Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks down 4.5% on average while median return down 5.1% in a day
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks down 7.3% on average while median return down 7.8% in a week
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks down 10.6% on average while median return down 11.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $INTT 17.1%, $EMKR 13.4%, $TRT 10.9%, $CYBE 3.7%, $MVIS 3.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AEIS -22.6%, $IMTE -23.8%, $SONO -25.7%, $COHU -30.4%, $FORM -32.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EMKR 14.9%, $XPER 1.0%, $REFR 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CAMT -14.1%, $PI -15.3%, $IMTE -17.7%, $KLIC -18.6%, $SONO -19.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 37.7%, for the past 3 months is 39.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.3%, the lowest correlation is 18.5%, the latest correlation is 39.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.2% between ENTG and LRCX
The lowest correlation is -26.6% between AXTI and CVV
LIVERMORE, Calif., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FormFactor, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORM) is pleased to announce its participation in the following investor conferences: 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media ConferenceLocation: VirtualDate: May 19th, 2021Presentation Time: 1:30 pm ET Cowen Annual TMT conferenceLocation: VirtualDate: June 1st, 2021Presentation Time: 1:1’s Only 18th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor ConferenceLocation: VirtualDate: June 2nd, 2021Presentation Time: 1:1’...
Shares of speaker maker Sonos popped late Wednesday after the company beat Wall Street's targets for its fiscal second quarter.
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre breaks down Sonos earnings after Wednesday's closing bell.
(Bloomberg) -- Sonos Inc. rallied after raising its annual revenue forecast and posting quarterly earnings that surpassed Wall Street expectations, buoyed by elevated demand for its speakers from homebound consumers. The stock rose as much as 20% in postmarket trading.The Santa Barbara, California-based company topped all estimates on multiple metrics, including revenue, adjusted Ebitda and earnings per share. For the quarter that ended April 3, it generated $332.9 million in sales, compared wit...
Connected speaker maker Sonos Inc on Wednesday raised its annual sales forecast above Wall Street expectations as the company said it believes it can beat a global chip shortage to keep shipping products, sending shares up as much as 14%. In an interview with Reuters, CEO Patrick Spence said Sonos has direct relationships with its chip suppliers and started ramping up its orders for semiconductors last year. “We feel like we’re mitigating and got ahead of it as much as anyone could have,” Spen...
Sonos Inc. posted a surprise profit Wednesday afternoon as the maker of smart speakers continued to see strong demand for its products.
(Reuters) -Connected speaker maker Sonos Inc on Wednesday raised its annual sales forecast above Wall Street expectations as the company said it believes it can beat a global chip shortage to keep shipping products, sending shares up as much as 14%. In an interview with Reuters, CEO Patrick Spence said Sonos has direct relationships with its chip suppliers and started ramping up its orders for semiconductors last year. “We feel like we’re mitigating and got ahead of it as much as anyone could ...
Sonos, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONO) today reported record second quarter fiscal 2021 results.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Sonos, Inc. (NASDAQ:SONO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
The company reported GAAP earnings of 12 cents a share, vs. a loss of 48 cents a share a year earlier. The stock has risen 10.7% since the company last reported earnings on Feb. 10. "Demand for our products continues to exceed even our heightened expectations," said Sonos CEO Patrick Spence, in a statement.