Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Movies/Entertainment stocks down 3.7% on average while median return down 3.1% in a day
- Movies/Entertainment stocks down 6.9% on average while median return down 4.8% in a week
- Movies/Entertainment stocks down 7.4% on average while median return down 6.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMC 16.1%, $ACEL 14.0%, $BTN 13.6%, $RICK 3.8%, $DVD 1.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ESGC -25.2%, $DKNG -28.9%, $YVR -34.0%, $CURI -35.1%, $CURIW -46.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMC 11.9%, $ACEL 6.2%, $FUBO 6.1%, $FOXA 4.6%, $FOX 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $YVR -14.3%, $DS -24.4%, $DKNG -25.0%, $CURI -36.7%, $CURIW -50.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.5%, for the past 3 months is 16.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.1%, the lowest correlation is -0.5%, the latest correlation is 29.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.9% between BATRA and BATRK
The lowest correlation is -44.9% between CSSEN and CSSEP
(Bloomberg) -- Seven Islands Inc., backed by billionaire James Murdoch’s investment company Lupa Systems LLC, and a former Walt Disney Co. executive filed to raise about $300 million listing a blank-check company in the U.S.The special purpose acquisition company plans to hunt for targets in the media, entertainment, consumer technology, health care and education sectors, according to a filing Tuesday. While the blank-check company will focus on south and southeast Asia, India will be of a parti...
MSGE earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI), the leading global factual streaming service and media company, announced today it has acquired One Day University, which provides access to more than 500 engaging talks and lectures from the best professors at more than 150 colleges and universities in the United States. The acquisition complements and enhances CuriosityStream’s offering of premium factual content and provides additional long-term revenue and promotional opportunities by connecting directly ...
CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI), a global factual entertainment company, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / CuriosityStream Inc - Ordinary Shares- Class A (NASDAQ:CURI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies:
Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) today announced that Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Lachlan Murdoch will participate at the 8th Annual MoffettNathanson Media & Communications Summit on Thursday, May 13 at approximately 3:00pm (Eastern), 12:00pm (Pacific).
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 887 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of December 31st. In this […]