Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 1.0% in a day
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up -0.4% in a week
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 4.8% on average while median return up 1.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OPEN 22.1%, $RLGY 12.6%, $EXPI 6.0%, $RMAX 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $Z -2.6%, $COMP -10.8%, $FTHM -12.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $COMP 9.1%, $EXPI 7.1%, $FTHM 6.5%, $OPEN 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RDFN -0.8%, $RMAX -1.4%, $Z -3.5%, $RLGY -4.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.6%, for the past 3 months is 43.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 80.9%, the lowest correlation is -0.3%, the latest correlation is -0.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.5% between EXPI and RDFN
The lowest correlation is 11.9% between COMP and RMAX
Snap dived late on weak revenue, hitting rivals. Intel sold off too. Donald Trump's social media SPAC merger partner surged.
The S&P 500 boasted a record closing high and its seventh straight session of gains on Thursday while the Nasdaq was boosted by such high-profile stocks as Tesla Inc and Microsoft Corp but a tumble in IBM shares weighed on the Dow. After hitting an intraday record the previous day the Dow was in the red for most of Thursday's session as IBM fell 9.6% after missing Wall Street estimates for quarterly revenue as orders in one business segment declined ahead of a spinoff next month.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average lagged the major indexes in today's stock market. Meanwhile, the Nasdaq was buoyed by Tesla.
A short-term moving-average crossover followed closely by some on Wall Street has appeared on the S&P 500 index's chart on Thursday, and could spark increase share repurchase activity
Stocks ended mostly higher Thursday, with the S&P 500 notching its first record close since Sept. 2 as investors continued to applaud generally upbeat corporate earnings. The Dow Jones Industrial Average ended the day down around 6 points, or less than 0.1%, near 35,603, while the S&P 500 advanced around 14 points, or 0.3%, to close near 4,550. The Nasdaq Composite gained around 94 points, or 0.6%, finishing near 15,216.
The Dow was weighed down on Thursday by a collapse in IBM shares after a disappointing quarterly report, but the Nasdaq gained and the S&P 500 index touched a record high with help from high-profile stocks such as Tesla Inc. After hitting an intraday record on Wednesday the Dow pulled back, with IBM tumbling after missing Wall Street estimates for quarterly revenue as orders in one business segment declined ahead of a spinoff next month. The benchmark S&P clocked its seventh straight session o...
Redfin Corporation (NASDAQ: RDFN) will release third-quarter 2021 results after the stock market closes on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The company will host a live webcast of its conference call to discuss the results at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Participants may access the live webcast on Redfin's Investor Relations website at http://investors.redfin.com.
Realogy Holdings (RLGY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
So-called "fixings," which trade as derivatives, show that the annual rate of CPI will continue to go higher for rest of the year, according to Tim Magnusson of Garda Capital Partners in Minneapolis.