Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Malls Operators stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.9% in a day
- Malls Operators stocks up 5.6% on average while median return up 4.8% in a week
- Malls Operators stocks up 3.5% on average while median return up 1.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MAC 27.6%, $SKT 18.9%, $KIM 12.4%, $KRG 10.6%, $SITC 10.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RQI -1.4%, $FRT -2.7%, $SRS -4.2%, $DRV -7.4%, $NRO -8.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MAC 17.6%, $SKT 15.8%, $DRN 14.4%, $SPG 11.5%, $RPAI 10.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SRS -8.8%, $DRV -13.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 48.0%, for the past 3 months is 47.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.2%, the lowest correlation is 6.9%, the latest correlation is 28.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.7% between IYR and URE
The lowest correlation is -99.8% between IYR and SRS
It is one of the country's biggest grocers, and has seen earnings balloon in the age of Covid-19. So is Kroger stock a buy right now?
Regency's (REG) investment pipeline review comes in light of the current choppy environment in the retail real estate market.
Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE: RPAI) (the "Company") today announced tax allocations of 2020 dividend distributions on its shares of Class A Common Stock.
SITE Centers Corp. Announces Tax Allocations of 2020 Dividend Distributions
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) ("Brixmor" or the "Company") announced today the tax reporting information for the 2020 distributions on its common stock. The tax reporting information as it will be reported on the Form 1099-DIV, on a per share basis, is as follows:
Moody's rating action reflects a base expected loss of 21.5% of the current pooled balance, compared to 13% at Moody's last review. For provisional ratings, this announcement provides certain regulatory disclosures in relation to the provisional rating assigned, and in relation to a definitive rating that may be assigned subsequent to the final issuance of the debt, in each case where the transaction structure and terms have not changed prior to the assignment of the definitive rating in a mann...