Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Apple Suppliers stocks down 4.5% on average while median return down 4.2% in a day
- Apple Suppliers stocks down 6.7% on average while median return down 6.2% in a week
- Apple Suppliers stocks down 11.8% on average while median return down 12.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMPH 10.4%, $STX 5.9%, $CYBE 3.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AMBA -17.9%, $AXTI -21.1%, $IIVI -23.3%, $AMKR -25.5%, $LITE -25.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMPH 6.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMAT -11.8%, $ICHR -12.6%, $SYNA -12.9%, $OLED -14.3%, $LITE -15.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 58.9%, for the past 3 months is 66.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 77.4%, the lowest correlation is 25.5%, the latest correlation is 77.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.5% between ADI and MXIM
The lowest correlation is -21.5% between AMPH and BRKS
The stock market rally is at a critical juncture as inflation fears intensify the sell-off. Apple, Microsoft and Tesla broke support.
Joining us today are Diodes Chairman President and CEO, Dr. Keh-Shew Lu; Chief Financial Officer, Brett Whitmire; Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing, Emily Yang; Senior Vice President Business Groups Gary Yu; and Director of Investor Relations, Laura Mehrl. Before I turn the call over to Dr. Lu, I'd like to remind our listeners that the results announced today are preliminary as they are subject to the company finalizing its closing procedures and customary quarterly review ...
BOISE, Idaho, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Micron Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: MU), today announced its participation in the following investor events: Chief Financial Officer David Zinsner will engage in a fireside chat at the Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference. The event will be webcast live on Wednesday, May 19, at 9:00 a.m. Mountain time.Chief Executive Officer Sanjay Mehrotra will take part in a fireside chat at the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Confere...
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qorvo® (Nasdaq: QRVO), a leading provider of innovative RF solutions that connect the world, today announced the election of Judy Bruner to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Ms. Bruner will also join the Board’s Audit and Governance and Nominating Committees. Ms. Bruner most recently served as Executive Vice President, Administration and Chief Financial Officer of SanDisk Corporation, a supplier of flash storage products, from June ...
With growth for semiconductors, PCs, Cloud, AI, 5G, and electric vehicles all robust, it’s hard to suggest investors are being forward-looking.
Intuit (INTU) expects third-quarter fiscal 2021 results to be hurt by the extension of the tax filing deadline. However, strong customer growth prompts the company to raise its full-year view.
LITE earnings call for the period ending April 3, 2021.
Top Research Reports for QUALCOMM, Applied Materials & General Motors
Is (ASML) Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year?
Shares of Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) have gotten crushed today, down by 17% as of noon EDT, after the company reported fiscal third-quarter earnings. Lumentum's top-line results and guidance disappointed investors and the company took a hit due to delays in deployments. Revenue in the fiscal third quarter was $419.5 million, which missed the consensus estimate of $434 million.