Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 1.4% in a day
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 4.1% in a week
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks down 14.8% on average while median return down 13.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LEU 9.3%, $CTGO 8.2%, $MMX 1.9%, $ARNC 1.8%, $SWET 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TGB -37.2%, $SLCA -37.5%, $CENX -38.3%, $SID -38.4%, $SND -42.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CTGO 7.5%, $ITRG 6.2%, $AGI 5.2%, $MSB 4.9%, $EXP 4.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CDE -12.5%, $TGB -12.7%, $IAG -13.3%, $NG -15.7%, $SYTA -25.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.8%, for the past 3 months is 38.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.7%, the lowest correlation is 7.3%, the latest correlation is 38.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.7% between AG and CDE
The lowest correlation is -55.7% between AQMS and CTGO
“Dallas is an up-and-coming metropolis, as a place to do business and do business internationally."
FMC Corp (FMC) projects pheromones and pheromone-based products to contribute roughly $1 billion in revenues at above company-average EBITDA margin by 2030.
Rio Tinto (RIO) and Corona Canada launch a low-carbon beverage can in Canada, which comes with a QR code that will provide information about the cans' low carbon footprint.
Brazilian miner Vale SA said on Friday it has signed a deal allowing it to secure natural gas supply for 100% of its pelletizing operations from 2024 as it looks to reduce carbon emissions. According to a statement, the newly-announced deal will be focused on its Sao Luis pelletizing plant and includes natural gas supply from Eneva SA, which will be distributed by local firm Gasmar. The deal is set to allow Vale's Sao Luis plant to stop running on fuel oil when the supply starts in 2024, the m...
Here is how Nutrien (NTR) and Olympic Steel (ZEUS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
It's not a secret that every investor will make bad investments, from time to time. But it would be foolish to simply...
Huntsman (HUN) benefits from its investment in downstream businesses, differentiated product innovation and strategic acquisitions.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...