Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Alternative Power Generation stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Alternative Power Generation stocks up 3.6% on average while median return up 3.2% in a week
- Alternative Power Generation stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up -0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ELLO 9.7%, $RUN 8.3%, $ORA 5.4%, $BIP 3.8%, $JHB 0.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CWEN -1.5%, $AZRE -1.7%, $NEP -2.0%, $AY -4.0%, $MAXN -8.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ELLO 18.5%, $RUN 7.9%, $ORA 5.5%, $AY 3.9%, $AZRE 3.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MAXN -1.7%, $CWEN -6.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.3%, for the past 3 months is 24.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.8%, the lowest correlation is -5.3%, the latest correlation is 34.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.8% between MAXN and RUN
The lowest correlation is -12.8% between BIP and CWEN
NextEra (NEE) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
These companies have been firing on all cylinders and soaring. A stock market correction will make them more attractively valued.
We have narrowed down our search to five U.S. corporate behemoths that will report third-quarter 2021 earnings results this month. These are: NEE, TSLA, GOOGL, AMD and TXN.
Most growth stocks don't pay a high-yield dividend. Two companies that stand out for their combination of growth and income are NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP) and Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW). NextEra Energy Partners' dividend currently clocks in at 3.4%.
Global warming could have a significant impact on our economy if left unchecked. Here's why they believe TotalEnergies (NYSE: TTE), Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP)(NYSE: BEPC), and NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) are great stocks to consider owning as the fight against global warming heats up.
Brokerages' race to the bottom in trading fees has been a breakthrough in helping to make investing less cumbersome to newcomers. While high commissions used to be a costly obstacle for new investors and discouraged some from investing altogether, that's now less of an issue. In fact, a recent study by discount broker Charles Schwab found that 15% of current U.S. investors bought their first shares just last year.
NextEra Energy Partners' (NEP) Q3 earnings are likely to have gained from strong cost control and contribution from new renewable assets in its portfolio.
In the latest trading session, NextEra Energy (NEE) closed at $81.46, marking a +1.58% move from the previous day.
NextEra is scheduled to release its third quarter financial results on Wednesday, October 13. And a recent pullback might provide a solid entry point for investors with long-term horizons...
NextEra (NEE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.