Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks up 3.6% on average while median return up 5.2% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 11.5% on average while median return down 7.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RDY 2.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ZTS -10.4%, $SMTI -11.5%, $BBIO -26.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BBIO 8.9%, $RDY 8.7%, $TEVA 6.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ZTS -1.5%, $TARO -3.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.8%, for the past 3 months is 24.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.5%, the lowest correlation is 5.5%, the latest correlation is 53.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.7% between BBIO and TEVA
The lowest correlation is 8.4% between LFVN and TEVA
BridgeBio Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: BBIO) and affiliate company Phoenix Tissue Repair announced data from the Phase 2 trial of PTR-01 in recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (RDEB). PTR-01 is an intravenously-administered recombinant collagen 7 (rC7) protein replacement therapy. RDEB is one of the most severe forms of epidermolysis bullosa, characterized by severe and painful skin blistering. The data exhibited that PTR-01 was well tolerated when given once per week for 4 weeks and then every ot
- PTR-01 was well-tolerated over a four-month treatment period in RDEB patients - Treatment with PTR-01 led to rapid, consistent, and durable wound healing as observed in reduction of wound surface area and clinician-reported assessments - All patients that completed the study reported a decrease in pain over the course of treatment with PTR-01 PALO ALTO, Calif., May 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO) and affiliate company Phoenix Tissue Repair, which is focused o
PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 19, 2022--The Board of Directors of Zoetis Inc. (NYSE:ZTS) has declared a dividend of $0.325 per share for the third quarter of 2022. The dividend will be paid on Thursday, September 1, 2022, to all holders of record of the Company’s common stock as of the close of business on Thursday, July 21, 2022.
Regulatory updates and acquisition news from Bristol Myers' (BMY) and BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) are a few key highlights from the biotech sector during the past week.
PALO ALTO, Calif., May 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO) (“BridgeBio” or the “Company”), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on genetic diseases and cancers, today announced that members of the management team will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences: Citi Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy (ATTR-CM) Panel, Virtual: Wednesday, May 18th at 2:30 pm ETH. C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference, Virtual: Tuesday, May 24th