Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 0.8% in a day
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks up 3.1% on average while median return up 2.3% in a week
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 2.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IMAX 20.3%, $CIDM 9.4%, $WWE 8.4%, $FUBO 5.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CSSEP -1.1%, $GAIA -1.6%, $GNUS -10.1%, $CSSE -15.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FUBO 17.4%, $CSSE 5.6%, $CIDM 2.5%, $WWE 2.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BTN -1.2%, $IMAX -3.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.4%, for the past 3 months is 30.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.3%, the lowest correlation is 0.1%, the latest correlation is 6.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 65.0% between CSSE and FUBO
The lowest correlation is -14.3% between CSSEP and GAIA
BOULDER, Colo., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA), a conscious media and community company, will conduct a conference call on Monday, November 1, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (2:30 p.m. Mountain time) to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. The company will report its financial results in a press release prior to the call. Gaia management will host the conference call, followed by a question and answer period. Date: Monday, No
Every investor in Gaia, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GAIA ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders often...
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc's (NASDAQ: CSSE) Screen Media's acquired the North American rights to the crime thriller film La Soga Salvation following its premiere at the 2021 Toronto International Film Festival in the Contemporary World Cinema section. The financial terms of the transaction remain undisclosed. Directed by and starring Manny Perez (Pride & Glory, Homeland), La Soga Salvation also stars Chris McGarry (Lucifer), Juan Fernández (The Collector), Hada Vanessa (La Bruja
Screambox Has A New Look, An Improved User Interface, New Content and Expanded Digital Footprint LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 14, 2021 /Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM), the leading independent streaming company super-serving enthusiast fan bases, announced today that the Company has re-launched its popular subscription-based streaming service Screambox. In addition to getting a killer new look and branding, the service will see wider distribution via Cinedigm's broad digital footprint and expan
COS COB, Conn., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) networks, announced today Screen Media’s acquisition of all North American rights to the crime thriller film La Soga Salvation following its premiere at 2021 Toronto International Film Festival in the Contemporary World Cinema section. Directed by and starring Manny Perez (Pride & Glory, Homeland), La
Streaming company Cinedigm Corp (NASDAQ: CIDM) will release a killer series of horror-based NFT-based trading cards branded as Bloody Disgusting Blood Packs. Cinedigm has commissioned horror artists, like Luke Chueh, Chet Zar, Rick Dienzo, Wes Benscoter, Jeremy Cross, and Jim Evans, in association with The Dark Art Emporium to create original paintings on their favorite death scenes from iconic horror movies. These first 13 cards, which will utilize a distinctive horror and gore aesthetic, will
Genius Brands to Deliver 140 Episodes of Trivia Gameshow Series Hosted By Influencer and Former Nickelodeon Star Casey SimpsonBEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genius Brands International (NASDAQ:GNUS) announces the double-episode premiere today of its second original series and first live-action program, the unique trivia gameshow series for kids, KC! Pop Quiz, exclusively on Kartoon Channel! Delivering 140 x 11” episodes in season one, KC! Pop Quiz is a fast-paced, live-
* Leading Horror Artists to Create One-Of-A-Kind Horror Trading Cards: Bloody Disgusting "Blood Packs" * Timed to the Upcoming Launch of the Re-Branded Streaming Service ScreamboxLOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 12, 2021 / Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM), the leading independent streaming company super-serving enthusiast fan bases, announced today that the Company will be releasing a killer series of horror-based NFT-based trading cards branded as Bloody Disgusting Blood Packs. In association with
Yahoo Finance's Alexandra Canal breaks down the opening weekend box office results for the highly anticipated James Bond film 'No Time to Die.'