Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.9% in a day
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 0.2% in a week
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks down 4.8% on average while median return down -0.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IMBI 7.4%, $QRTEA 3.5%, $PDD 2.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BZUN -2.1%, $DADA -16.0%, $EVLV -21.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PDD 8.1%, $DADA 3.7%, $IMBI 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $QRTEA -1.0%, $BZUN -3.8%, $EVLV -15.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.4%, for the past 3 months is 15.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.5%, the lowest correlation is -11.5%, the latest correlation is 8.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.3% between DADA and PDD
The lowest correlation is -28.0% between DADA and TC
(Bloomberg) -- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. is considering raising funds for its high-tech grocery chain at a proposed valuation of $10 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.Most Read from BloombergCannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory StudyFrequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune ResponseSupreme Court Blocks Biden’s Shot-or-Test Rule for WorkersSay Goodbye to Self-Isolating, WFH Mandates, Mass TestingDjokovic’s Australian Visa Canceled Again in Public Interest
WALTHAM, Mass., January 13, 2022--Built In today announced that Evolv Technology (NASDAQ: EVLV) was honored with three of its 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In addition to being recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work, Evolv was named one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work For, and one of the Best Paying Companies. Built In’s annual awards program includes companies of all sizes, from startups to enterprise corporations, and honors companies in the eight largest tech markets in
TuanChe Limited ("TuanChe," "Company," "we" or "our") (NASDAQ: TC), a leading integrated automotive marketplace in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
The retail industry provides a variety of finished goods, both durable and non-durable, to individual consumers and households. The industry also sells services. Products sold by retail companies include apparel, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, sporting goods, books, and toys.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Thomas Bancroft’s Makaira Partners. You can skip our detailed analysis of Bancroft’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the Top 5 Stock Picks of Thomas Bancroft’s Makaira Partners. Thomas Bancroft serves as the Managing Partner and Senior Portfolio Manager […]
A long, romantic date night may feel like a thing of the past for today's busy parents, but it's the small moments of togetherness that count the most in a relationship. Online retailer Zulily today announced its first-ever State of the Date Night Report that shows how dating behaviors and attitudes have evolved for parents, both single and married, as they found new ways to keep their relationship interesting during the season of romance and throughout the year.
Here is how JD.com, Inc. (JD) and Pinduoduo Inc. Sponsored ADR (PDD) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Beijing-based automotive marketplace, TuanChe Limited (NASDAQ: TC), recently announced the establishment of an electric vehicle (EV) business unit as part of its efforts to enter the EV manufacturing sector by working with a diverse team of EV designers, R&D engineers and manufacturing executives. Guided by market research reports and trending data, the company plans to leverage its strong distribution network across more than 240 cities in China to bridge the gap in digital marketing for its EV