Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electrical Products stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Electrical Products stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 2.0% in a week
- Electrical Products stocks down 5.7% on average while median return down 4.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OESX 25.8%, $XPEV 15.1%, $ENS 6.4%, $ULBI 6.1%, $JKS 5.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EOSE -28.2%, $OPTT -31.1%, $CBAT -32.1%, $EOSEW -33.8%, $EFOI -42.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $XPEV 10.3%, $OESX 8.2%, $JKS 6.0%, $ITGR 5.0%, $PPSI 4.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SUNW -7.8%, $ZEST -8.8%, $EOSE -12.6%, $EOSEW -17.4%, $EFOI -37.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.7%, for the past 3 months is 21.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.5%, the lowest correlation is 2.3%, the latest correlation is 28.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.3% between AME and ETN
The lowest correlation is -40.2% between EAF and EFOI
Kansas City, MO, based Investment company Scout Investments, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Freeport-McMoRan Inc, Cboe Global Markets Inc, Baker Hughes Co, Eaton Corp PLC, Hormel Foods Corp, sells Horizon Therapeutics PLC, Pioneer Natural Resources Co, Devon Energy Corp, EOG Resources Inc, Southwest Airlines Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Scout Investments, Inc..
Tesla stock vs. BYD stock: China's BYD is gaining ground on fast-growing Tesla. Here's a look at the EV giants' fundamentals and technicals.
Acuity Brands (AYI) collaborates with Microsoft to advance its smart lighting, lighting controls, and building automation solutions.
Crocs and Ashland Global have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE: AME) will issue its fourth quarter 2021 earnings release before the market opens on Thursday, February 3, 2022.
One veteran auto analyst stakes out a bearish view on the red-hot shares of Ford.
Enphase Energy (ENPH) reveals the expansion of its Enphase Energy System in Colorado, thus capitalizing on the rising residential battery storage capacity in the region.
Investment company Marotta Asset Management (Current Portfolio) buys General Dynamics Corp, iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond , Caterpillar Inc, Pfizer Inc, Deere, sells Generac Holdings Inc, Moderna Inc, Global X FTSE Nordic Region ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Marotta Asset Management.
China is a leading market for electric vehicles. BloombergNEF estimates there were global sales of roughly 6.3 million electric vehicles (EVs) in 2021. Of these, around 3 million were sold in China. XPeng (NYSE: XPEV) sold 16,000 EVs in China in December, which looks impressive considering that it is competing with far bigger and more established companies in the sector.
In 2022, 21.5GW of new utility-scale electricity is projected to be generated from solar energy. To capitalize on this profitable trend, you may want to keep an eye on ENPH, SOL, FSLR