Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Clean Energy Operator stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Clean Energy Operator stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down -1.0% in a week
- Clean Energy Operator stocks up 17.1% on average while median return up 13.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VVPR 91.4%, $IEA 52.1%, $SPI 48.2%, $NEP 30.2%, $AZRE 26.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CIG -4.4%, $CEPU -11.2%, $KEP -13.0%, $EBR -19.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SPI 25.5%, $VVPR 12.8%, $NOVA 8.7%, $NEP 4.2%, $AY 2.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CEPU -6.3%, $KEP -7.4%, $AZRE -7.4%, $CIG -11.6%, $EBR -18.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.2%, for the past 3 months is 21.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.5%, the lowest correlation is -2.1%, the latest correlation is 41.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.1% between AY and CWEN
The lowest correlation is -51.2% between CEPU and NOVA
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Alibaba, Procter & Gamble, Wells Fargo, Google and NextEra Energy
NextEra Energy (NEE) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
NextEra Energy's (NEE) Q4 earnings are likely to have benefited from ongoing improvement in the Florida economy & continuation of major initiatives despite adverse impact of the pandemic on demand.
The fossil-fuel divestiture movement grabbed headlines in December when New York’s state comptroller said the $226 billion New York State pension fund plans to drop many of its fossil-fuel stocks in the next five years and sell shares in other companies that contribute to global warming. The fund owns stakes in big oil — stocks like Exxon Mobil (XOM) and Chevron (CVX) as of Sept. 30, according to Holdings Channel — and shunning fossil-fuel investment is a hallmark of longtime socially respons...
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Huntsman Corp, Sinopec, Korea Electric Power, Preferred Apartment Communities and DCP Midstream
Renewable energy stocks have been rising for more than a year as a shift to renewables from fossil fuels accelerates. The inauguration of President Joe Biden has been another important factor because the new administration has ambitious goals to combat climate change. Investors, however, have already accounted for these developments, and a recent rally in renewable energy companies could mean that the stocks will struggle to see similar gains in the near future.
These are the utilities stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for February 2021.
Atlantica Yield (AY) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank 1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
INDIANAPOLIS, Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (NASDAQ: IEA) (“IEA” or the “Company”), a leading infrastructure construction company with renewable energy and specialty civil expertise, today announced that the Company has been awarded a $45 million wind construction contract for the Shady Oaks II Wind Farm in Illinois. Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (“Algonquin”), a growing renewable energy and regulated utility company with approximately $11 bil...