Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Development stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Real Estate Development stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down 3.3% in a week
- Real Estate Development stocks down 12.6% on average while median return down 12.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ARL 14.6%, $IRS 2.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MAYS -25.3%, $RDFN -28.7%, $FPH -28.8%, $RADI -31.6%, $STRS -34.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TPHS 20.9%, $ARL 7.6%, $IRS 6.4%, $FSV 3.8%, $RMAX 2.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NMRK -7.5%, $RFL -7.7%, $CIGI -7.7%, $HCDI -12.9%, $RADI -18.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.0%, for the past 3 months is 20.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 35.3%, the lowest correlation is -0.3%, the latest correlation is 32.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.3% between CIGI and CWK
The lowest correlation is -65.3% between GYRO and IOR
In this article, we discuss the best dividend stocks under $50. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their returns over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Paying Stocks Under $50. The risks of a global recession are rising, with equity markets showing their worst performance since the […]
ARLINGTON, Texas, September 30, 2022--Forestar announced the promotion of Mark Walker to Chief Operating Officer, effective October 1, 2022.
TORONTO, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FirstService Corporation (TSX: FSV; NASDAQ: FSV) ("FirstService") announced today that it has entered into two new revolving, uncommitted financing facilities (the “Facilities”) for potential future private placement issuances of senior unsecured notes (“Notes”) aggregating US$450 million with its existing lenders, NYL Investors LLC (“New York Life”) of up to US$150 million and PGIM Private Capital, the direct private debt and structured equity investm
Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten partnered with The Howard Hughes Corp. to open the culinary marketplace at Pier 17 at the Seaport on the site of the former Fulton Fish Market.
In this article, we discuss 14 best casino stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the casino industry and see more stocks, go directly to 5 Best Casino Stocks To Buy Now. The 2020 pandemic has forced casino companies across the world to rethink their business models. The resulting […]
The Howard Hughes Corporation® (NYSE: HHC) and Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten celebrated the opening yesterday of the Tin Building by Jean-Georges—a 53,000-square-foot culinary marketplace at Pier 17 at the Seaport on the site of the former Fulton Fish Market—which features an extensive offering of international food experiences at an iconic New York City waterfront location.
JLL has appointed Wenceslao Bunge and Jaime Riera as part of the continued global expansion of its Capital Markets business. Bunge will be the Global Co-Chair of Real Estate Investment Banking, with a specific focus on the EMEA, APAC and Latin American markets. Riera joins as the EMEA Head of M&A and Corporate Advisory, within the existing Equity Advisory business, adding to the growing capability within the region.
Newmark Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: NMRK) ("Newmark" or "the Company") has arranged the $170 million financing of a 33-asset, 1.8 million-square-foot national self-storage portfolio on behalf of Centerbridge Partners and Merit Hill Capital. The portfolio is well-leased and located in strong primary markets and submarkets across 16 states. The properties are third-party managed by a combination of CubeSmart and Extra Space, broadly considered among the top operators in the self-storage sector.