Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.6% in a day
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 2.5% in a week
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks down 14.3% on average while median return down 12.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TRT 1.1%, $CYBE 1.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MVIS -25.4%, $LPL -28.7%, $EMKR -29.8%, $ZEST -30.5%, $IMTE -54.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CVV 14.5%, $RELL 8.2%, $ACLS 5.6%, $PDFS 4.4%, $AEHR 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $REFR -7.0%, $IMTE -7.0%, $DAIO -7.9%, $ASYS -8.0%, $LPL -11.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.2%, for the past 3 months is 35.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.8%, the lowest correlation is 5.1%, the latest correlation is 52.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.5% between AMAT and ASML
The lowest correlation is -52.0% between CYBE and DAIO
Stock market week: will the Nasdaq hold 10,500 or undercut to new lows? Payrolls and OPEC may have something to say in the matter.
Cadence Design Systems and Synopsys should benefit from continued strong demand for their chip design tools for years to come, an analyst says.
Cadence Design Systems
Ecoark Stockholders of Record as of the Close of Business on Friday, September 30, 2022, eligible for spin-off of shares of White River Energy Corp and Enviro Technologies US Inc. Common StockSAN ANTONIO, Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ecoark Holdings, Inc. (“Ecoark” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ZEST) today reiterated from its previous announcement on September 12, 2022 (see press release here) that all common and preferred stockholders of record as of the close of business on Friday September
Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) closed the most recent trading day at $164.69, moving -1.37% from the previous trading session.
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 28, 2022--Adeia, the IP licensing business of Xperi Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: XPER) (the "Company"), today announced the appointment of both the leadership team and the Board of Directors of Adeia Inc., the future independent IP licensing business that will remain after the completion of the spin-off of the Company’s product business on October 1.