Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Computer Communications stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Computer Communications stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Computer Communications stocks down 6.3% on average while median return down 8.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $INTZ 18.4%, $AAOI 12.9%, $VVNT 5.1%, $DGII 4.4%, $NEON 4.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NTGR -15.0%, $SMCI -15.4%, $LTRX -20.6%, $INSG -23.3%, $HIVE -26.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $INTZ 13.7%, $DGII 8.3%, $EXTR 5.9%, $VVNT 4.4%, $FKWL 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ALLT -1.3%, $CSCO -1.6%, $INSG -1.9%, $AAOI -4.6%, $NTGR -8.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.3%, for the past 3 months is 23.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.8%, the lowest correlation is 1.8%, the latest correlation is 36.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.9% between CSCO and FTNT
The lowest correlation is -48.6% between FKWL and UUU
The Dow Jones and S&P 500 are at bear market lows. Tesla AI Day and Q3 deliveries are in focus. China EV rivals also report this weekend.
ANET stock has been consolidating, and now the provider of cloud networking software and hardware is forming a base..
Cisco Systems Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSCO ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. Typically, the ex-dividend...
(Bloomberg) -- Most Read from BloombergMacKenzie Scott Files for Divorce From Science Teacher HusbandMeta to Cut Headcount for First Time, Slash Budgets Across TeamsTop Apple Executive Is Leaving After Making Crude Remarks in TikTok VideoStocks Plummet to 22-Month Low as Fed Hawks Circle: Markets WrapMarjorie Taylor Greene’s Husband Files for Divorce After 27 YearsAmerican companies have had a growing list of reasons to downgrade their ties with China in recent years. Former President Donald Tru
TOKYO, September 30, 2022--Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, today announced that they have been selected by the National Institute of Informatics (NII), the inter-university research institute in-charge of Japan’s nationwide academic information infrastructure, to upgrade its SINET6 academic information network to meet the diverse and complex needs of research and education institutions across the country and globally. With a secure, experience-first network
In this article, we will look at the 11 best bitcoin stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Bitcoin Stocks to Buy Now. The Bitcoin Industry According to an industry analysis report by Research and Markets, the global Bitcoin market size is […]
Cisco Systems (CSCO) closed at $40.57 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.86% move from the prior day.
Comtech (CMTL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 71.43% and 3.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Garmin (GRMN) introduces a communication-focused device named inReach Messenger for two-way texting, location sharing and SOS sending.