Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 5.3% on average while median return up 6.6% in a day
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 8.9% on average while median return up 8.7% in a week
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 41.2% on average while median return up 40.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OPEN 73.5%, $COMP 65.3%, $RDFN 41.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EXPI 22.2%, $COMP 20.0%, $OPEN 18.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FTHM -17.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 55.4%, for the past 3 months is 57.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.5%, the lowest correlation is 3.4%, the latest correlation is 64.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.0% between RDFN and Z
The lowest correlation is 5.3% between EXPI and FTHM
SEATTLE, January 26, 2023--(NASDAQ: RDFN) — Pending home sales fell 26% year over year during the four weeks ending January 22, the smallest drop in more than three months, according to a new report from Redfin (redfin.com), the technology-powered real estate brokerage.
Andrew Florance, who has built CoStar Group into the world’s largest commercial-property and rental-apartment online marketplace, now has the single-family home market in his sights, with a potential deal for the parent of Realtor.com. CoStar is in talks to purchase Move Inc. from News Corp News Corp confirmed earlier this week. If CoStar succeeds, the deal would put CoStar into head-to-head competition with Zillow Group Inc. for leadership in the online marketplace where most Americans...
Despite a much cooler housing market, a higher percentage of people looking to buy a home in the fourth quarter were seeking to purchase outside of their metro area, suggesting relocation trends remain strong nearly three years after the pandemic's onset.
Shares of real estate companies Redfin and Zillow Group fell on Wednesday after news of a potential shakeup in the home listings landscape. Redfin (ticker: RDFN) shares lost 8.5% to $5.66 at Wednesday’s close, while Zillow (Z) declined 5.3% to $42.25. Redfin fell as much as 10.02% intraday, while Zillow was down 7.75% during the trading session.
Zillow has launched a new AI-powered feature that lets shoppers search for homes in the same way they would talk to their friends and family.
RE/MAX, the global real estate franchisor, today announced it has been recognized for having the Most Trusted Real Estate Agents in the USA* and Canada** by BrandSpark International, an independent market research company. In partnership with Newsweek in the U.S., the BrandSpark Most Trusted Awards are fully determined by the responses of participants who have recently shopped in the category they are voting for in a survey of more than 20,000 participants in the U.S. and in a survey of over 15,
(Bloomberg) -- Redfin Corp. shares sank Wednesday as the outlook for the housing market weakens. Most Read from BloombergHindenburg’s Short Sell Call Shaves $12 Billion Off Adani StocksUS Confronts China Over Companies’ Ties to Russia War EffortJosh Kushner Is Richer Than Trump After Billionaires Back His FirmStocks Shrug Off Gloom; Tesla Whipsaws on Earnings: Markets WrapUS and Germany Set to Send Tanks to Ukraine, Breaking DeadlockShares of the digital real estate company fell 8.5% Wednesday a
SEATTLE, January 25, 2023--(NASDAQ: RDFN) — The housing market has begun to recover after hitting a low point in the second week of November, according to a new report from Redfin (redfin.com), the technology-powered real estate brokerage.
Shares of Redfin (NASDAQ: RDFN) were falling today on news of a possible merger of two rivals, and as growth stocks fell broadly after downbeat guidance from Microsoft last night. As a result, Redfin stock was down 11% as of 11:16 a.m. ET. News that CoStar was in talks to buy Move, the parent of Realtor.com, from News Corp. pushed online real estate brokerage stocks broadly lower today.