Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks down 20.5% on average while median return down 6.8% in a week
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks up 7.6% on average while median return up 23.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EVLV 45.7%, $DADA 29.2%, $QRTEB 26.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $QRTEA -0.9%, $BZUN -13.1%, $TC -84.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $QRTEA 9.7%, $EVLV 5.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BZUN -12.4%, $DADA -16.7%, $TC -87.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.8%, for the past 3 months is 25.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 64.1%, the lowest correlation is -6.1%, the latest correlation is 6.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.0% between BZUN and DADA
The lowest correlation is -3.3% between PDD and QRTEB
TuanChe Limited ("TuanChe" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TC), a leading integrated automotive marketplace in China, today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering with investors for the purchase and sale of (1) 5,454,546 of the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") (or pre-funded warrants to purchase ADSs ("ADS Equivalent") in lieu thereof) and (2) warrants to purchase 5,454,546 ADSs, at a combined purchase price of $2.75 per ADS (or $2.749 per ADS Equiva
WALTHAM, Mass., November 23, 2022--Evolv Technology (NASDAQ: EVLV), the leader in AI-based weapons detection security screening, today announced the successful work it has done in partnership with Nebraska’s Winnebago Public Schools. Winnebago uses Evolv’s state-of-the-art Evolv Express® system to help create safer spaces for its elementary through high school students.
Chinese consumer stocks fell on Tuesday, as a rise in Covid-19 cases in the country weighed on sentiment. The Hong Kong-listed shares of food-delivery giant Meituan tumbled 8.3%, while online retailers Alibaba and JD.com fell around 4%. Shares of sporting goods makers Anta and Li Ning, and restaurant chain Haidilao also dropped. The Hang Seng Index closed down 1.3%, marking its fifth consecutive day of declines and [extending a period of heightened turbulence](https://www.wsj.com/articles/hong-k
Yahoo Finance's Akiko Fujita discusses Chinese tech stocks dropping as COVID cases are on the rise in China.
TuanChe Limited ("TuanChe" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TC), a leading integrated automotive marketplace in China, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with investors for the purchase and sale of (1) 5,454,546 of the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") (or pre-funded warrants to purchase ADSs ("ADS Equivalent") in lieu thereof) and (2) warrants to purchase 5,454,546 ADSs, at a combined purchase price of $2.75 per ADS (or $2.749 per ADS Equivalent) and the assoc
1. "Big Short" fund manager Michael Burry's Scion Asset Management revealed he has added five new companies to his portfolio. Burry, best known for his short position against the housing market ahead of the financial crash in 2008, added new stakes in Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (NYSE:AJRD), Charter Communications (NASDAQ:CHTR), CoreCivic (NYSE:CXW), Liberty Latin America Ltd (NASDAQ:LILA), and Qurate Retail Group (NASDAQ:QRTEA).
In this article, we will be taking a look at top 15 Chinese stocks by market cap. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the Top 5 Chinese Stocks by Market Cap. China’s meteoric rise to become the second biggest economy in the world is quite surprising, especially considering the chaos […]
(Bloomberg) -- (Updates to add shares at market close.)Most Read from BloombergMusk’s ‘Hardcore’ Ultimatum Sparks Exodus, Leaving Twitter at RiskQatar Bans Alcohol Sales at World Cup Stadiums in Abrupt U-TurnElizabeth Holmes Faces Years in Prison for Her Crimes in Theranos CollapseThis Is the Memo Twitter Sent Telling Staff Offices Were ClosedFTX’s New Boss Reveals Chaos Left Behind by Bankman-FriedShares of Qurate Retail Inc., the owner of home-shopping networks QVC and HSN, went on a wild ride
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Pinduoduo Inc. ( NASDAQ:PDD ) by taking the...
TuanChe Limited ("TuanChe" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TC), a leading integrated automotive marketplace in China, has recently signed a strategic cooperation agreement with IAT Automobile Technology Co., Ltd. ("IAT") (Shenzhen Stock Exchange: 300825), one of the first batch of China's high-tech enterprises and a leading independent vehicle research and development ("R&D") solution provider in China and Asia. IAT is specialized in vehicle R&D, as well as development and manufacture of core vehicle