Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 3.3% in a day
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks down 5.5% on average while median return down 1.8% in a week
- Catalog/Specialty Distribution stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 2.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PDD 32.3%, $BZUN 26.3%, $DADA 17.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $QRTEA -20.5%, $EVLV -21.4%, $IMBI -34.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BZUN 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TC -2.0%, $QRTEA -15.0%, $EVLV -20.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.9%, for the past 3 months is 21.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.7%, the lowest correlation is 6.6%, the latest correlation is 33.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.5% between DADA and QRTEA
The lowest correlation is -54.5% between EVLV and QRTEB
WALTHAM, Mass., June 30, 2022--Evolv Technology (NASDAQ: EVLV), the leader in weapons detection security screening, today announced its newest partnership, with Distrito T-Mobile. The entertainment complex is Evolv’s first customer in Puerto Rico, and reflects the company’s growing presence outside of the continental United States.
Yahoo Finance's Emily McCormick joins the Live show to break down how stocks are moving after China eases its COVID-19 restrictions.
WALTHAM, Mass., June 28, 2022--When students returned to the classroom following months of remote learning due to the pandemic, schools went back to making decisions about the best ways to keep students safe. For the Champaign Unit 4 School District in central Illinois, the solution has been the leader in weapons detection security screening, Evolv Technology (NASDAQ: EVLV). Champaign is using Evolv Express® at its Central and Centennial high schools, with impressive early results.
Joyce Giraud Returns!MINNEAPOLIS, June 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iMedia Brands, Inc. (“iMedia”) (NASDAQ: IMBI, IMBIL) announced today ShopHQ, iMedia’s flagship nationally distributed, live lifestyle television network, has launched over twenty-two new brands so far this year. “We are fortunate to work with such talented and creative vendors,” said Cassie Anliker, President of ShopHQ Networks, “each of which help us continually develop high quality products in our best categories, Beauty, Jewe
Weitz Investment Management, an investment management firm, published its “Partners III Opportunity Fund” first quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The Partners III Opportunity Fund’s Institutional Class returned -5.09% in the first quarter of 2022 compared with -4.60% for the S&P 500 and -5.28% for the Russell 3000. […]
The consensus price target hints at a 27.4% upside potential for Pinduoduo Inc. Sponsored ADR (PDD). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
WALTHAM, Mass., June 23, 2022--Evolv Technology (NASDAQ: EVLV), a global leader in weapons detection security screening, today announced that it is set to join the Russell 3000® Index at the conclusion of the 2022 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the stock market opens on June 27, 2022, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 3, 2022.
Here is how CHOW TAI FOOK (CJEWY) and Pinduoduo Inc. Sponsored ADR (PDD) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 200-day simple moving average. How should investors react?
Dada Group (NASDAQ: DADA), China's leading local on-demand delivery and retail platform, celebrated its 8th anniversary on June 16 by launching a brand video decoding the company's technology know-how developed along the years.