Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.0% in a week
- Electronic Production Equipment stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up -1.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AEHR 83.6%, $RELL 13.9%, $CVV 11.6%, $SGOC 8.2%, $EMKR 7.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SONO -12.1%, $INTT -14.0%, $MICT -14.4%, $KLIC -14.7%, $MVIS -24.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SGOC 16.6%, $KLIC 10.7%, $CVV 10.2%, $PHG 8.0%, $PI 6.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TRT -4.1%, $MICT -4.7%, $INTT -5.9%, $PLAB -7.2%, $RELL -11.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.9%, for the past 3 months is 27.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 59.0%, the lowest correlation is 2.8%, the latest correlation is 3.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.5% between AMAT and LRCX
The lowest correlation is -19.0% between AEHR and ASYS
Cohu (COHU) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Is (SONO) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 21, 2021--Cadence digital and custom/analog flows have achieved certification for TSMC’s N3 and N4 process technologies in support of the latest DRM.
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 21, 2021--Cadence announced the immediate availability of Cadence® IP supporting the PCI Express® (PCIe®) 6.0 specification on the TSMC N5 process.
JBL, M, ACI, and SONO made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on October 21, 2021.
BROOKFIELD, Conn., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Photronics DNP Mask Corporation (PDMC), a subsidiary of Photronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLAB), was selected by United Microelectronics Corporation (TWSE:2303) to receive the 2021 UMC Excellent Collaboration and Partnership Award. “Photomasks are a critical component in the semiconductor industry supply chain. We are delighted to partner with UMC as their preferred mask supplier for the past several years and proud to receive this award,” stated Peter
Sonos (SONO) closed the most recent trading day at $32.81, moving +1.96% from the previous trading session.
A Wall Street firm called Cadence Design Systems and Synopsys "unsung heroes" in the semiconductor industry.
MKS Instruments (MKSI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FormFactor (FORM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.