Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Battery stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- Battery stocks down 4.8% on average while median return down 5.2% in a week
- Battery stocks down 13.5% on average while median return down 10.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ENPH 7.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ALB -14.6%, $SQM -16.0%, $QS -27.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ENR 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TSLA -7.5%, $ALB -8.7%, $QS -11.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 58.3%, for the past 3 months is 46.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 90.8%, the lowest correlation is 14.2%, the latest correlation is 36.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.0% between ENPH and QS
The lowest correlation is 12.8% between ENR and SQM
Energizer Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ENR) will report its Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 results before the market opens on August 8. Energizer also will discuss its results during an investor conference call that will be webcast beginning at 10 a.m. ET. The call will be hosted by Mark LaVigne, Chief Executive Officer, and John Drabik, Chief Financial Officer.
A European Union regulator is considering classifying several key lithium compounds as hazardous materials.
SQM (SQM) closed at $83.53 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.91% move from the prior day.
Glendale-based automotive battery maker Clarios International, which abruptly canceled an initial public stock offering in July 2021, filed a prospectus Thursday to sell shares on the public stock market.
Great Panther Mining (GPL) agrees to sell its silver mines in Mexico, which will enable the company to focus on the Tucano Gold Mine and to grow further in Brazil.
Strong demand, lower debt levels and focus on improving productivity and lowering costs will drive growth for Vale S.A (VALE).
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, today announced the first winners of a new buildings' innovation award called OpenBlue Pioneers. Each OpenBlue Pioneer has proven instrumental in driving the future of smart, healthy and sustainable buildings; innovating with Johnson Controls AI-enabled OpenBlue technology to transform their spaces, businesses and communities. In recognition, the winners have each been awarded a Blueprint of the Future
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, was today named Global Sustainability Changemaker and U.S. IoT Partner of the Year at Microsoft's annual awards.
Teck's (TECK) Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage pilot project supports its Net-Zero Climate Change Strategy and its goal to reduce the carbon emission of its operations by 33% by 2030.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...