Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Motor Vehicles stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 3.6% in a day
- Motor Vehicles stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 8.9% in a week
- Motor Vehicles stocks down 14.4% on average while median return down 10.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HOG 10.0%, $TTM 9.2%, $NKLA 3.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GP -28.7%, $FSR -29.6%, $XPEV -30.0%, $SOLO -30.4%, $RIDE -33.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NKLA 20.1%, $TTM 9.0%, $TM 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TSLA -11.8%, $FUV -13.8%, $SOLO -14.9%, $RIDE -16.6%, $NIU -17.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.5%, for the past 3 months is 30.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.2%, the lowest correlation is 4.0%, the latest correlation is 28.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.3% between KNDI and SOLO
The lowest correlation is -35.3% between HOG and TTM
Yahoo Finance's Pras Subramanian breaks down the record-breaking jump in April used car prices.
Yahoo Finance's Melody Hahm breaks down how major coporations are fighting back againt anit-LGTBQ legislation.
Mexico on Wednesday said it would begin a review of labor practices at a General Motors plant in central Mexico after a formal complaint from the office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR). Mexico's economy and labor ministries said in a statement they had received the USTR's request for the Mexican government to "conduct a review of the alleged denial of rights to workers at the General Motors plant in Silao, Guanajuato." Mexican authorities have ordered GM's union in the city of Silao to...
Blue Bird Corporation ("Blue Bird") (Nasdaq: BLBD), the leading independent designer and manufacturer of school buses, announced today its fiscal 2021 second quarter results. GAAP net loss for the quarter of $0.6 million was equal to the comparable FY2020 fiscal period. Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter was $7.5 million, $4.7 million below last year, reflecting 1,105 lower unit sales resulting from the pandemic impact on schools.
PLANO, Texas, 12 de mayo de 2021 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Toyota está en el camino hacia un futuro electrificado, y la compañía está comprometida a hacer de los vehículos eléctricos de batería (BEV) una parte clave de su línea. A principios de este año, Lexus presentó el LF-Z, una mirada conceptual al futuro de los BEV en el segmento de lujo.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Blue Bird Corp. (NASDAQ:BLBD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Top Research Reports for QUALCOMM, Applied Materials & General Motors
The United States is testing powers to protect workers under the trade deal replacing NAFTA and asked Mexico on Wednesday to probe alleged abuses at a General Motors Co factory, a move that may put tariffs on some of the firm's profitable pickups. U.S. Trade Representative Katherine Tai said her office and the Department of Labor received "information appearing to indicate serious violations" of worker rights in an April union contract vote at GM's Silao factory in central Mexico.
LONDON (Reuters) -Jaguar Land Rover's (JLR) fourth-quarter results next week will be "good news" and the carmaker is open to doing more in partnership with other companies, including going further on an existing relationship with BMW, its boss said on Wednesday. "You don't know what is quarter four but I can tell you that it's going to be good news again," Chief Executive Thierry Bollore said at an online FT conference. JLR is due to report next week alongside parent company Tata Motors.