Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Regional Banks stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Regional Banks stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.0% in a week
- Regional Banks stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 2.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SI 33.6%, $LOB 18.7%, $HTBK 17.7%, $CNBKA 16.1%, $BSMX 14.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CFFI -19.8%, $PEBK -19.9%, $COFS -21.5%, $TCBI -23.3%, $OVBC -28.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CNBKA 20.4%, $TBK 14.9%, $SI 13.7%, $BAP 9.1%, $UBOH 6.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OVBC -7.3%, $FNCB -7.4%, $EMCF -7.7%, $FDBC -9.9%, $CFFI -10.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.4%, for the past 3 months is 35.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.2%, the lowest correlation is 13.3%, the latest correlation is 18.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.1% between AUB and BHLB
The lowest correlation is -47.2% between ABCB and BCOW
Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: FBC) today released instructions for its first quarter 2021 earnings call, which will be held Thursday, April 29, at 11 a.m. ET. The purpose of the call is to discuss Flagstar's first quarter 2021 financial results, which will be released at approximately 6:30 a.m. ET on April 29, 2021.
State Street Corporation (STT) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 8th
State Street, one of the world’s biggest asset managers, is tiptoeing into the crypto market by forging a deal to lend its trading technology to a digital currency trading venue. The US-based financial group said on Thursday it would partner with Pure Digital, a start-up that aims to be the main institutional platform for bitcoin. The new trading venue will offer cash cryptocurrency trading for investors through their existing bank relationships, with State Street’s Currenex platform providing...