Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Development stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.0% in a day
- Real Estate Development stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 3.5% in a week
- Real Estate Development stocks up 11.8% on average while median return up 11.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RDFN 41.4%, $FPH 30.8%, $IRS 29.3%, $BPYPN 28.4%, $BPYPP 26.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $JBGS -0.1%, $FOR -1.5%, $MLP -1.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ARL 31.1%, $FPH 12.9%, $IRS 12.2%, $RDI 11.4%, $RMAX 8.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HTIA -0.3%, $RFL -2.0%, $CKX -2.5%, $LEJU -6.7%, $FOR -9.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.4%, for the past 3 months is 17.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.3%, the lowest correlation is 3.6%, the latest correlation is 3.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.8% between BPYPN and BPYPO
The lowest correlation is -50.8% between CKX and FRPH
Forestar Group Inc. (NYSE:FOR) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Forestar’s First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. I will now turn the call over to Katie Smith, Director of […]
ORLANDO, Fla., January 26, 2023--Brooke Henderson Wins 2023 Hilton Grand Vacations Tournament of Champions, Mardy Fish Crowned Winner of Celebrity Field
Sumo Logic and Jones Lang LaSalle are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
A miss in November sent estimates lower but there is hope for a beat given the positive Earnings ESP number.
Mike Lafitte is stepping away from CBRE/Trammell Crow Company after more than 25 years, leaving behind a legacy marked with significant growth and meaningful internal contributions.
Cushman & Wakefield has expanded its staff at its Boca Raton office with six new brokers recruited from a rival brokerage. The new team, headed by Vice Chair David Greenberg, will be part of Cushman & Wakefield's capital markets hospitality team for the Southeast U.S. While at Marcus & Millichap, Greenberg's team generated $1.2 billion in sales volume and closed deals in 23 states, according to Cushman & Wakefield. A 25-year veteran in hotel real estate space, Greenberg had worked as a Marcus...
Newmark announces it has secured a $400 million Tenant Advancement Commitment (TAC) on behalf of borrower Comunidad Partners, a vertically integrated real estate investment firm specializing in workforce and affordable housing in culturally diverse communities throughout the U.S. Newmark Vice Chairman and Head of Workforce Housing Anthony Tarter represented the borrower in the transaction.
FirstService (TSE:FSV) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 13% over the last...
Polen Capital, an investment management company, released its “Polen U.S. Small Company Growth Strategy” fourth-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund delivered 3.46% net of fees compared to a 4.13% return for the Russell 2000 Growth Index. Style factor headwinds and relative sector positioning offset […]
AG, JLL and MTDR have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on January 25, 2023.