Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Internet Retail stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Internet Retail stocks down 8.7% on average while median return down 6.0% in a week
- Internet Retail stocks down 6.8% on average while median return down 10.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VIPS 21.1%, $RVLV 19.1%, $IMBI 13.6%, $W 4.2%, $DLTH 1.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WTRH -18.8%, $CHWY -28.6%, $OSTK -30.3%, $PDD -30.3%, $APRN -31.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $QRTEA 4.9%, $VIPS 4.9%, $QRTEB 3.9%, $WTRH 2.1%, $QVCD 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LITB -22.1%, $APRN -23.0%, $REAL -25.0%, $PDD -26.1%, $CHWY -27.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.5%, for the past 3 months is 12.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.9%, the lowest correlation is -1.9%, the latest correlation is 24.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.9% between QRTEA and QRTEB
The lowest correlation is -40.1% between PDD and QRTEB
Food delivery service Waitr Holdings (NASDAQ: WTRH) is expanding its business strategy, and the market likes it. After the bell Thursday, Waitr announced it will be partnering with payment processing company Flow Payments to create a cannabis delivery and payment processing service for legal marijuana dispensaries. The partnership will create a platform combining Waitr's delivery technology and resources with Flow Payments' processing to facilitate the sale and delivery of cannabis where state...
Waitr Holdings' (WTRH) fourth-quarter results are expected to reflect continued strength in restaurant partners, expansion into new delivery verticals and an expanding user base.
The delivery specialist is partnering with Flow Payments to create a delivery and payment solution for marijuana dispensaries.
Tyler (TYL) plans to offer $1.6 billion worth of senior notes to fund the purchase price of its proposed acquisition of NIC Inc.
Waitr Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: WTRH) ("Waitr" or the "Company"), a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery, today announced the Company has agreed to pursue a partnership with Flow Payments to create a compliant marketplace, delivery and payment solution for dispensaries selling cannabis.
A resale compare and contrast as ThredUp looks to join the public market party.
Waitr Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: WTRH) ("Waitr"), a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery, today announced that it intends to release its fourth quarter 2020 financial results following the close of the stock market on Monday, March 8, 2021 and host a conference call at 5:00pm ET that same day.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The RealReal, Inc. (Nasdaq: REAL), the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods—today announced the pricing of its offering of $250.0 million in aggregate principal amount of its 1.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2028 (the “notes”) in a private offering to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). In connection with the offering, t...