Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Movies/Entertainment stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Movies/Entertainment stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.4% in a week
- Movies/Entertainment stocks up 5.3% on average while median return up 3.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IMAX 23.1%, $MCS 15.4%, $FUBO 14.4%, $LYV 13.9%, $SEAS 12.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CURI -6.1%, $CURIW -6.1%, $DKNG -7.0%, $MANU -11.2%, $HOFV -20.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FUBO 7.9%, $BATRA 7.5%, $BATRK 6.9%, $SEAS 5.4%, $CSSE 4.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MSGS -3.5%, $HOFV -5.1%, $DS -5.7%, $DLPN -7.8%, $CURIW -15.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.0%, for the past 3 months is 26.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.3%, the lowest correlation is 5.0%, the latest correlation is 5.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.1% between BATRA and BATRK
The lowest correlation is -29.3% between FLME and FUBO
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Roku, Fox, Entravision Communications, ViacomCBS and Discovery
NEW YORK, October 20, 2021--Madison Square Garden Sports Corp. (NYSE: MSGS) ("MSG Sports") and Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: MSGE) ("MSG Entertainment") announced today a multi-year marketing partnership renewal with JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) to continue their role as the Marquee Partner.
Higher-than-expected labor and commodity costs due to the COVID-19 surge in August impacted Brinker's (EAT) margins and bottom line in first-quarter fiscal 2022.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., October 20, 2021--Liberty Media Corporation Announces Annual Investor Meeting
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Denny's, Darden Restaurants, Papa John's and Dave & Buster's Entertainment
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) announced closing yesterday on the acquisition of 11 adult nightclubs in six states, the clubs' intellectual property, and six related real estate properties. The company previously announced definitive agreements for the acquisition on July 26. Financial terms remained the same.
Legendary Rockstar Rod Stewart will return to Las Vegas in 2022 for 10 shows of his acclaimed residency "Rod Stewart: The Hits.", presented in partnership by Caesars Entertainment and Live Nation Las Vegas, at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. "Rod Stewart: The Hits." will perform select dates May 13 – 21 and September 23 – October 1, 2022.
The Post, a 102,500-square-foot creative office building in Beverly Hills, California, has sold for $153 million. The recently renovated Class A property located at 325 N. Maple Dr. is 92% leased to Live Nation Entertainment Inc.
PCRFY vs. DLB: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:DLB) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and […]