Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Clean Energy Operator stocks down 3.7% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Clean Energy Operator stocks down 5.6% on average while median return down 6.9% in a week
- Clean Energy Operator stocks down 10.2% on average while median return down 11.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EBR 16.3%, $FTS 2.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IEA -12.5%, $SPI -20.1%, $AZRE -28.2%, $NOVA -30.3%, $VVPR -31.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EBR 3.2%, $FTS 1.8%, $KEP 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CWEN -9.4%, $SPI -10.0%, $AZRE -11.3%, $IEA -12.7%, $NOVA -16.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.2%, for the past 3 months is 24.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.1%, the lowest correlation is -1.5%, the latest correlation is 22.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.6% between IEA and VVPR
The lowest correlation is -42.8% between POR and SPI
Not for distribution to U.S. news wire services or dissemination in the United States. ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortis Inc. (TSX:FTS) (“Fortis” or the “Corporation”) announced today that it has priced a public offering (the “Offering”) of $500,000,000 2.18% senior unsecured notes due May 15, 2028 (the “Notes”). The Corporation expects to file a prospectus supplement (the “Prospectus Supplement”) to its Canadian short form base shelf prospectus dated...
OGE Energy's (OGE) Q1 operating revenues of $1,630.6 million fall shy of the Zacks Consensus Estimate but surge 278.1% year over year
INDIANAPOLIS, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (NASDAQ: IEA) (“IEA” or the “Company”), a leading infrastructure construction company with renewable energy and specialty civil expertise, today announced the publication of its first annual Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report. The report was developed using a combination of industry specific benchmarks and globally recognized best practices, including the Sustainability Accounting Standards...
Hello, and thank you for joining us today to discuss IEA's first-quarter 2021 financial results. With us from management are JP Roehm, president and chief executive officer; and Pete Moerbeek, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
Let's dive into three strong dividend-paying stocks that could be solid long-term holds...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives, Inc. (NASDAQ:IEA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.