Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Computer Communications stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 1.0% in a day
- Computer Communications stocks up 5.8% on average while median return up 4.6% in a week
- Computer Communications stocks up 12.8% on average while median return up 10.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NEON 85.7%, $FKWL 50.7%, $INSG 34.0%, $INTZ 32.5%, $ITI 19.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EXTR -4.8%, $DGII -6.6%, $SMCI -7.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $INTZ 39.4%, $INSG 15.6%, $PANW 13.1%, $LTRX 12.8%, $ANET 11.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NTGR -0.8%, $PCTI -1.5%, $AAOI -3.9%, $EXTR -5.7%, $NEON -8.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.8%, for the past 3 months is 18.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.8%, the lowest correlation is 2.6%, the latest correlation is 13.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.0% between FTNT and PANW
The lowest correlation is -62.3% between ALLT and FKWL
Arista Networks (ANET) closed at $121.77 in the latest trading session, marking no change from the prior day.
Microsoft's security business revenue has doubled since 2021.
The provider of high-speed networking solutions crushed analyst targets in the second quarter, set up bullish revenue guidance for the following report -- and took a double-digit percentage cut to its stock price.
Companies reflecting favorable balance sheet characteristics are attractive investments, as these companies can weather a dark fiscal storm better than most.
KeyBanc analyst Thomas Blakey maintained F5 Inc (NASDAQ: FFIV) with an Overweight and lowered the price target from $190 to $182. The re-rating reflected macro-related pressures on F5's software business, particularly new software business, tied to considerable software project delays at customers. The analyst's FY23E EPS remains relatively unchanged on opex controls and expanding GM, and lowered FY24 forecasts out of conservatism due to NT macro pressures and inconsistent results from the compa
TE Connectivity's (TEL) fiscal first-quarter results reflect benefits from solid momentum across transportation solutions.
Extreme Networks, Inc (NASDAQ: EXTR) reported a second-quarter FY23 revenue growth of 13% year-on-year to $318.3 million, beating the consensus of $304.4 million. Product revenue grew by 17% Y/Y to $223.4 million. Service and subscription revenue grew 6% Y/Y to $94.9 million. SaaS ARR was $115 million, up 29% Y/Y. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.27 beat the consensus of $0.24. Non-GAAP gross margin expanded by 30 bps to 58.5%. Non-GAAP operating margin expanded by 180 bps to 14.9%. EXTR generated $70.6 milli
The mean of analysts' price targets for Arista Networks (ANET) points to a 30.5% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
AT&T (T) records solid subscriber growth in fourth-quarter 2022 backed by a resilient business model and robust cash flow position driven by a diligent execution of operational plans.
Here is how AU Optronics (AUOTY) and Arista Networks (ANET) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.