Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Retail Landlords stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Retail Landlords stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 3.8% in a week
- Retail Landlords stocks down 11.5% on average while median return down 13.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DRV 48.1%, $SRS 29.4%, $STOR 16.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SITC -17.4%, $EPR -17.5%, $RPT -21.5%, $URE -24.4%, $DRN -37.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DRV 11.5%, $SRS 7.9%, $MAC 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EPR -6.5%, $RPT -6.8%, $WSR -7.0%, $URE -7.6%, $DRN -11.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 59.0%, for the past 3 months is 56.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.9%, the lowest correlation is 24.2%, the latest correlation is 69.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.7% between DRV and SRS
The lowest correlation is -99.7% between SRS and URE
Investors looking for strong long-term returns should focus on total return, not just stock price appreciation, and Realty Income shows why.
Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income, NYSE: O), The Monthly Dividend Company®, today announced the company will release its operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 after the market closes on November 2, 2022. The company will host its conference call on November 3, 2022 at 11:30 a.m. PT to discuss the operating results.
In the latest trading session, Store Capital (STOR) closed at $31.90, marking a +0.85% move from the previous day.
Real estate investment trust (REIT) acquisitions have been red hot over the last few years. In July, Nareit, the national association of REITs, said that 25 REITs had merged or been acquired since the beginning of 2021. The latest REIT to join the acquisition club is retail net lease REIT Store Capital (NYSE: STOR).
Realty Income is working on its seventh consecutive weekly decline as the dividend yield nears 5%. Here's the chart.
Cheap stocks are often cheap for a reason. One of the biggest mistakes novice investors make is choosing a laggard and ignoring a leader simply because the laggard has a lower P/E ratio or a higher dividend yield. A low P/E might be a signal that investors think future earnings will be a lot lower, while an outsized dividend yield could be too good to be true.