Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 2.0% in a week
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down -0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WWE 10.2%, $BTN 6.9%, $IMAX 5.5%, $CSSE 5.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GNUS -11.4%, $CIDM -17.7%, $FUBO -23.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WWE 6.3%, $BTN 5.5%, $CSSEP 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $IMAX -2.1%, $CIDM -4.5%, $GAIA -5.0%, $FUBO -6.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.0%, for the past 3 months is 22.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 59.6%, the lowest correlation is 6.2%, the latest correlation is 15.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.3% between CIDM and FUBO
The lowest correlation is -14.9% between CSSE and WWE
After a few weeks of Spider-Man domination, the box office's next success story might be 'Scream.'
Subscription-based KARTOON CHANNEL! KIDAVERSE launching April 15, 2022, at $3.99/month KARTOON CHANNEL! KIDAVERSE will feature a fully-integrated design, including custom avatars and emojis for kids, exclusive games, branded Kidaverse VR goggles, immersive content and NFTs for kids (“KFT”s) Commercial-Free, Streaming Subscription Version of Kartoon Channel! Becomes First “Metaverse Just for Kids” Planned Features Include: Custom Avatars, Branded Kidaverse Goggles, Immersive Content, Games, NFTs
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genius Brands International, Inc. (“Genius Brands” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GNUS), a global brand management company that creates, produces, broadcasts and licenses entertainment content for children, issued a statement today that Harold Chizick and Jennifer Chizick, employees of the Company’s ChizComm subsidiary, have been terminated for cause. The Company believes this decision to be in the best interest of its shareholders and custome
With the market pivoting to a more “risk-off” approach, investing in high risk stocks in recent months has been a challenge. Meme stock legends like AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) and GameStop (NYSE:GME) have sold off considerably. That’s been the case with low-priced speculative plays too. Think clinical stage biotech stocks, or more general penny stocks. With the Federal Reserve planning to raise interest rates three times this year, this comes as no surprise. Rock-bottom interest rates played a
Deal scales up Cinedigm with more than 30 streaming services, 46,000 hours of content, 40 million monthly viewers, 18.Founded more than a decade ago by media industry veterans Michael Hong and David Chu, DMR focuses on four key streaming businesses.
COS COB, Conn., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc. (“the Company”) (Nasdaq: CSSE), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) networks, today announced that management will be participating in the upcoming 24th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference. The company will be holding one on one and group meetings, and William J. Rouhana Jr, chief executive officer, will be hosting a fireside chat on Thursday, Jan
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genius Brands International, Inc. (“Genius Brands” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GNUS), a global brand management company that creates, produces, broadcasts and licenses entertainment content for children, today provided a newsletter to shareholders from the Company’s CEO, Andy Heyward, and CFO, Zrinka Dekic, which is available on the blog section of the Company’s website at: https://www.gnusbrands.com/blog. About Genius Brands International
STAMFORD, Conn., January 01, 2022--WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced that Brock Lesnar will challenge for the WWE Championship tonight at Day 1 against Big E, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens and Bobby Lashley in what will now be a Fatal 5-Way Championship match.
TORONTO and VANCOUVER, Canada, Dec. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WOW! Unlimited Media Inc. (“WOW!” or the “Company”) (TSXV: WOW; OTCQX:WOWMF), a leading animation-focused, multi-platform entertainment company, is pleased to announce that, at the special meeting (the “Shareholder Meeting”) of its shareholders (the “Shareholders”) and the special meeting (the “Noteholder Meeting” and, together with the Shareholder Meeting, the “Meetings”) of its noteholders (“the “Noteholders” and, together with t