Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Non-Durables stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Consumer Non-Durables stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Consumer Non-Durables stocks up 4.8% on average while median return up 1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $JUPWW 117.9%, $YVR 85.9%, $XELB 30.1%, $SQBG 28.3%, $VNCE 22.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EVK -16.9%, $LNDC -17.1%, $TBLT -18.1%, $PRPH -21.4%, $VERU -24.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SQBG 27.0%, $XELB 18.7%, $KTB 16.8%, $RVLV 14.5%, $GES 11.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EVK -8.2%, $REV -9.3%, $NBEV -11.3%, $BQ -11.4%, $PRPH -22.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.6%, for the past 3 months is 12.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.8%, the lowest correlation is -0.6%, the latest correlation is 16.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.3% between CENT and CENTA
The lowest correlation is -43.1% between CL and DECK
The J. M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) today announced a limited, voluntary recall of two lots of Meow Mix® Original Choice Dry Cat Food (30LB bag) due to potential salmonella contamination. The Company has received no reports of pet illness or adverse reaction and has issued this recall out of an abundance of caution. The impacted products were sold at select Walmart stores in IL, MO, NE, NM, OK, UT, WI and WY. No other Meow Mix® products are impacted by this recall.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average remain near record highs at the end of March, as the current stock market rally continues. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in April 2021 are Apple, Boeing, Disney and Microsoft.
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - April 9, 2021) - WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SQBG) between November 3, 2016 and December 11, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important May 17, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline.SO WHAT: If you purchased Sequential securities during the Class Period you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of ...
A lawyer for Citigroup Inc told a U.S. judge on Friday he was aware of another large bank that recently made a bigger payment error than Citigroup made last August when it sent $894 million of its own money to Revlon Inc lenders. Neal Katyal, the lawyer, made the disclosure at a hearing in Manhattan federal court, where Citigroup urged U.S. District Judge Jesse Furman to extend a freeze on $504 million that it has been unable to recoup from the Revlon lenders. Katyal did not identify the bank,...
Nike maintained its lead despite dropping in value while Gucci ranked second and Louis Vuitton overtook Adidas for the third position.
Levi's sees a pickup in its men's business as the pandemic starts to round the corner at long last. Here's what men are buying for their post-pandemic lives.
Jeans with a looser fit are driving sales at mass-market denim leaders such as Levi's and American Eagle Outfitters.
Levi Strauss & Co, an American clothing company known for its Levi’s brand of denim jeans, reported better-than-expected earnings and revenue in the first quarter of 2021 and raised its half-year revenue growth guidance on assumption that there will be no significant worsening of the COVID-19 pandemic or dramatic incremental closure of global economies.
The company has capitalized on the pandemic through increased e-commerce sales