Aggregated price index with volume information
- Apple Suppliers stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Apple Suppliers stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.0% in a week
- Apple Suppliers stocks up 9.9% on average while median return up 6.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NVMI 25.7%, $AMPH 25.0%, $OLED 19.6%, $AMKR 18.1%, $STM 15.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LPL -2.8%, $DIOD -3.4%, $ACLS -5.0%, $AXTI -10.7%, $JBL -11.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMPH 7.0%, $ON 4.6%, $SWKS 4.5%, $OLED 4.0%, $STM 3.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AVGO -3.5%, $SYNA -4.3%, $INTC -5.2%, $MRVL -8.8%, $JBL -12.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 50.5%, for the past 3 months is 47.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.4%, the lowest correlation is 17.0%, the latest correlation is 32.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.4% between KLAC and LRCX
The lowest correlation is -27.6% between AMPH and CRUS
Apple broke out and closed back above a $3 trillion valuation. MongoDB and Toll Brothers led overnight earnings.
Meta and IBM launched the AI Alliance to "advance open, safe, responsible AI," in a move that could help counter the influence of leaders with closed models.
Nvidia, a giant in data centers and gaming, is supercharging investor interest in artificial intelligence. Is Nvidia stock a buy as it rebounds from a key technical level? On Dec. 4, news reports said the U.S. will move to crack down on redesigned Nvidia AI (artificial intelligence) chips intended to get around export controls.
AMD is to launch a chip designed for artificial intelligence (AI) systems on Wednesday that could help it compete with Nvidia.
Shares of Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ: OLED) jumped 21.6% in November, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, far outpacing the roughly 9% gain for the S&P 500. Universal Display -- a company specializing in organic light-emitting diode (OLED) technology -- reported Q3 results on Nov. 2, showing declines on both the top and bottom lines. In the conference call to discuss Q3 results, Universal Display's management said, "We continue to believe that we are on tra...
IZEA Worldwide (IZEA) expands its influencer marketing platform in the Asia-Pacific region with the acquisition of Hoozu.
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 most promising stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Promising Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds. Analysts and financial institutions are starting to release their 2024 market outlook reports and predictions and you […]
Verizon (VZ) introduced an enticing streaming bundle, offering Netflix and Max combo for myPlan customers for only $10 per month.
Synopsys (SNPS) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 best Jim Cramer stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Jim Cramer Stocks To Buy Now. Jim Cramer recently talked about the latest market declines and said the buyers are going through a “hangover,” buying the “worst […]