Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Malls Operators stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Malls Operators stocks up 2.9% on average while median return up 3.5% in a week
- Malls Operators stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 1.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SPG 10.1%, $RPAI 6.8%, $ROIC 6.7%, $KRG 6.7%, $SITC 6.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SRS -2.2%, $SKT -2.3%, $NRO -2.4%, $RNP -2.8%, $DRV -3.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DRN 10.6%, $SPG 9.0%, $URE 7.6%, $RQI 5.2%, $KIM 5.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RPAI -0.2%, $SRS -7.2%, $DRV -10.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.0%, for the past 3 months is 47.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.2%, the lowest correlation is 16.4%, the latest correlation is 16.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.5% between DRN and URE
The lowest correlation is -99.6% between SRS and URE
Igor Popov, Apartment List Chief Economist, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss rising rent prices and outlook on regional demands.
Kimco Realty Corporation (NYSE: KIM) traded today at a new 52-week high of $22.76. This new high was reached on below-average trading volume as 956,000 shares traded hands, while the average 30-day volume is approximately 4.4 million shares. Kimco Realty Corporation has overhead space with shares priced $22.72, or 59.6% below the average consensus analyst price target of $56.25. In the past 52 weeks, shares of Kimco Realty Corporation have traded between a low of $10.04 and a high of $22.76 and
Good companies use market downturns to strengthen their businesses. That's why Kimco's recent acquisition is so illuminating.
Shares of Simon Property Group Inc. (NYSE: SPG) traded at a new 52-week high today of $141.50. So far today approximately 392,000 shares have been exchanged, as compared to an average 30-day volume of 1.9 million shares. Simon Property Group is the second-largest real estate investment trust in the United States. Its portfolio includes an interest in 207 properties: 106 traditional malls, 69 premium outlets, 14 Mills centers (a combination of a traditional mall, outlet center, and big-box retail
Southern California Native Jewelry Brand, gorjana, Set to Join Bethesda Row and M Street Georgetown Neighborhoods gorjana Bethesda Store gorjana expands its retail footprint with a new storefront in Bethesda gorjana Georgetown Store gorjana expands its retail footprint with a new storefront in Georgetown WASHINGTON, Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- gorjana, the popular Laguna Beach based jewelry brand, announces the brand is headed to the D.C. Metro area with two new storefronts in Georgetown a
Simon, a global leader in the ownership of premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations, today announced details for its third quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call.