Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 2.2% in a day
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down -0.9% in a week
- Motion Picture and Video Production stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 6.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BTN 13.6%, $GAIA 10.3%, $CIDM 7.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WWE -6.2%, $FUBO -10.1%, $GNUS -15.4%, $ESGC -25.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GAIA 8.3%, $FUBO 6.1%, $CSSE 2.4%, $CIDM 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WWE -2.5%, $IMAX -4.9%, $BTN -7.5%, $GNUS -11.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.1%, for the past 3 months is 10.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.4%, the lowest correlation is -5.7%, the latest correlation is 12.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 67.8% between CIDM and GNUS
The lowest correlation is -31.9% between BTN and WWE
COS COB, Conn., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) networks, today announced that Bill Rouhana, Chief Executive Officer, will attend the Needham Technology & Media Virtual Conference from Monday, May 17 through Thursday, May 20, 2021 and conduct virtual one-on-one and small group meetings. Management is also scheduled to participate in a fireside chat ...
BOULDER, Colo., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) (“Gaia” and/or the “Company”), a conscious media and community company, is scheduled to participate in the following virtual investor conferences: On Monday, May 17th, the Company will be attending the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference.On Thursday, May 20th, the Company will be presenting at the Sidoti Virtual Microcap Conference at 11:30 a.m. ET. The presentation will be broadcast live and availab...
Four New Channels Launching on Local Now are Film Detective, Lonestar, Bloody Disgusting TV and Whistle TVLOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM), the leading independent streaming company super-serving enthusiast fan bases, announced today that they will be adding 4 new streaming channels to Allen Media Group's Local Now.The Film Detective, Lonestar, Bloody Disgusting and Whistle TV will be joining other Cinedigm channels currently available on Local Now including, ...
Brand Integration Partners, Including Incfile, Roommates.com, and Smart Jobs Search, Provide Cast Members with Tools and Resources for Tackling Financial BurdensCOS COB, Conn., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crackle Plus, a Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE) company and one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) networks, today announced five integrated brand partnerships for season two of Crackle original award-winning seri...
GTN vs. GAIA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Including Titles from Noah Baumbach, Timothy Hutton, and Alan RudolphCOS COB, Conn., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) networks, today announced that Screen Media has acquired international rights to a substantial part of the Moonstone Entertainment Library with a 10-year exclusive deal. Deal will include titles from Noah Baumbach, Timothy Hutton and...