Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down -0.3% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up -1.9% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks up 8.3% on average while median return up 6.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $COCP 28.5%, $ZTS 15.4%, $BBIO 12.3%, $TEVA 11.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RDY -0.2%, $TXMD -9.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $COCP 18.0%, $BBIO 8.6%, $LFVN 5.8%, $ZTS 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TARO -2.5%, $TEVA -2.7%, $TXMD -5.0%, $SMTI -14.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 12.2%, for the past 3 months is 15.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 28.3%, the lowest correlation is -9.0%, the latest correlation is 6.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 43.6% between RDY and TXMD
The lowest correlation is -35.1% between SMTI and TEVA
BOTHELL, Wash., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: COCP) announces the participation of James Martin, co-CEO and CFO, in the following virtual investment community events: Noble Capital Markets’ J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference Takeaways hosted by ChannelChek featuring an interview with Noble Capital Market’s managing director and senior biotechnology analyst Robert LeBoyer discussing management’s perspective on the market environment for biotechnology companies a
Phoenix, Arizona--(Newsfile Corp. - January 23, 2023) - The Stock Day Podcast welcomed Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: COCP) ("Cocrystal," "Cocrystal Pharma" or "the Company"), a clinical-stage biotechnology company discovering and developing novel antiviral therapeutics that target the replication process of influenza viruses, coronaviruses (including SARS-CoV-2), hepatitis C viruses and noroviruses. Cocrystal employs unique structure-based technologies and Nobel Prize-winning expertise to crea
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN) announced today that it will release financial results for its second quarter ended December 31, 2022, after the stock market closes on Thursday, February 2, 2023. The Company will hold a conference call for investors at 2:30 p.m. Mountain Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) that same day. Investors interested in participating in the live call can dial (877) 704-4453 from the U.S. or international callers can dial
Companies are reporting higher taxable income amid a change in tax law that affects how they treat spending on research and development.
New Consultant Compensation Plan and Customer Loyalty Program Lead Out on Innovations Across the Entire Consultant and Customer ExperienceSALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN), a leading health and wellness company with products designed to activate optimal health processes, announced major transformation initiatives today including Evolve, an innovative approach to Consultant compensation. “We call this strategic transformation ‘LV360’ because w
When you're smooshing your dog's monthly heartworm pill into a dollop of peanut butter to make it more appetizing for Fido, there's a good chance that you're trying to get your pet to consume one of Zoetis' (NYSE: ZTS) products. Time was on your side if you bought shares of Zoetis in early 2013, right after its initial public offering (IPO). In short, your $5,000 investment in Zoetis from 10 years ago would now be worth just under $25,500, marking a gain of around 410%.
Whether you're a doting dog mom or a steely-eyed cattle rancher, you'll probably agree that animals need healthcare, just as we do. Enter Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS), a multinational pharmaceutical player that caters exclusively to developing medicines and other healthcare goods for pets and livestock. Thanks to its long history of developing and selling everything from pet pain pills to diagnostic hardware for veterinary clinics, this company has a lot to offer for investors of all stripes.
Shares of Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) were losing ground in 2022 as the pet pharmacist saw headwinds related to a slowdown in the pet sector. A compression in valuations in growth stocks due to rising interest rates also led investors to move money into bonds and safer stocks. According to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, the stock finished 2022 down 40%.
COLL vs. ZTS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Last year was an awful one for many growth stocks. Three stocks that struggled mightily last year that analysts think can soar include Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS), Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), and Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO). Last year was a brutal one for animal health company Zoetis as its shares dropped a staggering 40%.