Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Apple Suppliers stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Apple Suppliers stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 3.3% in a week
- Apple Suppliers stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 0.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMD 14.3%, $XLNX 13.0%, $AMBA 7.6%, $MRVL 7.0%, $KN 6.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KLAC -8.2%, $ASML -8.9%, $LPL -10.3%, $ICHR -11.1%, $AMKR -13.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ON 7.7%, $AMD 6.6%, $NXPI 6.4%, $ADI 6.3%, $BRKS 6.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LITE -1.7%, $LRCX -2.2%, $NVMI -2.2%, $ICHR -2.5%, $UCTT -2.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 55.6%, for the past 3 months is 36.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 69.2%, the lowest correlation is 13.2%, the latest correlation is 16.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.5% between AMAT and LRCX
The lowest correlation is -53.1% between AMPH and CYBE
Snap dived late on weak revenue, hitting rivals. Intel sold off too. Donald Trump's social media SPAC merger partner surged.
Chipmaker Intel late Thursday crushed Wall Street's earnings target for the third quarter. But Intel stock fell hard in extended trading.
(Bloomberg) -- Intel Corp., the world’s largest chipmaker, gave a lackluster forecast for the current period, fueling concerns that the cost of Chief Executive Officer Pat Gelsinger’s turnaround will weigh on the company’s profits. Shares fell about 7% in extended trading.Most Read from BloombergForget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyBeef Industry
The company reported revenue that nearly hit estimates and earnings per share that beat, but investors were still not happy.
Yahoo Finance's Dan Howley talks Intel's earnings.
Intel Corp. shares dropped in the extended session Thursday after the chip maker's revenue and data-center sales fell just short of Wall Street estimates while the company provided a big earnings beat but a lower-than-expected earnings forecast.
The board of directors of Texas Instruments Incorporated (Nasdaq: TXN) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.15 per share of common stock, payable Nov. 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on Nov. 1, 2021.
Anello Photonics' sensors are designed to be smaller, lighter and cheaper than older fiber-optic ones. Here's more on its new round and 7 other recent Bay Area Series A deals.
Western Digital (WDC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Intel Corp's talks with SiFive Inc have ended without a deal and the chip designer startup will look for outside investment instead, Bloomberg News reported on Thursday, citing people with knowledge of the matter. According to the report https://bloom.bg/3ndbukw, the talks fell apart as the companies could not agree on financial terms. Intel declined to comment on the report, while SiFive said it does not comment on speculations but confirmed it would continue to be Intel's partner on new chip...