Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Computer Communications stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 2.1% in a day
- Computer Communications stocks up 3.7% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- Computer Communications stocks up 8.3% on average while median return up 5.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SMCI 122.3%, $INTZ 40.0%, $LTRX 34.5%, $DGII 19.2%, $PANW 14.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NTGR -3.9%, $RDWR -3.9%, $BOSC -9.9%, $HIVE -11.8%, $OBLG -28.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SMCI 33.5%, $ANET 18.4%, $PANW 12.2%, $AAOI 11.1%, $PWFL 6.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BOSC -2.3%, $PCTI -2.5%, $FTNT -2.7%, $HIVE -2.9%, $UUU -4.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 7.9%, for the past 3 months is 15.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.7%, the lowest correlation is 0.4%, the latest correlation is 11.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.9% between FFIV and JNPR
The lowest correlation is -62.0% between AAOI and VRRM
In this article, we discuss 15 growth stocks to watch in Louis Navellier’s 2023 portfolio. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Louis Navellier’s 2023 Portfolio: 5 Growth Stocks to Watch. According to a report featured on Markets Insider in October 2022, Louis Navellier of Navellier & Associates said that the […]
The Nasdaq jumped as Nvidia skyrocketed on an AI boom. But market breadth was terrible. Workday was a big winner late.
Between just 2019 and today, annual revenues have gone up nearly 10x
Hackers are expected to use generative AI in phishing attacks or to create malware. Cybersecurity firms need big data to fight back.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Arista Networks' (NYSE:ANET) stock is up by 8.1% over the past three months. Since the market usually pay for a...
Delivers unmatched mitigation of randomized, high-volume attacks that evade standard protectionMAHWAH, N.J., May 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, today introduced a new Cloud Web DDoS Protection solution. The state-of-the-art solution is designed to minimize the growing gap between standard DDoS mitigation and an emerging generation of more aggressive, layer 7 (L7), HTTPS Flood attacks—also known as Web
SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 23, 2023--Juniper Networks® (NYSE: JNPR), a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, today announced that Korian Benelux, part of a major European healthcare and long-term elderly care organization, selected Juniper’s AI-driven enterprise solutions, including wireless and wired access, to optimize network performance and reliability and deliver personalized care for its residents.
Cisco Systems, Inc (NASDAQ: CSCO) stock is drawing attention despite marginally beating last week's third-quarter consensus. The company clocked $14.57 billion in revenue, beating the consensus of $14.39 billion. It reported an EPS of $1.00, surpassing the estimates of $0.97. Cisco expects fourth-quarter revenue of $1.05 - $1.07 per share versus estimates of $1.04 per share. It sees full-year earnings of $3.80 - $3.82 per share versus estimates of $3.75. The company anticipates fourth-quarter re
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Arista Networks (ANET). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.