Short Volume Ratio = Short Volume / All Volume. Source of Short Volume data comes fromFinra
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence oscillator (MACD) is one of the simplest and most effective momentum indicators available.
Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. RSI oscillates between zero and 100. According to Wilder, RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30.
- Volatility is at a recent 2 week high. A high volatility of stock movement indicates uncertainty.
- MACD is crossing MACD signal line at 0.2. MACD crossing signal line is bullish signal.
|Earning Growth (QoQ)||372%|
|Revenue Growth (QoQ)|
|Held by Institutions %||98%|
|1 Day Vol Adjusted Return||-1.4|
|1 Month Vol Adjusted Return||1.6|
|3 Month Vol Adjusted Return||-0.2|
|6 Month Vol Adjusted Return||21.6|
|20 Days SMA Price ZScore||0.8|
|50 Days SMA Price ZScore||1.2|
|12 -26 Days PPO||2.3|
|1 Month Average Short Volume Ratio||50.3|
|1 Day Volume Change ZScore||2.2|
|1 Month Daily Vol||4.3|
Qurate Retail, Inc. to Hold Virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Liberty Interactive QVC shows improving technical performance.
Julie Hyman, Myles Udland, and Brian Sozzi break down the driving factors of the disappointing job reports.
Qurate Retail (QRTEA) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Qurate Retail Inc (NASDAQ: QRTEA)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 7, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Qurate Retail 2021 Quarter one Earnings Call.
Shares of Qurate Retail Group (NASDAQ: QRTEA) jumped today after the parent of QVC, HSN, and Zulily posted better-than-expected results in its first-quarter earnings report, beating expectations on the top and bottom lines. Revenue in the quarter was up 14% to $3.34 billion, beating estimates of $3.14 billion, and growth was solid across its business lines with QxH -- the combination of QVC and HSN -- up 8% to $1.94 billion. QVC International revenue was up 22% to $774 million; Zulily revenue ...
Mike George, Qurate Retail, Inc. President & CEO, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the company’s strong Q1 earnings and assess the outlook for retail amid the pandemic.
Qurate Retail (QRTEA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 54.84% and 9.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Last quarter was the company's best since early 2018 when QVC and HSN merged to form the Qurate Retail Group.