Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Regional Banks stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Regional Banks stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.3% in a week
- Regional Banks stocks up 6.8% on average while median return up 5.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SI 41.9%, $TBBK 29.7%, $TBK 29.4%, $OPHC 25.9%, $BAP 23.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ITCB -10.0%, $BMA -13.0%, $BCH -13.2%, $ISTR -14.5%, $BSAC -14.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OPHC 10.7%, $PVBC 9.0%, $LOB 7.5%, $UNTY 7.2%, $BSBR 6.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FBNC -5.9%, $BANC -7.2%, $BSAC -8.6%, $COLB -11.4%, $ISTR -14.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.3%, for the past 3 months is 27.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.3%, the lowest correlation is 8.5%, the latest correlation is 8.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.1% between ACBI and AUB
The lowest correlation is -49.3% between ASRV and AUBN
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. announces to investors that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of stockholders of Eagle Bancorp Montana (NASDAQ: EBMT), Elmira Savings Bank (NASDAQ: ESBK), and Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (NASDAQ: LMRK). Additional information about each potential action can be found at the link provided. Eagle Bancorp Montana (NASDAQ: EBMT) On October 1, 2021, Eagle announced that it had entered into an agreement to acqu
Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BHLB), the parent company of Berkshire Bank, a socially responsible community-dedicated bank with branch locations in New England and New York, announced that the Bank has entered into a partnership with Upstart (NASDAQ: UPST), a leading artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform designed to improve access to affordable credit while reducing the risk and costs of lending.
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Waterstone (WSBF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Northrim (NRIM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FS Bancorp (FSBW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HomeStreet (HMST) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The Boston-based firm’s third-quarter earnings call presented analysts with their first opportunity to publicly question O’Hanley about the Wall Street Journal’s report last month of talks of a potential Invesco Ltd. tie-up.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
If you want to know who really controls Northrim BanCorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NRIM ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...