Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up -0.5% in a day
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks up 4.0% on average while median return up 3.1% in a week
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks up 20.2% on average while median return up 16.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SGOC 65.7%, $REFR 64.7%, $RELL 48.6%, $PI 43.0%, $ACLS 36.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CYBE -0.3%, $IVAC -2.3%, $MVIS -21.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $REFR 23.4%, $ACLS 13.2%, $CVV 12.7%, $PI 12.6%, $INTT 11.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $XPER -1.0%, $PDFS -2.3%, $IVAC -2.5%, $CAMT -2.6%, $DAIO -2.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.3%, for the past 3 months is 22.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 35.1%, the lowest correlation is 1.1%, the latest correlation is 13.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.8% between AMAT and LRCX
The lowest correlation is -49.0% between DAKT and MVIS
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / Koninklijke Philips NV (NYSE:PHG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 25, 2021 at 4:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
During the call hosted by Mr. Frans van Houten, CEO; and Mr. Abhijit Bhattacharya, all participants will be in a listen-only mode. On today's call, Frans will take you through our strategic and financial highlights for the period.
The Dutch company reported 24% sales growth on a comparable basis in its connected care business for the final quarter of 2020.
Entegris (NASDAQ:ENTG) declared a dividend payable on February 17, 2021 to its shareholders as of January 13, 2021. It was also announced that shareholders of Entegris's stock as of January 27, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Entegris has an ex-dividend date set for for January 26, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is $0.08, which equates to a dividend yield of 0.31% at current price levels.The Sig...
Koninklijke Philips' (PHG) Q4 top- and bottom-line results reflect robust performance in the Connected Care business as well as cost savings.
In the current session, Royal Philips Inc. (NYSE:PHG) is trading at $56.52, after a 1.69% increase. Over the past month, the stock increased by 3.61%, and in the past year, by 20.57%. With performance like this, long-term shareholders optimistic but others are more likely to look into the price-to-earnings ratio to see if the stock might be overvalued.Assuming that all other factors are held constant, this could present itself as an opportunity for shareholders trying to capitalize on the higher...
ALHAMBRA, CA., Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace & defense and broadband communications markets, will announce its fiscal 2021 first quarter results for the period ended December 31, 2020 on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 after the market close. Conference Call Information The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 8:00 a.m. ET (5:00 a.m. PT) on Thursday, Februar...
CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ: CVV), a leading provider of chemical vapor deposition systems and materials, today announced that Emmanuel Lakios, a 30-year veteran of the industry, has been named President and CEO, and that Director Lawrence Waldman has been appointed non-executive Chairman of the Board, both replacing Leonard Rosenbaum who had been serving in all three roles.
Philips Stellarex low-dose drug-coated balloon January 25, 2021 Two major randomized controlled trials (RCTs) show no difference in mortality between patients treated with the Philips Stellarex drug-coated balloon (DCB) and those treated with percutaneous angioplasty (PTA), the current standard of care Amsterdam, the Netherlands – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA), a global leader in health technology, today announced the final, five-year results of two major randomized controlled trials (RCT...