Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Malls Operators stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 3.7% in a day
- Malls Operators stocks down 4.6% on average while median return down 5.7% in a week
- Malls Operators stocks down 12.4% on average while median return down 11.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
Related ETFs (click on ticker for stock detail page)
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DRV 31.4%, $SRS 23.7%, $SKT 4.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $JRS -15.1%, $NRO -15.2%, $URE -21.0%, $MAC -22.2%, $DRN -29.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DRV 16.2%, $SRS 11.0%, $SKT 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FREL -6.6%, $SITC -6.6%, $RWR -6.6%, $URE -10.6%, $DRN -16.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 57.4%, for the past 3 months is 57.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.2%, the lowest correlation is 30.4%, the latest correlation is 62.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.8% between IYR and VNQ
The lowest correlation is -99.8% between IYR and SRS
NEW YORK, March 22, 2023--Urban Edge Properties Invites You to Join Its First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) today announced that it will release its 2023 first quarter earnings on Monday, May 1, 2023 after the market close. Brixmor will host a teleconference on Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 10:00 AM ET.
Simon Property (SPG) is poised to benefit from its portfolio of premium assets, a focus on omnichannel retailing and strategic buyouts, though higher e-commerce adoption and rate hikes are worrisome.
AGNC's mortgage focus has resulted in dividend fluctuations while Federal Realty's payouts just keep growing.
In the latest trading session, Simon Property (SPG) closed at $109.12, marking a +1.87% move from the previous day.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT), a leading operator of upscale open-air outlet centers, announced today that its financial results for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 will be released on Thursday, April 27, 2023 after the market close. The Company will host its conference call for analysts, investors and other interested parties on Friday, April 28, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Regency Centers Corporation (“Regency” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:REG) today announced the following leadership promotions, effective as of March 13, 2023. Barry Argalas is now Managing Director, Transactions. He brings 27 years of experience at Regency, and continues to oversee Regency’s national acquisition and disposition program, as well as identify and execute on larger strategic portfolio transactions. Barry also serves as a member of R
JERICHO, N.Y., March 21, 2023--Kimco Realty® (NYSE: KIM) will announce its first quarter 2023 earnings on Thursday, April 27, 2023, before market open. You are invited to listen to our quarterly earnings conference call, which will be webcast on Thursday, April 27, 2023, at 8:30 AM ET.
With the recent selloff among the broader financial sector, many Real Estate Investments Trusts (REITs) have seen their stocks decline as well.
Federal Realty's (FRT) stock is an attractive investment option at the moment, given its solid prospects and healthy operating performance.