Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Development stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Real Estate Development stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up -1.2% in a week
- Real Estate Development stocks down 9.2% on average while median return down 7.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RADI 23.1%, $TCI 18.7%, $MAYS 13.5%, $IOR 3.7%, $ARL 3.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TPHS -19.7%, $CRESY -20.1%, $HCDI -26.1%, $FNGR -28.8%, $VINO -37.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FNGR 17.8%, $IOR 12.0%, $TCI 10.8%, $MAYS 8.8%, $RLGY 6.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CKX -4.7%, $FPH -5.6%, $HCDI -5.6%, $RDIB -6.4%, $VINO -8.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.9%, for the past 3 months is 18.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 31.0%, the lowest correlation is 7.2%, the latest correlation is 31.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.2% between CBRE and JLL
The lowest correlation is -47.3% between AXR and IRCP
A real estate investment company in Chicago has purchased industrial space on either side of South Miami Boulevard in Durham County for a combined $72 million. LaSalle Investment Management, an independent subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL), bought 23.
With the Triangle boasting one of the hottest job markets in the U.S., commercial real estate investors are holding firm in lease negotiations and banking on a flight to quality among corporate tenants seeking more highly amenitized office spaces to entice employees back to the office.
City governments are setting ambitious sustainability targets, often well ahead of national goals; yet plans to tackle the carbon emissions from buildings are frequently given insufficient attention. To deliver a holistic and effective decarbonization plan for buildings, partnerships with landlords, investors, developers and occupiers are paramount.
Real estate stocks sometimes get an "income investors only" rap. Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are the most popular way to invest in real estate, and they typically pair low growth with high dividends. REITs are required to pay out 90% of their net income as dividends.
ServiceLink, a national mortgage services company segueing its business into a more digital approach, is working to cut back on its presence at the Pittsburgh International Business Park, a property developed in a joint venture of Continental Real Estate Cos. and Chaska Property Advisors. After the company consolidated into a larger presence there of more than 170,000 square feet about seven years ago, enough for a staff of around 1,500 people, ServiceLink recently assigned CBRE to sublease a 5...
DALLAS, May 20, 2022--CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE) today announced new executive leadership responsibilities, effective immediately.
The new investment will enable the company to accelerate its international expansion and other strategic growth initiatives.
This small REIT has been fielding queries from investors looking to ditch their bonds for real estate.
Newmark Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NMRK ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement...
Company name change reflects mission to address significant unmet needs in rare cancer therapeutics, returning to company rootsCranbury, NJ, May 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rafael Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Rafael” or the “Company”), a company focused on the development of rare cancer therapeutics, today announced that it is changing its name to Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Cornerstone”), its original company name. All company branding, including the website and logo have been updated accor