Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down -0.9% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 3.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TEVA 16.2%, $SMTI 3.9%, $ZTS 3.6%, $TARO 2.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $COCP -4.8%, $RDY -6.0%, $BBIO -7.6%, $JAGX -14.8%, $ABEO -24.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TEVA 4.5%, $ZTS 4.1%, $SMTI 2.5%, $COCP 2.1%, $ABEO 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LFVN -2.3%, $RDY -6.0%, $JAGX -6.2%, $BBIO -6.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 1.9%, for the past 3 months is 10.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 31.6%, the lowest correlation is -8.8%, the latest correlation is 4.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 59.9% between ABEO and COCP
The lowest correlation is -52.0% between JAGX and SMTI
SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN) announced today that it will release financial results for its first quarter ended September 30, 2021, after the stock market closes on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The Company will hold a conference call for investors at 2:30 p.m. Mountain Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) that same day. Investors interested in participating in the live call can dial (877) 300-8521 from the U.S. or international callers can dial
BOTHELL, Wash., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: COCP) (“Cocrystal” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage company discovering and developing novel antiviral therapeutics, announces that President and co-interim CEO Dr. Sam Lee will present new data from its COVID-19 programs at the World Antiviral Congress 2021 being held in San Diego. Dr. Lee is scheduled to present the “Discovery of oral, broad-spectrum SARS-CoV-2 main protease inhibitors: advancing to clinical d
PARSIPPANY, N.J., October 18, 2021--Robert J. Polzer, PhD, will succeed current EVP and President of R&D at Zoetis, Dr. Catherine Knupp, DVM, MS.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
PARSIPPANY, N.J., October 14, 2021--The Board of Directors of Zoetis Inc. has declared a fourth quarter 2021 dividend payable to holders of the company’s common stock of $0.25 per share.
Zoetis (ZTS) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
BOTHELL, Wash., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: COCP) (“Cocrystal” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biotechnology company discovering and developing novel antiviral therapeutics that target the replication machinery of coronaviruses, influenza, hepatitis C viruses and noroviruses, announces that management will present at the Dawson James 2021 Small Cap Growth Conference on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time (10:00 a.m. Pacific time). The co