Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Development stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Real Estate Development stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.2% in a week
- Real Estate Development stocks up 4.1% on average while median return up 2.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ARL 21.1%, $STON 17.2%, $CRESY 16.5%, $MMI 15.9%, $RDIB 15.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IRCP -5.8%, $MAYS -11.1%, $RFL -14.1%, $HCDI -24.1%, $XIN -39.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IRCP 9.5%, $ARL 8.7%, $RDIB 7.9%, $LEJU 6.6%, $CRESY 6.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RLGY -4.1%, $AXR -4.4%, $HCDI -4.5%, $XIN -5.9%, $UK -6.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.7%, for the past 3 months is 10.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.3%, the lowest correlation is 4.2%, the latest correlation is 7.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.1% between CBRE and CWK
The lowest correlation is -50.9% between HTIA and INTG
JLL (NYSE: JLL) today announced it reached an agreement to acquire Boston-based Building Engines, a market-leading building operations platform that transforms how properties are run, provides exceptional experiences for operators and tenants and improves net operating income (NOI) across the world's most successful commercial real estate (CRE) portfolios. JLL will acquire Building Engines for a cash purchase price of approximately $300 million. The transaction is expected to close in the fourth
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PINE) (the “Company” or “PINE”) today announced its operating results and earnings for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. Select Quarterly Highlights Reported Net Income per diluted share attributable to the Company of $0.07 for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.Reported FFO per diluted share of $0.37 for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, an increase of 5.7% from the comparable prior year p
CBRE (CBRE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. (NYSE: IRS; ByMA: IRSA), the leading real estate company in Argentina, announces that it has filed with the SEC the 20F Form for Fiscal Year 2021 ended June 30, 2021.
Valleywise Health has hit the halfway mark for completing its new $596 million medical center in Phoenix. Velocis, a private equity real estate manager, has sold Kierland One as part of a three-building portfolio sale, and check out a dozen other real estate deals to know in this week's roundup.
NMRK vs. BEKE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Sean Moynihan was recently appointed executive vice president, regional managing director and Southeast market leader for Newmark Group Inc.