Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 5.0% in a week
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks down 21.8% on average while median return down 20.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DADA -25.6%, $PDD -27.9%, $BZUN -30.2%, $YJ -33.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $QRTEB 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PDD -5.9%, $BZUN -6.8%, $DADA -8.0%, $TC -8.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.9%, for the past 3 months is 15.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 35.1%, the lowest correlation is 0.6%, the latest correlation is 8.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.1% between DADA and PDD
The lowest correlation is -23.8% between ARTL and SYX
On Thursday, Chinese companies listed in the U.S. continued to extend declines following China’s crackdown on ride-hailing app Didi last weekend. Julie Hyman, Brian Sozzi and Myles Udland discuss what the move means for the Chinese tech sector going forward.
Myles Udland, Brian Sozzi, and Julie Hyman break down the latest with Didi, which took another blow when China removed Didi for new users on WeChat and Alipay.
LA JOLLA, Calif., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artelo Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARTL), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapeutics that target lipid signaling pathways, including the endocannabinoid system, today announced that management will be presenting and hosting 1x1 meetings during the Ladenburg Thalmann Healthcare Conference taking place virtually July 13-14, 2021. Gregory D. Gorgas, Artelo’s President and Chief Executive Officer, is schedu
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 2, 2021 / Fields Kupka & Shukurov LLP is investigating potential breach of fiduciary duty claims involving the board of directors of Qurate Retail, Inc.If you are a shareholder of Qurate Retail, Inc.
Comcast (CMCSA) launches QVC and HSN streaming services on Xfinity X1 and Flex to increase consumer engagement.
Home-shopping cable mainstays QVC and HSN are coming to Comcast’s Xfinity X1 and Flex services as an interactive streaming app — with plans to let Comcast customers buy products directly on their TVs starting in early 2022. Comcast already carries the linear channels of QVC and HSN, owned by John Malone’s Qurate Retail Group. Now, […]
QVC® and HSN®, world leaders in multiplatform video commerce, have launched the QVC and HSN Streaming Service on Comcast's X1 and Xfinity Flex as the first video shopping app on either platform. The QVC and HSN Streaming Service offers millions of X1 and Flex customers a wider selection of QVC and HSN content, together in one easy-to-use app. While viewers are currently able to learn about products and watch original content on the app, QVC and HSN also plan to make their streaming service shopp