Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 3.7% on average while median return down 1.7% in a week
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 4.1% on average while median return down 9.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CSSE 17.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GAIA -14.3%, $BTN -14.3%, $FUBO -21.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WWE 3.2%, $IMAX 2.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GAIA -5.5%, $CSSE -6.3%, $FUBO -16.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.8%, for the past 3 months is 16.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.8%, the lowest correlation is -6.2%, the latest correlation is 1.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 53.8% between BTN and GAIA
The lowest correlation is -56.1% between CSSE and WWE
"Minions: The Rise of Gru" will be the next summer box office test.
Yahoo Finance entertainment reporter Allie Canal breaks down opening weekend forecasts for "Minions: The Rise of Gru", previous July 4th box office records, "Top Gun: Maverick" breaking $1 billion, and previews upcoming summer blockbusters.
Series Directed by Kaare Andrews and Set to Star Georgie Murphy, Bob Frazer and Gino AnaniaNEW YORK, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Strong Studios, Inc. (“Strong Studios”), a subsidiary of Ballantyne Strong, Inc.’s (“Ballantyne” or the “Company”; NYSE American: BTN) Strong Entertainment segment, and The Cartel announced today the start of production on Monday, June 20th in Winnipeg, Canada on its new supernatural thriller series, Safehaven. Safehaven was created by James Seale (30 Below, Thro
Fandango Managing Editor Erik Davis joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss box office earnings for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ and ‘Elvis,’ upcoming movie releases, and expectations for the summer lineup.
"Elvis" is adding to increased optimism that mid-budget films are not dead yet.
Headquartered in Illinois, Redbox Entertainment (NASDAQ:RDBX) operates a network of self-service kiosks where consumers can rent or purchase movies. These movies are typically on DVD or Blu-ray, though Redbox also provides content streaming services. Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (NASDAQ:CSSE) has agreed to acquire Redbox, and investors can prepare for this event by holding a few shares of RDBX stock. In a time of persistently high inflation, there’s absolutely no shame in being value-
Yahoo Finance's Julie Hyman discusses leading business headlines on Monday, June 27.
Crackle Plus Streaming Services Now Available on 85 Distribution Touchpoints with Plans to Reach a Total of More than 110 Touchpoints this YearCOS COB, Conn., June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE), one of the largest operators of advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) streaming services today reported that it has increased distribution of its Crackle Plus AVOD streaming services to 85 touchpoints, ahead of internal plans. As a result