Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Broker stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 7.4% in a day
- Real Estate Broker stocks down 13.0% on average while median return down 18.3% in a week
- Real Estate Broker stocks down 18.7% on average while median return down 24.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RLGY 9.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RDFN -24.9%, $OPEN -26.0%, $EXPI -35.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EXPI -19.5%, $OPEN -19.5%, $RDFN -19.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.9%, for the past 3 months is 51.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.3%, the lowest correlation is -3.7%, the latest correlation is 44.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.2% between EXPI and OPEN
The lowest correlation is 17.3% between FTHM and RLGY
All this has been very good news for publicly traded real estate brokerages that have watched revenue rise. The signs of good news began when Realogy (NYSE: RLGY) reported first-quarter 2021 earnings a couple of weeks ago. The company saw transactions up 44% year over year.
International Luxury Ambassador Jade Mills, Beverly Hills' leading real estate professional affiliated with Coldwell Banker Realty in Beverly Hills, has announced the listing of Sylvester Stallone's world-class contemporary Mediterranean compound with spectacular views for $85,000,000. Offering complete privacy located in Beverly Hills, Calif., the approximately 21,000-square-foot residence includes eight bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. See the property here.
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:RMAX ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement...
Total Homes Sold of 2,462, up 190% versus 4Q20Total Homes Purchased of 3,594, up 78% versus 4Q20Total Revenue of $747 million, up 200% versus 4Q20GAAP Gross Profit of $97 million, or 13% of Total Revenue SAN FRANCISCO, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Opendoor Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: OPEN), a leading digital platform for residential real estate, today reported financial results for its quarter ended March 31, 2021. Opendoor’s First Quarter 2021 financial results and management commentary can ...
Maintaining its leading position as a moving force in real estate, Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) tops the newly released T3 Sixty Mega 1000, which analyzes the residential real estate industry's largest brokerage companies. The company's owned brokerage, Realogy Brokerage Group, ranked as the nation's number one brokerage with more than $184 billion in U.S. sales volume in 2020, nearly 20% higher than the next-ranking brokerage.
In today's video, I look at Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG) (NASDAQ: Z), MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI),and Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. V (NYSE: IPOE), the SPAC that will merge with SoFi. These three growth stocks are down over 20% from their 52-week highs, and below I share three reasons why you should add them to your watch list.