as 12% in trading today after the company reported first-quarter 2021 financial results. Quarterly revenue jumped 58.9% to $334.8 million, and the net loss was $23.8 million, or $0.12 per share. Net earning assets -- which are calculated as the present value of future cash flows from solar projects minus debt, all discounted by a 5% rate (down from a previously used 6% rate) -- increased by just $59 million to $4.23 billion.