Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Alternative Power Generation stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Alternative Power Generation stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.7% in a week
- Alternative Power Generation stocks down 8.1% on average while median return down 11.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BIP 3.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RUN -11.7%, $NEP -12.2%, $AZRE -17.2%, $MAXN -24.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ELLO 2.2%, $BIP 1.2%, $ORA 0.8%, $RUN 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CWEN -2.7%, $AZRE -3.0%, $AY -3.2%, $NEP -3.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.4%, for the past 3 months is 20.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.3%, the lowest correlation is 2.9%, the latest correlation is 33.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.0% between MAXN and RUN
The lowest correlation is -35.3% between JHB and RUN
San Antonio, TX, based Investment company Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 3000 ETF, iShares MSCI ACWI Ex US Index Fund, Tapestry Inc, Wells Fargo, Activision Blizzard Inc, sells iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, ConocoPhillips, Texas Instruments Inc, Anthem Inc, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Trust Co.
In this article, we discuss the 10 dividend stocks billionaire D. E. Shaw is buying. You can skip our detailed analysis of billionaire’s hedge fund and its performance, and go directly to read 5 Dividend Stocks Billionaire D. E. Shaw is Buying. David Elliot Shaw, more commonly known as D. E. Shaw, gained prominence on […]
TotalEnergies' (TTE) deal with Plastic Energy further promotes the usage of recycled plastic. The existing agreements between these companies are set to ensure yearly reuse of 81,000 tons of plastic waste.
In the latest trading session, NextEra Energy (NEE) closed at $84.79, marking a +0.59% move from the previous day.
CenterPoint Energy (CNP) sells natural gas distribution assets in Arkansas and Oklahoma to Summit Utilities. CNP is set to focus and invest in regulated utility businesses without issuing fresh equities.
If you are looking for a fast-growing stock that is still seeing plenty of opportunities on the horizon, make sure to consider NextEra Energy Partners (NEP).
In this article, we’d be discussing 10 energy stocks to buy now according to SailingStone Capital Partners. You can skip our detailed analysis of SailingStone Capital Partners’ 13F portfolio and go directly to 5 Energy Stocks to Buy Now According to SailingStone Capital Partners. SailingStone Capital Partners is an investment advisory firm and hedge fund […]
NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NEE) today announced that it plans to report fourth-quarter and full-year 2021 financial results before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2022, in a news release to be posted on the company's website at www.NextEraEnergy.com/FinancialResults. The company will issue an advisory news release over PR Newswire the morning of Jan. 25, with a link to the financial results news release on the company's website. As previously communicated, the co
NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: NEP) today announced that it plans to report fourth-quarter and full-year 2021 financial results before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2022, in a news release to be posted on its website at www.NextEraEnergyPartners.com/FinancialResults. An advisory news release will be issued over PR Newswire the morning of Jan. 25, with a link to the financial results news release on NextEra Energy Partners' website. As previously announced, N
These are the alternative energy stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q1 2022.