Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 1.9% in a week
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks up 4.4% on average while median return up 0.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AQMS 227.7%, $LAC 79.9%, $IPI 53.8%, $WWR 47.7%, $GATO 32.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TRQ -17.9%, $GLDG -19.7%, $PLG -20.5%, $LEU -25.2%, $GORO -26.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AQMS 49.0%, $WWR 16.3%, $NXE 14.6%, $AG 12.9%, $OSB 12.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FCX -14.8%, $X -14.9%, $LAC -16.6%, $CENX -18.9%, $AA -19.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.8%, for the past 3 months is 26.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.9%, the lowest correlation is 15.3%, the latest correlation is 43.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.9% between BBL and BHP
The lowest correlation is -51.1% between ARNC and AU
Annual 2020 Performance Highlights:
CHICAGO, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Century Aluminum Company (NASDAQ: CENX) supports and applauds today’s Executive Order signed into law by President Biden to support domestic manufacturers, businesses, and American workers. This Executive Order is an essential part of our economic recovery as we work to rebuild our critical manufacturing base and domestic supply chains, while ensuring that our future is made in America by all of America’s workers. “Manufacturing is the backbone of our g...
Southern Copper (SCCO) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Is (RIO) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
CALGARY, AB, Jan. 25, 2021 /CNW/ - Last June, Skye Lybbert and Daniel Baker co-wrote a constructive, fact-based letter to Prime Minister Trudeau to express their growing concern about the polarized battles over COVID-related government aid for oil and gas companies.
Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE:FCX) announces its next round of earnings this Tuesday, January 26. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for this Tuesday's Q4 earnings announcement.What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outst...
5 Top Wood Industry Stocks to Watch Amid Solid Housing Trend
Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (FCX) awoke from the dead in 2020, entering the first uptrend since the first quarter of 2018 and doubling in price into year end. If met, earnings per share (EPS) would mark an impressive twenty-fold profit increase compared to the same quarter in 2020. Freeport has partially recovered from a long-term commodity decline that ended in 2020, fueled by government stimulus that could signal the start of a multi-decade inflation wave.