Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electrical Products stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -1.1% in a day
- Electrical Products stocks down 12.6% on average while median return down 10.4% in a week
- Electrical Products stocks down 14.5% on average while median return down 9.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $THR 34.4%, $ATKR 32.4%, $ITGR 22.2%, $ERII 21.6%, $POWL 20.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OEG -43.8%, $XPEV -44.1%, $BLDP -44.5%, $SUNW -48.9%, $SOL -57.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $POWL 9.7%, $ATKR 4.3%, $EMR 4.1%, $ETN 3.9%, $THR 3.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EFOI -28.4%, $JKS -28.7%, $BLDP -28.9%, $RUN -29.2%, $SOL -37.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.2%, for the past 3 months is 25.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.1%, the lowest correlation is 5.1%, the latest correlation is 43.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.5% between CSIQ and JKS
The lowest correlation is -39.3% between BDC and BW
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - March 5, 2021) - Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of Energy Recovery, Inc. (NASDAQ: ERII) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty. To obtain additional information, go to:https://www.zlk.com/tag-along/energy-recovery-inc-information-request-formor contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500. There is no cost or obligation to you.Levi & Korsinsky is a nationally ...
Investor Conference Call and Webcast on March 9, 2020, at 11:00 A.M. ETMONROE TOWNSHIP, N.J., March 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. ("OPT" or "the Company") (Nasdaq: OPTT), a leader in innovative and cost-effective ocean energy solutions, today announced financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2021 ended January 31, 2021. Recent Operational Highlights Acquired 3Dent Technology, adding offshore engineering and design services and an established project a...
Powell Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: POWL), a leading supplier of custom engineered solutions for the management, control, and distribution of electrical energy, today announced that Chairman Emeritus Thomas W. Powell has elected to retire from the Company's Board of Directors at the conclusion of his current term which ends at the February 16, 2022 Meeting of Stockholders.
Volkswagen is speeding up EV production plans in Europe and elsewhere. VW stock slipped from a multiyear high. Tesla, Nio and other EV stocks are crashing.
Li Auto (NASDAQ: LI) was down about 10.3%. Just about all of the hot electric-vehicle and related stocks have been selling off this week, in part because of concerns about rising interest rates and in part because of an ongoing selldown of the category leader, Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA). As for Tesla, some of the issues driving its stock lower are unique to Tesla, and not reflective of the broader opportunity for electric-vehicle makers.
The dominant companies in semiconductors and advanced batteries are in Taiwan and South Korea. That’s a challenge for Washington, and an opportunity for emerging markets investors.
Even in a market correction, investors are turning to these tried-and-true companies for leadership.
Shelton, CT, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hubbell Incorporated (NYSE: HUBB) has been recognized as one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices. Hubbell’s President and CEO, Gerben Bakker stated, “Hubbell’s employees evidence a commitment to compliance and to doing the right thing every day; it is a foundational part of our strategy and our culture. We are pleased to receive this recognit...