Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electrical Products stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Electrical Products stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Electrical Products stocks up 18.5% on average while median return up 15.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EOSEW 141.8%, $EOSE 81.6%, $XPEV 67.6%, $IPWR 55.8%, $OEG 55.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ITGR -0.8%, $EAF -1.7%, $HUBB -2.3%, $THR -4.5%, $ATKR -7.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SPWR 13.4%, $SOL 12.8%, $JKS 12.1%, $XPEV 11.8%, $DPW 10.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BW -4.4%, $ULBI -4.7%, $EAF -4.9%, $ATKR -5.0%, $AMSC -13.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.4%, for the past 3 months is 32.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 59.5%, the lowest correlation is 9.8%, the latest correlation is 19.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.1% between EOSE and EOSEW
The lowest correlation is -52.6% between AMSC and EFOI
These are the electric car stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q3 2021.
Eaton (ETN) will benefit from its global market presence and acquisitions whereas any disruption in raw material supply can adversely impact operations
Emerson (EMR) is well placed to benefit from strength across its end markets, acquired assets and shareholder-friendly policies.
The Zacks Rank offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks and build a winning investment portfolio. Here's why you should take advantage.
A look at the shareholders of GrafTech International Ltd. ( NYSE:EAF ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
HONG KONG, Jun 11, 2021--Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is celebrating this year as the 100th anniversary of its Copeland™ brand, a name that has become synonymous with leadership in the design and manufacture of energy efficient, reliable compressors to power air conditioning and refrigeration systems that are enhancing and protecting environments where people live and work. It’s a milestone that Emerson will recognize over the next 12 months as the company continues to innovate advanced Copeland products
AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ), a global provider of metal coating services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and highly engineered services, announced today that Philip Schlom, Chief Financial Officer and David Nark, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Communications and Investor Relations, will present at the Jefferies Virtual Global Metals Summit at 4:20 p.m. ET on June 14, 2021.
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / June 10, 2021 / Ideal Power Inc. (NASDAQ:IPWR): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link:http://stonegateinc.