Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Computer Communications stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Computer Communications stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Computer Communications stocks down 9.3% on average while median return down 9.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $INTZ 36.3%, $DGII 17.9%, $SMCI 16.5%, $NEON 10.3%, $VVNT 8.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FFIV -21.0%, $AAOI -21.1%, $PWFL -21.2%, $INSG -28.5%, $HIVE -49.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NEON 18.2%, $PANW 6.9%, $DGII 4.6%, $SILC 4.1%, $FTNT 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $INSG -5.7%, $NTGR -6.1%, $SMCI -6.2%, $HIVE -8.4%, $CSCO -11.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.2%, for the past 3 months is 25.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.9%, the lowest correlation is 11.3%, the latest correlation is 22.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.5% between EXTR and FFIV
The lowest correlation is -58.6% between HIVE and INSG
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Arista Networks stock shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
In this article, we discuss 10 52-week low stocks with upside potential. If you want to read about some more 52-week low stocks with upside potential, go directly to 5 52-Week Low Stocks with Upside Potential. United States (US) President Joe Biden recently admitted that the US economy had problems and warned of a haul […]
The consensus price target hints at an 112.5% upside potential for Vivint Smart Home (VVNT). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
(Bloomberg) -- The selloff in Zoom Video Communications Inc.’s stock may have gone too far.Most Read from BloombergBroadcom in Talks to Acquire Cloud Company VMwareStocks Climb in Risk-On Day While Bonds Decline: Markets WrapBiden Misspeaks on Taiwan, Says US Military Would InterveneWalmart’s Troubles Should Have Everyone on High AlertGoldman’s Solomon Says Subway Shooting of Employee a ‘Senseless Tragedy’That’s the message from Benchmark Co.’s Matthew Harrigan and other analysts, who say the vi
The outlook for CSCO stock depends on trends for cloud computing, plus corporate and telecom networks amid the shift to remote work.
Yes, shares in Zoom Video soared during the coronavirus crisis. But what's the outlook for Zoom stock as in-person meetings rebound and the pandemic fades.
Shares of the networking giant are down big time, but little has actually changed about the company's long-term prospects.
Palo Alto, CrowdStrike, SentinelOne, and Tenable are great long-term plays in the booming cybersecurity sector.
(Bloomberg) -- Technology entrepreneur Michael Dell once again finds himself at the center of one of his industry’s biggest deals.Most Read from BloombergBroadcom in Talks to Acquire Cloud Company VMwareStocks Climb in Risk-On Day While Bonds Decline: Markets WrapBiden Misspeaks on Taiwan, Says US Military Would InterveneWalmart’s Troubles Should Have Everyone on High AlertGoldman’s Solomon Says Subway Shooting of Employee a ‘Senseless Tragedy’Dell holds a roughly $16.2 billion stake in VMware I
It hasn't been the best quarter for Extreme Networks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXTR ) shareholders, since the share price has...