Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Regional Banks stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Regional Banks stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Regional Banks stocks up 4.4% on average while median return up 4.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NRIM 27.5%, $FSBW 24.4%, $SAL 24.0%, $TBBK 23.4%, $BFC 22.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FFWM -12.3%, $BARK -12.7%, $HBNC -18.5%, $PVBC -42.7%, $SI -49.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BBAR 18.5%, $TBNK 11.5%, $FLIC 9.5%, $CVCY 7.5%, $GGAL 7.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FNWB -2.9%, $COFS -3.9%, $ITCB -6.3%, $PVBC -11.2%, $BARK -13.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.7%, for the past 3 months is 28.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 28.7%, the lowest correlation is 4.0%, the latest correlation is 8.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.2% between ALLY and BKU
The lowest correlation is -60.6% between ASB and AUBAP
Smart Beta ETF report for IQDF
Coinbase shares have collapsed to their lowest point since the exchange's market debut in April 2021.
LANCASTER, Pa., November 21, 2022--Fulton Financial Corporation ("Fulton") (Nasdaq: FULT) today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") declared a special cash dividend of six cents per share on its common stock, payable on December 15, 2022, to shareholders of record as of December 1, 2022.
LUBBOCK, Texas, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- South Plains Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPFI) (“South Plains” or the “Company”), the parent company of City Bank, today announced the release of the Company’s latest Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) Highlights Report. This report demonstrates the Company’s on-going commitment to being a responsible corporate citizen in each of the unique communities in which the Bank operates. “Over our long history spanning more than 80 years, we have e
Paul W. Taylor, Current PacWest Bancorp President, Appointed Chief Executive Officer Matthew P. Wagner to Transition to Executive Chairman Kevin L. Thompson Named EVP, Chief Financial Officer LOS ANGELES, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PacWest Bancorp (Nasdaq: PACW) (the “Company”) and Pacific Western Bank (the “Bank”), as part of their previously disclosed leadership transition plan, today announced the following changes to the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) and executive team. P
WARSAW, N.Y., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISI) (the “Company”), parent company of Five Star Bank, SDN Insurance Agency, LLC (“SDN”), Courier Capital, LLC (“Courier Capital”) and HNP Capital, LLC (“HNP Capital”), announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.29 per outstanding common share. The Company also announced dividends of $0.75 per share on its Series A 3% preferred stock and $2.12 per share on its Seri
CHICO, Calif., November 21, 2022--The Board of Directors of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) (the "Company"), parent company of Tri Counties Bank, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 (thirty cents) per share on its common stock, no par value on November 17, 2022. The dividend is payable on December 23, 2022 to holders of record on December 9, 2022.
More than two weeks after FTX started to collapse, the crypto market hasn't come close to recovering. In fact, the risk seems to be rising as investors are questioning if exchange Genesis will survive the current decline and if there could be fallout with parent company Digital Currency Group and sister companies like Grayscale Bitcoin Trust. The market has pushed shares of Coinbase Global (NASDAQ: COIN) down as much as 10.3% today to its all-time low, while Silvergate Capital (NYSE: SI) is do...
In this article, we will discuss the 11 best Robinhood stocks under $20. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, go to the 5 Best Robinhood Stocks Under $20. Robinhood Markets, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOOD) is a Menlo Park, California-based digital trading platform popular amongst young investors. The median age of users on the […]