Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.2% in a week
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks down 5.0% on average while median return down 2.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IMTE 38.5%, $RELL 14.5%, $MVIS 11.4%, $COHU 10.3%, $FORM 8.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ASYS -15.2%, $AXTI -15.5%, $PHG -17.2%, $INTT -20.9%, $CGNX -32.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IMTE 9.7%, $MVIS 7.8%, $CDNS 5.9%, $ASML 3.7%, $KLAC 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CGNX -4.4%, $AEIS -4.6%, $RELL -5.0%, $PDFS -5.5%, $INTT -7.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.9%, for the past 3 months is 39.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 63.9%, the lowest correlation is 25.1%, the latest correlation is 44.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.1% between ACLS and KLAC
The lowest correlation is -72.3% between AEIS and EMKR
LIVERMORE, Calif., May 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FormFactor, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORM) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a $75 million stock repurchase authorization. The company is authorized to repurchase up to $75 million of common stock; this authorization is in addition to the remaining balance under the existing repurchase program authorized in October 2020, which expires October 28, 2022. This new stock repurchase authorization will expire May 20, 2024, and may be suspende
Cadence (CDNS) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Small Cap Fund” first quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Baron Small Cap Fund (the “Fund”) did poorly in the first quarter, on both an absolute and relative basis. The Fund was down 15.68% (Institutional Shares), trailing the Russell […]
Pure Storage (PSTG) announces the general availability of Portworx Data Services and Portworx Backup-as-a-Service and launches the next generation of Portworx Enterprise solutions.
Photronics (PLAB) second-quarter results are likely to reflect benefits from expanded capacity in FPD and IC factories and growing demand for legacy semiconductor foundry.
Fortune and Great Place to Work US recognized Cadence as #38 on the 2022 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list! Cadence CEO Anirudh Devgan spoke with Fortune CEO Alan Murray about Cadence’s c...
Sonos (NASDAQ:SONO) has had a rough three months with its share price down 21%. However, a closer look at its sound...
Nucor, Cadence Design Systems, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, Southwest Airlines, and Copart are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center. Chris Hill: [MUSIC] We've got an inside look at the gaming industry and why more consolidation is on the way.