Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 1.7% in a week
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 25.7% on average while median return down 16.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GAIA 5.8%, $IMAX 4.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GNUS -30.5%, $CSSE -47.5%, $FUBO -48.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IMAX 3.0%, $GAIA 2.6%, $WWE 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FUBO -4.1%, $GNUS -4.2%, $CSSE -15.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.1%, for the past 3 months is 25.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.2%, the lowest correlation is -11.2%, the latest correlation is 49.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 47.3% between IMAX and WWE
The lowest correlation is -8.1% between GAIA and GNUS
BOULDER, Colo., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) (“Gaia” and/or the “Company”), a conscious media and community company, announced that CFO Paul Tarell will participate in the Water Tower Research Fireside Chat Series on Monday, March 27, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. ET. Topics will include: A Gaia Marketplace overview.Factors affecting growth prospects in 2023.Cash flow management in 2023. To participate, please click here to register for the event. About Water Tower ResearchW
Macquarie Group Senior Analyst Chad Beynon joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the expectations for Sunday’s nights Oscars, the box office’s struggles to reach pre-pandemic levels, top theater picks for 2023, and the outlook for the film industry.
Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ:GAIA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 6, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, everyone. And thank you for participating in today’s conference call to discuss Gaia Inc.’s Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2022. Joining us today are Gaia’s CEO, Jirka Rysavy; and CFO, Paul Tarell. Following some […]
Q4 2022 Gaia Inc Earnings Call
BOULDER, Colo., March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA), a conscious media and community company, reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. “After a challenging 2022, when both revenue and adjusted EBITDA only increased in the single digits due to the post COVID subscriber contraction experienced industry wide, we have started to experience member growth this year,” said Jirka Rysavy, Gaia’s CEO. “During the last few months, we
NEW YORK, March 02, 2023--Screen Media Acquires "Bad Hombres" Ahead of World Premiere
Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club AI Minis to Premiere May 15th Across Kartoon Channel! YouTube and Social Media Genius Brands to Release New Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club Minis, Produced by Genius AI Studio Genius Brands to Release New Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club Minis, Produced by Genius AI Studio BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genius Brands International (“Genius Brands”) (NASDAQ: GNUS) today announced a new AI-generated animated “s
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (“Genius Brands”) (NASDAQ: GNUS), a global brand management company that creates and licenses multimedia entertainment content for children, today announced that it received notice from Nasdaq on February 28, 2023, stating that the Company had regained compliance with the minimum bid price requirement under Nasdaq Rule 5550(a)(2). About Genius Brands International Genius Brands International, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNUS) is a leading global kids m
NEW YORK, March 01, 2023--CRACKLE’S AWARD-WINNING ORIGINAL SERIES GOING FROM BROKE’S FOURTH SEASON PREMIERES TODAY
NEW YORK & SINGAPORE, March 01, 2023--Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment and KC Global Media Ink Business Agreement to Expand Internationally Across Streaming Platforms