Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Battery stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Battery stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 1.6% in a week
- Battery stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up -3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $JCI 17.4%, $ENR 15.2%, $ENPH 9.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SQM -4.8%, $TSLA -18.6%, $QS -19.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ENR 3.1%, $SQM 2.2%, $ENPH 2.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TSLA -0.2%, $QS -1.7%, $ALB -1.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.0%, for the past 3 months is 45.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.3%, the lowest correlation is -5.3%, the latest correlation is -5.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.7% between ALB and SQM
The lowest correlation is -3.8% between ENPH and SQM
Stock markets finished mixed on the day after Thanksgiving, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI) gaining ground even as the Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) posted modest losses.
Univar (UNVR) gains on market share gains, operational execution, pricing discipline and cost minimization actions.
In this article, we will discuss the 15 Best Self Driving Car Stocks To Buy Now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the autonomous car industry and go directly to the 5 Best Self Driving Car Stocks To Buy Now. While automation was a niche technology almost exclusive to the manufacturing side in the previous […]
Lower gold prices witnessed so far this year and inflationary costs will likely dampen B2Gold's (BTG) 2022 results.
Albemarle (ALB) benefits from strong demand and prices in its lithium unit and actions to boost its global lithium conversion capacity.
Johnson Controls International launched a strategic collaboration with airspace security firm Dedrone Holdings Inc. they say will address security threats posed by unauthorized drone activity.
Interested in lithium stocks? This face-off between two of the major producers of the EV battery metal should help you make investing decisions in this space.
SQM (SQM) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Forecast-topping earnings performance in the third quarter of 2022 and upbeat prospects have contributed to the gain in Reliance Steel's (RS) shares.
Johnson Controls International recorded a financial impairment of $45 million for its Asia-Pacific headquarters in Shanghai, which the company opened with much fanfare in 2017 to serve the fast-growing region.