Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks up 5.8% on average while median return up 4.8% in a week
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks up 4.3% on average while median return up 3.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NEXA 83.4%, $IPI 41.2%, $LEU 35.8%, $CENX 33.6%, $SMTS 30.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TREX -11.4%, $TRQ -12.5%, $SID -14.7%, $LODE -18.0%, $SYTA -20.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NEXA 31.9%, $DNN 30.1%, $UUUU 28.6%, $NXE 26.7%, $VEDL 25.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SID -5.5%, $TMST -6.6%, $TREX -7.5%, $SYTA -8.2%, $TRQ -10.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.5%, for the past 3 months is 32.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.4%, the lowest correlation is 3.6%, the latest correlation is 15.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.2% between BBL and BHP
The lowest correlation is -46.9% between AZEK and CCJ
This latest move is part of a series of facility restarts and production increases at Tenaris facilities across the U.S.
Freeport McMoRan saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating rise to 97 Monday, up from 92 the day before.
Maverix Metals Inc. (the "Company" or "Maverix") (NYSE American: MMX) (TSX: MMX) is pleased to announce it has reached an agreement with Omolon Gold Mining Company LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Polymetal International plc ("Polymetal") to increase and expand Maverix's royalty interest in the Omolon hub operation located in Magadan Region, Russia.
Third Quarter 2021 Highlights:
Southern Copper (SCCO) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Morgan Stanley analyst Carlos De Alba downgraded the steelmaker to the equivalent of Sell from Hold, cutting his target for the stock price by more than half.
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (NYSE:RS) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the […]
United States Steel shares fell sharply Monday but regained some ground by the closing bell, after a double downgrade, to underweight, from Morgan Stanley analyst Carlos De Alba.