Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Apple Suppliers stocks up 5.7% on average while median return up 5.1% in a day
- Apple Suppliers stocks up 7.0% on average while median return up 5.6% in a week
- Apple Suppliers stocks up 16.2% on average while median return up 16.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MRVL 69.6%, $AMD 45.3%, $NVDA 43.0%, $ACLS 38.3%, $AVGO 31.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $INTC -2.9%, $QCOM -3.1%, $SYNA -3.5%, $GLW -3.7%, $CRUS -7.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MRVL 44.1%, $NVDA 24.6%, $UCTT 20.8%, $AMD 20.0%, $AVGO 19.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DLB -1.8%, $STM -2.2%, $INTC -3.1%, $LPL -3.7%, $ADI -7.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.0%, for the past 3 months is 48.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.9%, the lowest correlation is 14.0%, the latest correlation is 66.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.3% between KLAC and LRCX
The lowest correlation is -39.9% between AMPH and ICHR
The uncertainty of looming Nvidia earnings made the certain profits more attractive. Highflier Nvidia is already up by more than double this year. After support at its 50-day line (2) LRCX stock tightened up just under 530 and when it popped above that level on May 15, we added it to SwingTrader (3).
Arista Networks is the IBD Stock of the Day as the computer networking firm advances amid a Nvidia-stoked rally in artificial intelligence plays.
Marvell stock surges after the chip company issues a solid growth outlook on the back of expected gains in AI revenue, Workday's earnings beat estimates, Ulta Beauty guides lower for operating margins, and Gap posts a surprise adjusted quarterly profit.
Nvidia stock showed no signs of slowing Friday after the artificial intelligence chipmaker surprised Wall Street with its bullish forecast.
Nvidia and other tech stocks have added billions of dollars in market value as the technology has boomed
The Yahoo Finance Live team checks out chip stocks, including Marvell Technology and Nvidia stock movements amid both companies reporting strong earnings driven by AI.
(Bloomberg) -- Nvidia Corp. has a knack for riding tech trends — selling graphics chips that powered everything from the video game boom to the rise of cryptocurrency and the industry’s big bet on the metaverse.Most Read from BloombergEmerging US Debt Deal Would Raise Limit, Cap Spending for Two YearsEurope’s Economic Engine Is Breaking DownCathie Wood’s ARKK Dumped Nvidia Stock Before $560 Billion SurgeCredit Suisse Loses Singapore Case Against Georgian Billionaire IvanishviliJPMorgan Tells 1,0
Stocks raced higher to close the week in the green, led by technology stocks and optimism that lawmakers may reach an agreement about the U.S. debt ceiling. The Dow Jones Industrial Average on Friday afternoon finished up 329 points, or 1%, snapping a five-day losing streak.
Chipmaker Marvell Technology edged above Wall Street's targets for its fiscal first quarter and with the company's earnings outlook.
PacWest has said it would explore asset sales to boost liquidity. Chevron is doubling down on shale. The oil giant is acquiring rival driller PDC Energy, which holds stakes in Texas and Colorado, deepening Chevron’s commitment to oil-and-gas drilling in the U.S.