Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 4.0% in a week
- Real Estate Broker stocks down 9.2% on average while median return down 5.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FTHM 5.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EXPI -6.5%, $RMAX -7.1%, $RLGY -11.0%, $RDFN -19.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $COMP 8.7%, $FTHM 7.3%, $RLGY 6.3%, $Z 4.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RDFN -0.4%, $OPEN -5.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 67.5%, for the past 3 months is 62.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 87.0%, the lowest correlation is 8.0%, the latest correlation is 75.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.2% between EXPI and RDFN
The lowest correlation is 47.1% between EXPI and RMAX
Dow Jones futures were little changed late after today's stock market rebound. Zoom Video reported earnings late.
U.S. and European stocks rallied on Monday, with the S&P 500 for the moment moving away from a bear market, while the euro leapt after the European Central Bank said it was likely to lift its deposit rate out of negative territory by September. Oil prices slid and gold extended recent gains, but the dollar fell further as investors cut their bets on more greenback advances based on market expectations for rising yields as the Federal Reserve tightens money supply. Stocks on Wall Street also ga...
Wall Street ends with back-to-back gains Monday on hints that the U.S. may reduce tariffs on China imposed during the Trump administration.
U.S. stocks ended higher on Monday as gains from banks and a rebound in market-leading tech shares supported a broad-based rally following Wall Street's longest streak of weekly declines since the dotcom bust more than 20 years ago. Interest rate-sensitive banks jumped 5.1% after the largest U.S. lender, JPMorgan Chase & Co raised its current year interest income outlook.
U.S. stocks ended higher on Monday as gains from banks and a rebound in megacap market leaders supported a broad-based rally following Wall Street's longest streak of weekly declines since the dotcom bust more than 20 years ago. All three major U.S. stock indexes posted solid gains with the biggest lift provided by rebounding tech and tech-adjacent growth stocks, notably Apple Inc and Microsoft Corp . Interest rate-sensitive banks shot higher after the largest U.S. lender, JPMorgan Chase & Co ...
In this article, we will discuss 10 trending stocks to watch on Monday. To take a look at some more stocks that are trending, go to 5 Trending Stocks to Watch on Monday. US stocks are recovering after closing in the red for the last seven consecutive weeks. Investors have factored in the recent volatility […]
Wall Street rallied on Monday as gains from banks and recently battered megacap market leaders helped U.S. stocks rebound after their longest streak of weekly declines since the dotcom bust. All three major U.S. stock indexes were sharply higher, with a rebound tech and tech-adjacent growth stocks, most notably Apple Inc and Microsft Corp providing the biggest lift. Interest rate-sensitive banks shot 5.9% higher after the largest U.S. lender, JPMorgan Chase & Co raised its current year interes...
The Dow Jones led the upside on Monday as the indexes recover from a bearish few weeks. Banks and shipping stocks outperformed.
The energy space emerges as an important investment area, holding the interest of market participants since the start of the year.