Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Clean Energy Operator stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Clean Energy Operator stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up -0.8% in a week
- Clean Energy Operator stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up -2.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CEPU 10.1%, $AZRE 8.5%, $EBR 4.0%, $NEP 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FTS -4.2%, $SPI -5.2%, $POR -5.6%, $AY -7.4%, $NOVA -9.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NOVA 14.9%, $SPI 4.2%, $CEPU 4.0%, $EBR 1.3%, $NEP 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AY -1.6%, $POR -2.1%, $CWEN -2.4%, $FTS -2.8%, $AZRE -4.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.1%, for the past 3 months is 21.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.8%, the lowest correlation is 4.6%, the latest correlation is 41.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.3% between AY and NEP
The lowest correlation is -21.7% between EBR and NEP
It’s no secret that oil companies have been gushing profits and cash flow. After all, when Big Oil reported financial results for 2022, President Joe Biden called the industry’s record profits “outrageous.” And that means these major oil producers can return a lot of cash to investors. For instance, Chevron Corp. announced a 6% increase to its quarterly dividend to $1.51 per share in January. At the current share price, the oil-producing giant offers an annual dividend yield of 3.8%. At ExxonMob
IBDRY vs. POR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) is a company well worth knowing about and adding to your watch list. The company bills itself as the world's largest utility company, and it can claim that in large part due to its ownership of the Florida Power & Light Company, which is itself "America's largest electric utility that sells more power than any other utility ..." There's a lot to like, or love, about NextEra Energy.
NextEra (NEE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Clearway Energy (CWEN). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
In this article, we will take a look at 12 best blue chip dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of blue chip companies and dividend stocks, and go directly to read 5 Best Blue Chip Dividend Stocks To Buy. After recording one of its worst performances in 2022, the stock market […]
OGE vs. NEE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
As a class, dividend growth stocks consistently outperformed all other classes of stocks over decades-long periods. One reason for this is that dividend-paying companies tend to be more disciplined with acquisitions and investments because management teams know that breaking their dividend commitment to shareholders generally has very negative consequences. Here are two stocks that have both crushed the S&P 500 index in the past 10 years.
On the heels of a rate decrease that began this month, Florida Power & Light Company today proposed a $256 million rate reduction with the Florida Public Service Commission to take effect in July.