Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 8.1% on average while median return down 6.9% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 8.4% on average while median return down 10.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RDY 14.3%, $ZTS 2.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LFVN -12.6%, $COCP -15.0%, $TXMD -16.3%, $SMTI -20.9%, $JAGX -28.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LFVN 5.4%, $RDY 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JAGX -8.3%, $SMTI -14.1%, $ABEO -14.5%, $TXMD -19.5%, $COCP -24.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 6.8%, for the past 3 months is 14.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 21.7%, the lowest correlation is -3.1%, the latest correlation is 5.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 50.8% between ABEO and TEVA
The lowest correlation is -58.9% between COCP and LFVN
Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and provided updates on its programs. For the first quarter 2021, KindredBio reported net revenues of $2.4 million and a net loss of $9.7 million, or $0.24 per share.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:KIN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Webcast registration link appears belowCompany plans to file Q1 2021 10-Q on May 17, 2021 SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAGX) ("Jaguar" or the "Company") today announced that Company management will host a webcast on Monday, May 17, 2021 at 8:30 a.
Zoetis Inc. announced leadership changes that will accelerate its long-term growth strategy in key markets and add new talent to its executive team.
AMRX vs. ZTS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?