Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 2.4% in a week
- Non-Energy Minerals stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 3.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MUX 38.7%, $EQX 27.2%, $CMCL 24.0%, $HMY 23.9%, $SILV 22.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LEU -21.5%, $IPSC -21.8%, $KALU -25.1%, $CSTE -27.0%, $GMGI -27.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DRD 17.7%, $CMCL 16.5%, $CTGO 13.0%, $SMID 12.9%, $SVM 11.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $URG -5.0%, $AG -9.8%, $AP -11.3%, $IPSC -11.7%, $GMGI -25.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.5%, for the past 3 months is 28.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.5%, the lowest correlation is 5.7%, the latest correlation is 7.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.2% between AGI and AUY
The lowest correlation is -60.7% between BVN and CSTE
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
PHOENIX, March 22, 2023--Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (NYSE: FCX) announced today that its Board of Directors declared cash dividends of $0.15 per share on FCX’s common stock payable on May 1, 2023, to shareholders of record as of April 14, 2023. The declaration includes a base dividend of $0.075 per share and variable dividend of $0.075 per share in accordance with FCX's performance-based payout framework. The payment of dividends is at the discretion of the Board, which will consider FCX's financial
LAS VEGAS, NV, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Golden Matrix Group Inc. (NASDAQ:GMGI), developer, licensor and global operator of online gaming and eCommerce platforms, systems and gaming content, today said that Meridianbet, one of Europe’s leading European sports betting operators, has been offering “unparalleled betting options” throughout the NCAA March Madness in over 15 jurisdictions worldwide, with more than 200 odds per game, and at highly competitive odds compared
Supply/demand imbalances and geopolitical tensions have disrupted commodity markets. Copper producer Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX), oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) company ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP), and industrial commodity producer and marketer Glencore (OTC: GLCNF) have all been heavily impacted by ebbs and flows in the commodity market. A commodity supercycle could occur if buyers increasingly value factors like supplier security and reliability instead of just price alone.
From what we can see, insiders were net sellers in Southern Copper Corporation's ( NYSE:SCCO ) during the past 12...
In the latest trading session, MP Materials Corp. (MP) closed at $26.99, marking a +0.48% move from the previous day.
Nexa Resources S.A. ("Nexa Resources" or "Nexa" or the "Company") (NYSE:NEXA) announces that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 with the U.S.