Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Computer Communications stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Computer Communications stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.0% in a week
- Computer Communications stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NEON 25.0%, $LTRX 17.5%, $ANET 12.9%, $FTNT 10.8%, $VCRA 9.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BOSC -8.9%, $INTZ -10.5%, $OBLG -14.1%, $VVNT -18.5%, $FKWL -25.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BOSC 9.0%, $FTNT 6.5%, $ALLT 5.1%, $INSG 5.1%, $RDWR 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SMCI -1.6%, $JNPR -1.8%, $INTZ -1.9%, $OBLG -3.9%, $FKWL -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.3%, for the past 3 months is 16.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.4%, the lowest correlation is 4.6%, the latest correlation is 9.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.7% between CSCO and FFIV
The lowest correlation is -47.6% between NTGR and OBLG
Vocera (VCRA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SANTA ANA, Calif., October 21, 2021--Iteris today announced that it will conduct a conference call on Wednesday, November 3 to discuss its financial results for the fiscal second quarter.
F5 Networks' (FFIV) Q4 performance is likely to have benefited from increased demand for secured communication networks amid the COVID-19 pandemic-induced work-and-learn from home wave.
Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) may not be a familiar name to some investors, but chances are you've benefited from its technology. Arista makes modern cloud computing possible, powering the hyperscale data centers operated by tech giants like Microsoft and Facebook, as well as the infrastructure owned by various telco companies. More importantly, cloud computing and data-intensive applications (e.g., artificial intelligence) should only become more common in the years ahead, and that will create...
New algorithms provide encrypted attack mitigation at scale and with greater accuracyMAHWAH, N.J., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware®, (NASDAQ: RDWR) a leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, today launched new encrypted protection capabilities as part of its DDoS protection solution. The new capabilities offer enterprises, carriers, and service providers unmatched protection from SSL DDoS attacks, enabling them to maximize visibility and control, and custo
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions announced today that it has named Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR) the 2021 technology leader in the report titled SPARK Matrix™: DDoS Mitigation.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR), a cloud-driven networking company, today announced the extension of its Lending Enablement and Assistance Program (LEAP) through June 2022. The extension delivers operational and financial support for channel partners and their customers by offering flexible payment, pricing, and subscription options to partners in the US and Canada. Partners can also access complimentary, expanded online training resources.
F5 (FFIV) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In today’s world, safety of people and things will be rooted in digital trust, with cybersecurity and data privacy at the core. Currently, the demand for cybersecurity talent is outpacing supply, a...
Webex by Cisco Eliminates the Need to Carry Multiple Mobile Devices for Business and Personal Use