Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Real Estate Investment Trusts stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 1.7% in a day
- Real Estate Investment Trusts stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.7% in a week
- Real Estate Investment Trusts stocks down 8.3% on average while median return down 7.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IHT 33.2%, $COLD 11.9%, $UBP 10.1%, $WHLR 9.4%, $AIV 8.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BHR -27.9%, $ORGN -28.6%, $SRG -33.4%, $NYC -34.5%, $PW -35.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WHLR 15.2%, $IVR 14.7%, $IHT 14.5%, $SOHO 10.3%, $AIV 9.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BHR -7.1%, $WMC -7.8%, $SRG -8.2%, $HCP -8.5%, $SELF -12.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.6%, for the past 3 months is 36.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 68.0%, the lowest correlation is 8.5%, the latest correlation is 33.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.5% between AHH and ALEX
The lowest correlation is -37.9% between AIC and APLE
Phoenix, AZ, July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE American: IHT) continued its strong rebound with 2023 First Fiscal Quarter (February 1, 2022, to April 30, 2022), revenues of approximately $2.136 million, up 53% from the prior Fiscal Year First Quarter. Total Consolidated Fiscal First Quarter Net Income increased 139% to $376,187. Earnings Per Share based on this First Fiscal Quarter Consolidated Net Income were $0.05 per share, up $0.03 from prior year income of
UNIONDALE, N.Y., July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared cash dividends on the Company's Series D, Series E, and Series F cumulative redeemable preferred stock of $0.3984375, $0.390625, and $0.390625 per share, respectively. The Series D, E, and F preferred stock dividends reflect accrued dividends from April 30, 2022 through July 29, 2022. The dividends are payable on August 1, 2022 to preferred stockholder
FREEHOLD, NJ, July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On July 1, 2022, the Board of Directors of UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) declared its quarterly cash dividend on the Company’s Common Stock of $0.20 per share payable September 15, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 15, 2022. The Company’s annual dividend rate on its Common Stock is $0.80 per share. Also, on July 1, 2022, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3984375 per share for the period fr
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA) ("HTA"), the largest dedicated owner and operator of medical office buildings in the United States, announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a pro-rata quarterly dividend of $0.029 per share of Class A Common Stock. The dividend will be paid on July 19, 2022 to stockholders of record on July 14, 2022, and represents a proration of our previous quarterly dividend of $0.325 per share for the period beginning on our previous quarterly di
NASHVILLE, Tenn., July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR) (the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.2010 per share, payable on July 19, 2022 to Company stockholders of record on July 14, 2022. This pro-rated dividend represents the Company’s regular quarterly dividend amount pro-rated for the period beginning on the Company’s last dividend record date of May 16 and ending on July 14. Pro-rating the regu
Shares of New York City REIT Inc. slid 1.7% in afternoon trading Friday, after the real estate investment trust that owns a portfolio of commercial real estate in New York, said it was "temporarily suspending" its dividend to help fund upfront costs of leasing commitments and tenant improvements. The REIT last paid a quarterly dividend of 10 cents a share in April. At current stock prices, the annual dividend rate implies a dividend yield of 7.75%, which compares with the yield for the SPDR Real
Citi analyst Michael Rollins noted data center stocks Equinix, Inc (NASDAQ: EQIX), Digital Realty Trust, Inc (NYSE: DLR), Cyxtera Technologies, Inc (NASDAQ: CYXT) were down an average of >5% on July 1 on reports (including Financial Times) that an investor is "betting against 'legacy' data centers that now face growing competition from the trio of tech giants that have been their biggest customers..." Short-seller Jim Chanos betted against "legacy" data centers that now face growing competition
Four Corners' (FCPT) spate of acquisitions reflects its strategy of banking on buyout opportunities and boosting its portfolio with real estate leased to strong credit operators.