Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Broker stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Real Estate Broker stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 2.3% in a week
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 37.5% on average while median return up 35.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OPEN 82.9%, $COMP 53.1%, $FTHM 38.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RMAX -2.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EXPI 6.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RMAX -3.2%, $RDFN -10.2%, $COMP -15.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.7%, for the past 3 months is 45.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 84.0%, the lowest correlation is 14.2%, the latest correlation is 26.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.8% between OPEN and RDFN
The lowest correlation is -2.6% between FTHM and Z
U.S. stocks finished sharply higher on Friday as talks on raising the U.S. debt ceiling progressed, while chip stocks surged for a second straight day on optimism about artificial intelligence. After several rounds of talks, U.S. President Joe Biden and top congressional Republican Kevin McCarthy appeared to be nearing a deal to increase the government's $31.4 trillion debt limit for two years, while capping spending on most items, a U.S. official told Reuters.
Stocks raced higher to close the week in the green, led by technology stocks and optimism that lawmakers may reach an agreement about the U.S. debt ceiling. The Dow Jones Industrial Average on Friday afternoon finished up 329 points, or 1%, snapping a five-day losing streak.
US stocks rose on Friday, propelled by solid economic data and growing investor optimism that a deal on the US debt ceiling will land in the coming days. The benchmark S&P 500 was up 1.3 per cent in afternoon trading, in a relatively broad rally that showed investors scooping up stocks more sensitive to economic growth prospects and spurning traditionally defensive sectors such as utilities, healthcare and consumer staples. The Nasdaq Composite index was up 2.2 per cent, boosted by the rally a...
Wall Street jumped on Friday following progress in negotiations on raising the U.S. debt ceiling, while chip stocks surged for a second straight day on optimism about artificial intelligence. After several rounds of talks, U.S. President Joe Biden and top congressional Republican Kevin McCarthy appeared to be nearing a deal to increase the government's $31.4 trillion debt limit for two years, while capping spending on most items, a U.S. official told Reuters.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied 375 points Friday on hot inflation data. Ulta Beauty stock dived after missing sales estimates.
Wall Street's main indexes rose on Friday over progress in negotiations on raising the U.S. debt ceiling, with investors shrugging off data pointing to slightly hotter-than-expected inflation. After several rounds of talks, President Joe Biden and top congressional Republican Kevin McCarthy were closing in on a deal to increase the government's $31.4 trillion debt limit for two years, while capping spending on most items, a U.S. official told Reuters.
Here is how Cvent Holding Corp. (CVT) and Fathom Holdings (FTHM) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
After a big jump on Thursday, the Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) appeared likely to rise again Friday morning, with index futures rising nearly half a percent in premarket trading. Indeed, a pair of Nasdaq-listed artificial intelligence (AI) stocks played an instrumental role in keeping the rally going. Both Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) and Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) posted solid gains after releasing their latest financial results, and both companies mentioned artificial intelligence ...
The Nasdaq jumped as Nvidia skyrocketed on an AI boom. But market breadth was terrible. Workday was a big winner late.