Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Clean Energy Operator stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Clean Energy Operator stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 2.5% in a week
- Clean Energy Operator stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up -0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CEPU 28.3%, $NOVA 17.2%, $ELLO 15.0%, $AZRE 8.8%, $NEP 4.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IEA -5.1%, $VVPR -6.7%, $SPI -7.3%, $CIG -9.2%, $EBR -11.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CEPU 14.3%, $SPI 5.8%, $ELLO 4.8%, $NEP 4.5%, $IEA 4.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FTS -2.9%, $CWEN -4.5%, $VVPR -6.9%, $EBR -11.9%, $CIG -12.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.9%, for the past 3 months is 16.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.6%, the lowest correlation is 2.1%, the latest correlation is 9.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.3% between CIG and EBR
The lowest correlation is -38.1% between NOVA and POR
NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) misses third-quarter earnings and revenue estimates. The firm continues to expand renewable operations through strategic acquisitions.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortis Inc. ("Fortis" or the "Corporation") (TSX/NYSE: FTS) will release its third quarter 2021 financial results and new five-year capital outlook for the period 2022-2026 on Friday, October 29, 2021. A teleconference and webcast will be held the same day at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern). David Hutchens, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jocelyn Perry, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will discuss the Cor
Companies in the news are: NEE, CMA, BPOP, LAD
NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP) has delivered supercharged dividend growth since its initial public offering in 2014. The clean energy infrastructure company has increased its payout by 15% over the past year after giving investors another raise in the third quarter. The company sees more dividend growth ahead, which was one of the central themes of its third-quarter report.
A look at the shareholders of Fortis Inc. ( TSE:FTS ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies usually...
NEE earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
NEP earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) continues to benefit from the accelerating shift toward cleaner energy sources. The giant utility delivered strong third-quarter results, powered by its leading renewable energy business. According to the report it released Wednesday morning, NextEra Energy generated $1.483 billion, or $0.75 per share, of adjusted net income during the third quarter.
OTTR vs. NEE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
NextEra Energy's (NEE) third-quarter earnings are better than expected. The company reiterates its 2021 earnings guidance in the range of $2.40-$2.54 per share.