Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 0.1% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up -4.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LFVN 36.8%, $TARO 13.5%, $TXMD 6.3%, $ABEO 0.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ZTS -5.3%, $COCP -7.6%, $RDY -10.0%, $TEVA -12.6%, $SMTI -16.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RDY 1.9%, $ABEO 1.3%, $LFVN 1.3%, $COCP 0.4%, $BBIO 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TARO -0.3%, $TEVA -5.8%, $SMTI -5.8%, $ZTS -8.2%, $TXMD -10.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 4.6%, for the past 3 months is 9.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 32.5%, the lowest correlation is -8.6%, the latest correlation is 25.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 55.7% between BBIO and SMTI
The lowest correlation is -49.4% between ABEO and TARO
PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 25, 2023--Zoetis Inc. (NYSE:ZTS) is hosting an investor day at 9:00 a.m. ET today at the New York Stock Exchange, where the company will dive into its compelling growth ambitions, its innovative and robust R&D pipeline and its financial roadmap to continue delivering shareholder value, as it Shapes Animal Health for the Next Decade.
Amphastar, Dr. Reddy's and Teva Pharmaceutical have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The impact of macroeconomic headwinds on the Zacks Medical - Generic Drugs industry persists. New product launches provide some respite to AMPH, RDY and TEVA.
- Following treatment, the N-acetylaspartate (NAA) levels of CANaspire participants are consistent with levels seen in individuals with milder Canavan disease based on findings from the Company’s natural history study and reports in the scientific literature - Sustained reductions in NAA were measured in the urine, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), and brain of all participants and have been observed for over a year in the earliest dosed participants - After dosing, brain magnetic resonance imaging (MR
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Health Care Fund” first quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The first quarter was difficult for the fund, as it failed to participate in the broader market rally and declined 3.69% compared to the 3.27% decline for the benchmark Russell […]
By Thomas Kerr, CFA NASDAQ:COCP READ THE FULL COCP RESEARCH REPORT 1st Quarter 2023 Financial & Operating Results No revenues were reported in the 1st quarter of 2023 as Cocrystal Pharma's (NASDAQ:COCP) drug candidates are still in development stage and milestone payments from Merck have not been received. Research and development expenses for the quarter increased to $3.9 million compared to
FORT WORTH, TX, May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sanara MedTech Inc. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Sanara MedTech Inc. (“Sanara,” the “Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”) (NASDAQ: SMTI), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing transformative technologies to improve clinical outcomes and reduce healthcare expenditures in the surgical, chronic wound and skincare markets, announced today its strategic, operational and financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. Z
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 15, 2023--TherapeuticsMD, Inc. ("TherapeuticsMD" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TXMD), a company that owns rights to pharmaceutical royalties, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Microsoft, BP, Zoetis, Lululemon Athletica and Weyerhaeuser are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
BOTHELL, Wash., May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: COCP) (Cocrystal or the Company) reports financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023 and provides updates on its antiviral pipeline, upcoming milestones and business activities. “Recent progress in advancing our pipeline of antiviral drug candidates keeps us on pace to meet our 2023 milestones,” said Sam Lee, Ph.D., President and co-CEO of Cocrystal. “In our COVID-19 program, we submitted an applicat