Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Investment Trusts stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Real Estate Investment Trusts stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Real Estate Investment Trusts stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 3.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CDOR 33.2%, $CMCT 25.1%, $GEO 18.7%, $SACH 18.1%, $MITT 17.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $COLD -14.3%, $SOHOB -14.6%, $SOHON -14.7%, $WHLRP -14.8%, $CTT -25.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BRG 16.3%, $SACH 14.2%, $WHLRP 10.0%, $SPG 9.0%, $NSA 8.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MDRRP -3.8%, $ARR -3.9%, $IHT -5.3%, $CMO -5.8%, $CTT -28.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.4%, for the past 3 months is 25.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.9%, the lowest correlation is 7.3%, the latest correlation is 17.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.0% between AIV and AKR
The lowest correlation is -48.6% between ACC and AIW
BETHESDA, Md., October 18, 2021--JBG SMITH teams up with renowned Seven Reasons Chef Enrique Limardo to open Surreal in National Landing.
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who will,
The nationwide foreclosure moratorium officially expired at the end of July, and while many borrowers are still eligible for mortgage forbearance -- an option to pause mortgage payments due to financial hardship -- it appears servicers are picking up steam when it comes to foreclosure filings. The Millionacres takeaway: Our Aly Yale notes that more distressed properties are coming, but it's not a deluge like many investors had hoped. If you're on the hunt for a good fix and flip or other inves...
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the world's digital infrastructure company™, and PGIM Real Estate, the real estate investment and financing arm of Prudential Financial's global asset management business, today announced an agreement to establish a US$575 million joint venture in the form of a limited liability partnership to develop and operate two xScale data centers in Sydney, Australia.
Today, the Empire State Building (ESB) launched 'Happily Ever Empire' – an unforgettable proposal package that provides couples with VIP access to the Observatory Experience. Ticket holders are invited to pop the question at a prime, dedicated corner of the building's iconic, open-air 86th Floor Observatory and pop a bottle of Champagne to celebrate the memorable moment.
NEW YORK, October 18, 2021--KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. ("KREF") (NYSE: KREF) announced today that Patrick Mattson, President and Chief Operating Officer, will participate in a panel discussion at the Moody’s Banking Series 2021 on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET.
ATLANTA, October 18, 2021--Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (NYSE: APTS) ("PAC" or the "Company") today announced that on October 14, 2021 it closed on a real estate loan investment of up to approximately $16.6 million in connection with Catalyst Development Partners’ plans to develop Menlo II, a 337-unit, mid-rise, surface parked, Class A multifamily community located in Jacksonville, Florida. Delivery of first units is expected in Spring 2023. The real estate loan investment has an outsid
NEW YORK, October 18, 2021--Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) and Invesco Real Estate announced today the official opening of The Collection at UTC in La Jolla, California with the grand opening of its first tenant, Pacific Catch. The project will have rolling openings of tenants throughout the fourth quarter of 2021 and the first quarter of 2022, including CB2, Blue Bottle Coffee, Ideal Image, Madison Reed and more. The Collection at UTC is 88% leased or under active lease negotiations.
BOSTON, October 18, 2021--Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE: BXP), the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of Class A office properties in the United States, today announced that it has earned a top ESG rating in the 2021 Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB®) assessment. BXP earned a tenth consecutive "Green Star" recognition and the highest GRESB 5-star Rating, as well as an "A" disclosure score. The Company also achieved the highest scores in several categories, in