Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.9% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks up 43.0% on average while median return up 8.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $JAGX 204.7%, $COCP 29.3%, $TXMD 27.5%, $TEVA 26.1%, $ABEO 24.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ZTS -0.1%, $RDY -2.5%, $LFVN -4.9%, $BBIO -9.8%, $SMTI -22.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TXMD 7.7%, $KIN 5.5%, $ABEO 4.7%, $TARO 3.3%, $SMTI 3.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RDY -1.5%, $ZTS -1.8%, $TEVA -1.8%, $BBIO -10.2%, $COCP -11.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 7.7%, for the past 3 months is 9.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 20.8%, the lowest correlation is -7.3%, the latest correlation is 5.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 56.6% between ABEO and TXMD
The lowest correlation is -50.1% between ABEO and TARO
Webcast registration link appears belowAndreea Porcelli, CEO of Swiss Growth Forum, will be a co-presenter on the webcast in her separate capacity as a sponsor of the proposed SPACAndreea Porcelli and Jaguar CEO Lisa Conte interviewed again on Innovators with Jane KingSAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2021 / Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAGX) ("Jaguar" or the "Company") issued a reminder today that the Company and a sponsor of the proposed Post Pandemic Recovery special purpose acquisi...
PALO ALTO, Calif., Jan. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (“BridgeBio”) (Nasdaq: BBIO) today announced that it has completed its acquisition of all of the outstanding shares of Eidos Therapeutics, Inc. (“Eidos”) (formerly Nasdaq: EIDX) common stock that BridgeBio did not already own. The transaction was overwhelmingly approved by BridgeBio and Eidos stockholders. The merger reunites the teams at BridgeBio and Eidos and allows BridgeBio to deploy its full clinical and commercial...
PALO ALTO, Calif., Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO) (the “Company,” “we” or “BridgeBio”) announced today the pricing of $650 million aggregate principal amount of 2.25% convertible senior notes due 2029 (the “notes”) in a private offering (the “offering”) to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The offering was upsized from the previously announced offering of $400 million ...
PALO ALTO, Calif., Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO) (the “Company,” “we” or “BridgeBio”) announced today that it intends to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, $400 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2029 (the “notes”) in a private offering (the “offering”) to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). In connection with the offe...
Every investor in Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:COCP ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021 / Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAGX) ("Jaguar" or the "Company") announced today that effective December 9, 2020, the Company granted nonstatutory stock options for the purchase of up to 1,500 shares of the Company's common stock to one new employee, and nonstatutory stock options for the purchase of up to 35,000 shares of the Company's common stock to a different new employee, as inducement awards under the Company's Inducement Award Plan.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have long been one of the worst professional sporting teams in America. They just completed another dreadful season with only one solitary win to go along with 15 losses. Unfortunately, biotech firm Jaguar Health (NASDAQ:JAGX) has had a similar level of ineptitude. Over the past few years, on a split-adjusted basis, JAGX stock has imploded, plunging from more than $1,000 per share to just $3.21 now. Source: Shutterstock However, the ailing company has looked a little hea...