Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Alternative Power Generation stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Alternative Power Generation stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -1.0% in a week
- Alternative Power Generation stocks up 23.7% on average while median return up 26.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MAXN 50.9%, $RUN 30.5%, $NEP 30.2%, $ORA 29.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MAXN 18.2%, $NEP 4.2%, $AY 2.3%, $CWEN 2.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RUN -2.8%, $ORA -5.4%, $AZRE -7.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.9%, for the past 3 months is 24.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.1%, the lowest correlation is 0.8%, the latest correlation is 50.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.1% between AY and CWEN
The lowest correlation is -38.0% between AZRE and BIP
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Alibaba, Procter & Gamble, Wells Fargo, Google and NextEra Energy
NextEra Energy (NEE) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
NextEra Energy's (NEE) Q4 earnings are likely to have benefited from ongoing improvement in the Florida economy & continuation of major initiatives despite adverse impact of the pandemic on demand.
This year has already started with a bang, and with a “blue wave” looming over the United States, three industries could be ready to explode
NextEra Energy (NEE) closed at $82.04 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.59% move from the prior day.
Atlantic Power (AT) enters into a deal to be acquired by I Squared Capital. The deal has been approved by the board of directors of Atlantic Power.
Ormat Technologies (ORA) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.
Pinterest was already growing its monthly active user count by an annual average of 30% between 2017 and 2019. With people stuck in their homes and Facebook enduring a temporary advertising boycott over the summer, Pinterest was a clear beneficiary.
NextEra (NEE) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.