Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Digital Entertainment stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 2.9% in a day
- Digital Entertainment stocks down 8.1% on average while median return down 8.8% in a week
- Digital Entertainment stocks down 19.7% on average while median return down 19.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GMBL -28.1%, $SLGG -33.0%, $XNET -33.5%, $NCTY -35.3%, $RNWK -48.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FUBO 6.1%, $GRVY 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SE -12.6%, $SLGG -14.0%, $NCTY -14.6%, $XNET -15.9%, $GMBL -20.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.0%, for the past 3 months is 20.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.3%, the lowest correlation is -1.5%, the latest correlation is 50.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.7% between SLGG and XNET
The lowest correlation is -23.5% between GIGM and RNWK
Shares of fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) jumped on Wednesday after the sports streaming company announced strong first-quarter results. FuboTV's revenue rocketed upward by 135% year over year to $119.7 million, fueled by expectation-crushing customer additions. CEO David Gandler said people are increasingly canceling their cable packages and replacing them with streaming services.
RealNetworks, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNWK), a leader in AI-powered digital media software and solutions, today announced its financial results* for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Shares of fuboTV Inc. jumped on heavy volume Wednesday, and produced some bullish chart patterns in the process, after the sports streaming company reported revenue that more than doubled and raised its full-year outlook.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / RealNetworks, Inc. (NASDAQ:RNWK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
(FUBO) shares are trading sharply higher on Wednesday after the virtual cable service posted better-than-expected results for the March quarter. Fubo is a virtual MVPD, or multichannel video programming distributor, a jargony description for the business of providing a package of streaming cable services via set-top boxes like Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV. The company competes with services like YouTube TV, Sling and Hulu + Live TV.
Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi discuss some of Wednesday’s market movers, including: FuboTV seeing subscriber and revenue growth, Wendy’s seeing a boost in sales thanks to expansion, and Lemonade taking a hit from the Texas winter storm aftermath.
At Wednesday's high, FuboTV stock was up almost 50% from the prior day's low. What's going on with this wild mover?
Jim Cramer discusses the latest stock market news, including how to trade fuboTV after earnings; Roblox, and markets on Wednesday.
The highs and lows of live sports find fuboTV hitting a six-month low on Tuesday, only to soar a few hours later after posting blowout financial results.