Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Movies/Entertainment stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.8% in a day
- Movies/Entertainment stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 1.3% in a week
- Movies/Entertainment stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up -0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FUBO 47.7%, $LYV 22.0%, $DKNG 11.6%, $ACEL 9.7%, $SIX 4.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MSGS -11.9%, $AMC -13.6%, $IMAX -13.9%, $NMTC -15.3%, $CSSE -29.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NMTC 6.7%, $CURI 6.4%, $GNUS 2.8%, $MANU 1.3%, $LSXMK 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMC -7.8%, $IMAX -9.0%, $FUBO -9.6%, $CSSE -10.3%, $VIA -17.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.3%, for the past 3 months is 20.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 42.5%, the lowest correlation is 3.4%, the latest correlation is 18.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.9% between LSXMA and LSXMK
The lowest correlation is -67.0% between FLME and FOXA
GENIUS BRANDS AND ANDAMIRO USA TO RELEASE THE FIRST EVER “SHAQ’S GARAGE” ARCADE GAME THIS SUMMER NATIONWIDE GENIUS BRANDS AND ANDAMIRO USA TO RELEASE THE FIRST EVER “SHAQ’S GARAGE” ARCADE GAME THIS SUMMER NATIONWIDE The TIC SHAQ TOE Basketball-Themed Game Leads the Launch of the “Shaq’s Garage” Retail Program Kartoon Channel!’s “Shaq’s Garage” Action-Adventure Comedy Series Premieres June 5 on Pluto TV Genius Brands Presents “Shaq’s Garage” to Potential Licensing and Retail Partners at the Licen
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
SEATTLE, May 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleDown Interactive (NASDAQ: DDI) (“DoubleDown” or the “Company”), a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web-based platforms, announced today a $10,000 donation to the ASPCA® (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®) in support of its mission to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States. DoubleDown Casino, which is played daily by millions of fans wor
COS COB, Conn. & ROME, May 23, 2023--CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL ENTERTAINMENT TO LAUNCH VIEWER REWARD PROGRAM ACROSS ITS ENTIRE STREAMING ECOSYSTEM WITH TATATU
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLPN), a leading entertainment marketing and premium content production company, congratulated its subsidiary, the entertainment PR powerhouse 42West, on the world premiere of "Killers of the Flower Moon," an Apple Original Film directed by Martin Scorsese, at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival.
New Slate of Licensing Partners Signed for the Brand to Create Products for Tweens, Teens and Young Adults “Bee and PuppyCat” Apparel Debuts at Hot Topic BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., May 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genius Brands International, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNUS) announced today the launch of the global consumer products’ program based on its Frederator Networks’ original, critically-acclaimed Netflix series, Bee and PuppyCat, with a roster of new licensing and retail partners signed to launch new pr
Kartoon Channel!’s “SHAQ’S GARAGE” Set to Premier June 5 Exclusively on Pluto TV Company’s Kartoon Channel! and Ameba Services Report Significant SVOD Streaming Growth Strategic Initiative to Streamline Operations Resulting in a Material Reduction in Annualized Expenses Reports $114.3 Million in Current Assets, Working Capital of $23.5 Million and Total Stockholders’ Equity of $91.3 Million BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genius Brands International, Inc. (“Genius Brands”
COS COB, Conn., May 22, 2023--CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL ENTERTAINMENT’S REDBOX TRANSACTIONAL VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) SERVICE HAS THE LARGEST REVENUE WEEK IN THE COMPANY’S HISTORY
Manchester City wrapped up their fifth Premier League title in six seasons a day earlier than expected thanks to Nottingham Forest's victory over second-placed Arsenal on Saturday. A title race that had come to the boil since March ended abruptly as Forest won 1-0 at the City Ground to end Arsenal's slim hopes while ensuring their own survival. City, who have now won three in a row, have 85 points with three games remaining beginning at home to Chelsea on Sunday when they will be presented wit...
Manchester United centre back Phil Jones said on Friday that he will leave the club after 12 years when his contract expires at the end of the season, ending an injury-plagued stay at Old Trafford. Jones, 31, has played more than 200 games for United but has endured a torrid time with injuries over the past four seasons, managing only 13 appearances since the start of the 2019-20 campaign. "My time at Manchester United has been nothing short of incredible," Jones wrote in an open letter to Uni...