Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Battery stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 2.4% in a day
- Battery stocks up 6.3% on average while median return up 6.3% in a week
- Battery stocks up 5.7% on average while median return up 4.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TSLA 14.6%, $QS 13.2%, $ENPH 11.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SQM -0.3%, $JCI -3.3%, $ENR -3.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ENPH 11.6%, $ALB 10.6%, $TSLA 9.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ENR -3.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.5%, for the past 3 months is 24.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.7%, the lowest correlation is -5.5%, the latest correlation is 5.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.3% between ALB and JCI
The lowest correlation is -6.9% between ENR and SQM
As an investor its worth striving to ensure your overall portfolio beats the market average. But the risk of stock...
In this article we will analyze whether Albemarle Corporation (NYSE:ALB) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead into […]
Metropolitan Milwaukee had 1,813 technology job postings in September, according to Emsi Burning Glass data from CompTIA. Northwestern Mutual, Rockwell Automation Inc. and Johnson Controls International had the most tech job postings.
Albemarle (ALB) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Johnson Controls International plc (NYSE: JCI) announces the following webcast:
Technology is changing everything we know about the world, but three industries, in particular, are leading the charge
QuantumScape Corporation (QS) closed the most recent trading day at $24.30, moving -0.37% from the previous trading session.
Enphase Energy's (ENPH) IQ7+ microinverters have been selected for a 1.2 MW private power grid in New South Wales. The move strengthens its position in Australia.
Let's talk about the popular Albemarle Corporation ( NYSE:ALB ). The company's shares led the NYSE gainers with a...