Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Investment Trusts stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Real Estate Investment Trusts stocks up 5.0% on average while median return up 4.5% in a week
- Real Estate Investment Trusts stocks up 9.4% on average while median return up 6.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HPP 31.3%, $ILPT 27.7%, $EXR 27.3%, $HCP 26.5%, $FSP 24.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AHT -10.3%, $NYC -12.5%, $SOHO -13.6%, $BHR -20.8%, $ORGN -40.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HPP 24.7%, $DHC 23.7%, $ILPT 23.3%, $HCP 16.9%, $VNO 14.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OHI -2.4%, $GEO -2.9%, $CXW -5.3%, $TCI -6.5%, $ORGN -12.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.1%, for the past 3 months is 43.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 80.9%, the lowest correlation is 3.6%, the latest correlation is 49.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.6% between ARE and BXP
The lowest correlation is -19.7% between ALX and BRMK
PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE:BDN) announced today that its Board of Trustees has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per common share and OP Unit payable on January 18, 2024 to holders of record on January 4, 2024. The quarterly dividend is equivalent to an annual rate of $0.60 per share. Conference Call and Audio Webcast We will release our fourth quarter earnings after the market close on Wednesday January 31, 2024 and will hold our four
– Increased or Maintained Dividend for Over 30 Consecutive Years – – Increases Current Share Repurchase Authorization – GREAT NECK, N.Y., Dec. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE: OLP) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend on the Company’s common stock of $0.45 per share. The dividend is payable on January 5, 2024 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 20, 2023, and represents One Liberty’s 124th consecutive
For many real estate investment trusts (REITs) and REIT investors, 2023 has been a year they would just as soon forget. After several years of solid growth, many REITs were punished by interest rate spikes that coincided with a wave of vacancies. This is especially true in the office market and even the residential sector. But other real estate sectors are still booming. Digital Realty shares are up nearly 40% this year. Who Is Digital Realty? Digital Realty (NYSE:DLR) is a publicly traded speci
With these recent leasing activities, SL Green Realty (SLG) continues to demonstrate its prowess in securing high-profile tenants and revitalizing prime office spaces.
Although not the industry bellwethers, this trio of REITs have attractive yields and strong histories.
Alexandria (ARE) boosts investors' confidence with a dividend hike of 2.4%. Robust operating results, a decent financial position and a lower payout ratio make the dividend rate sustainable.
Essex Property (ESS) is poised to gain from the healthy demand for residential properties and technological initiatives. Yet, the elevated supply of rental units and high interest rates are key woes.
SL Green (SLG) announces the sale of 625 Madison Avenue for $632.5 million. It also lowers its dividend payout by 7.7% to focus on retaining its cash flows amid a choppy United States office market.
Shares of W. P. Carey (NYSE: WPC) rallied 16% in November, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. W. P. Carey caught its investors off guard in late September when the diversified REIT unveiled an accelerated plan to exit the office sector. The two-part strategy would see the company spin off part of its office portfolio into a new office REIT, Net Lease Office Properties, which it completed in November.
Fortinet’s commitment to providing a more extensive global cloud network ensures customers can more seamlessly connect and secure their hybrid workforces to critical applicationsSUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), the global cybersecurity leader driving the convergence of networking and security, today announced an expanded strategic partnership with Digital Realty (NYSE: DLR), the largest global provider of cloud- and carrier-neutral data center, coloc