Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up -0.6% in a day
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks up 4.8% on average while median return up 2.6% in a week
- Pharmaceuticals: Generic stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 1.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LFVN 20.1%, $SMTI 18.3%, $ZTS 9.4%, $RDY 2.3%, $BBIO 2.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $JAGX -10.7%, $TXMD -13.3%, $TEVA -13.6%, $COCP -14.9%, $ABEO -19.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $JAGX 14.5%, $LFVN 14.5%, $TARO 5.1%, $SMTI 5.1%, $TXMD 4.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 12.4%, for the past 3 months is 7.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 26.0%, the lowest correlation is -6.8%, the latest correlation is 5.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 65.0% between ABEO and TEVA
The lowest correlation is -41.0% between COCP and ZTS
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
How far off is Zoetis Inc. ( NYSE:ZTS ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a...
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company founded to discover, create, test and deliver meaningful medicines for patients with genetic diseases and cancers with clear genetic drivers, today announced three new academic collaborations with MUSC Foundation for Research Development, Stanford University and the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt) to translate cutting-edge discoveries into potential therapies for patients with genetic diseases and genetically dri
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
AMRX vs. ZTS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?