Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Digital Entertainment stocks up 5.4% on average while median return up 3.5% in a day
- Digital Entertainment stocks up 6.0% on average while median return up 4.5% in a week
- Digital Entertainment stocks up 52.0% on average while median return up 20.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WBAI 248.8%, $NCTY 236.7%, $BILI 52.7%, $RNWK 51.8%, $XNET 43.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GRVY -17.1%, $FUBO -23.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RNWK 25.1%, $SOHU 14.4%, $NTES 11.4%, $XNET 9.9%, $BILI 8.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WBAI -2.7%, $NCTY -6.2%, $GRVY -6.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 7.5%, for the past 3 months is 8.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 22.9%, the lowest correlation is -3.8%, the latest correlation is -1.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 59.7% between BILI and GRVY
The lowest correlation is -38.7% between NTES and SLGG
Investing in fuboTV (FUBO) is not for the faint of heart. In the company’s short life span as a publicly traded entity, shares have been on a dizzy ride, as the bulls and bears have wrestled to take hold of the sports-focused streaming platform’s narrative. The bull/bear argument rests on whether the company can become a big player in the blooming CTV (connected TV) market or whether it is just catching a ride on this secular trend and lacks staying power. Barrington analyst James Goss sits in t...
The company already has a diversified revenue stream, but it needs its smaller sources to grow significantly if it ever hopes to create shareholder value.
One of the more controversial stocks in the market is fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO). Investors appear to be grouping the streaming upstart with other successes in the programmatic advertising, over-the-top streaming, and connected-TV space, betting that fuboTV could be the next big winner. While fuboTV just pre-announced impressive 77% to 84% revenue growth, and better-than-expected subscriber growth for the recent fourth quarter, the company still doesn't even make gross profits.
Greenlight Capital Fund recently released its Q4 2020 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 5.2% in 2020, underperforming its benchmark, the S&P 500 Index which returned 18.4% in the same period. You should check out Greenlight Capital’s top 5 stock picks for investors to buy […]
Stock in the streaming provider jumped after the hedge fund disclosed it had been a pre-IPO investor.
Jim Cramer told viewers of Mad Money Wednesday evening that he saw no reason to get excited about FuboTV or PubMatic at these levels. In the daily bar chart of FUBO, below, we can see a "line pattern" around $10 for about five months before the shares turned higher in October. FUBO rallied six-fold in about two months before reversing direction.
A new analyst initiated bullish coverage on the live-TV streaming service... just as its most vocal bear lowered his price target on the stock.
FuboTV (NYSE:FUBO) shares experienced unusual options activity on Thursday. The stock price moved up to $33.12 following the option alert. * Sentiment: BEARISH * Option Type: SWEEP * Trade Type: CALL * Expiration Date: 2021-02-19 * Strike Price: $55.00 * Volume: 744 * Open Interest: 7806Three Signs Of Unusual Options Activity Exceptionally large volume (compared to historical averages) is one reason for which options market activity can be considered unusual. The volume of options activit...