Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 4.4% on average while median return up 3.6% in a day
- Real Estate Broker stocks down 6.3% on average while median return down 6.7% in a week
- Real Estate Broker stocks up 7.9% on average while median return up 12.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $Z 26.2%, $OPEN 20.8%, $RMAX 13.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RLGY -2.1%, $EXPI -39.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RMAX 5.9%, $OPEN 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FTHM -14.0%, $RDFN -15.0%, $RLGY -15.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.2%, for the past 3 months is 40.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.3%, the lowest correlation is 16.3%, the latest correlation is 70.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.6% between RLGY and RMAX
The lowest correlation is 28.6% between OPEN and Z
On February 17, 2021, RE/MAX Hldgs (NYSE:RMAX) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on March 17, 2021. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. RE/MAX Hldgs has an ex-dividend date set for for March 2, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is $0.23, which equates to a dividend yield of 2.34% at current price levels. The Significance Of Ex-Dividend Dates Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their curr...
(NASDAQ: RDFN) — As the world approaches the one-year anniversary of the World Health Organization declaring Covid-19 a pandemic, a new report from Redfin (www.redfin.com), the technology-powered real estate brokerage, looks back on its impact on the U.S. housing market. The coronavirus has upended just about every aspect of daily life, including where Americans live, what they look for in a home and how they go about the homebuying process. Redfin created 12 charts that illustrate the pandemic'...
Earlier this month, Zillow announced that it was buying ShowingTime. Redfin's response: scoop up RentPath.
Celebrations may be in order for Realogy Holdings Corp. ( NYSE:RLGY ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
It's been a sad week for Realogy Holdings Corp. ( NYSE:RLGY ), who've watched their investment drop 17% to US$15.08 in...
Texas storm could be near-term catalyst for the shares. Also, Wall Street views on Redfin, Agree Realty, Penn National Gaming, Cars.com, and Under Armour.
RMAX earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings IV (NYSE:IPOD) is a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) that has not yet announced a merger partner. However, IPOD stock is already getting significant investor interest. The shares started trading around $10 in late November. On Jan. 25, they hit a record high of $18.31. Now IPOD stock is shy of $15. Source: NESPIX / Shutterstock.com Consistent InvestorPlace readers should be well versed in the world of SPACs. Such a shell entity acquires a privately he...
Award-winning actor, director, producer and screenwriter Bryan Cranston, star of the critically-acclaimed show, Breaking Bad, has listed his net-zero carbon footprint oceanfront home ("Three Palms") for $4,995,000 with Jon Perkins and Katie Walsh, agents affiliated with the Montecito office of Coldwell Banker Realty. The approximately 2,450-square-foot Platinum LEED designated home is located in Ventura, Calif. and includes three bedrooms and four bathrooms with an option to purchase the furnitu...