Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Apple Suppliers stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- Apple Suppliers stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up 2.3% in a week
- Apple Suppliers stocks up 11.3% on average while median return up 11.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ICHR 26.8%, $CRUS 26.0%, $LPL 25.0%, $SYNA 23.6%, $IIVI 23.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NVDA -3.4%, $STX -6.4%, $AMD -6.9%, $CYBE -7.7%, $XLNX -8.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BRKS 13.9%, $ICHR 13.5%, $INTC 11.5%, $UCTT 10.5%, $ACLS 10.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SYNA -3.2%, $AMPH -5.6%, $AMD -6.7%, $SWKS -7.0%, $XLNX -7.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.1%, for the past 3 months is 41.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.0%, the lowest correlation is 3.3%, the latest correlation is 71.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.5% between ADI and MXIM
The lowest correlation is -44.0% between CYBE and NVDA
Gilead Sciences isn't betting its 2021 on coronavirus treatment Veklury. But the biotech company still sees plenty of catalysts in oncology, virology and inflammation for Gilead stock.
The semiconductor segment is as hot as it gets.
(Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. is planning the first redesign of its iMac all-in-one desktop computer since 2012, part of a shift away from Intel Corp. processors to its own silicon, according to people familiar with the plans.The new models will slim down the thick black borders around the screen and do away with the sizable metal chin area in favor of a design similar to Apple’s Pro Display XDR monitor. These iMacs will have a flat back, moving away from the curved rear of the current iMac. Apple i...
Evercore ISI analyst Amit Daryanani said that the selloff in Dell shares—prompted by the departure of VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger—has gone too far.
On Friday, shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) saw unusual options activity. After the option alert, the stock price moved down to $519.96. * Sentiment: BULLISH * Option Type: SWEEP * Trade Type: CALL * Expiration Date: 2021-02-19 * Strike Price: $510.00 * Volume: 81 * Open Interest: 1723Three Indications Of Unusual Options Activity Exceptionally large volume (compared to historical averages) is one reason for which options market activity can be considered unusual. The volume of options activ...
Cirrus Logic (CRUS) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
KN vs. AIRG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
NORTH READING, Mass., Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teradyne, Inc. (NASDAQ: TER) will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 on Wednesday January 27, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) or later. A conference call to discuss the fourth quarter and full year 2020 results, along with management's business outlook, will follow at 8:30 a.m. ET, Thursday, January 28. Interested investors should access the webcast at investors.teradyne.com/events-presentations at least...
Companies in the news are: TSM, DTSS, AVAV, IDEX
Benchmarks closed in the red on Thursday, as rise in weekly initial jobless claims suggested that economic growth is stalling again.