Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Retail Landlords stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 1.0% in a day
- Retail Landlords stocks up 3.1% on average while median return up 3.3% in a week
- Retail Landlords stocks up 6.2% on average while median return up 7.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DRN 22.4%, $MAC 15.0%, $URE 14.6%, $EPR 9.7%, $RWR 8.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SITC -2.3%, $SRS -14.2%, $DRV -21.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MAC 9.3%, $DRN 8.9%, $SKT 6.2%, $EPR 5.7%, $URE 5.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SRS -5.6%, $DRV -8.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 58.4%, for the past 3 months is 59.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.6%, the lowest correlation is 34.0%, the latest correlation is 34.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.9% between FREL and IYR
The lowest correlation is -99.9% between IYR and SRS
NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPT Realty (NYSE:RPT) (“RPT” or the “Company”) announced today tax reporting information for the 2022 dividend distributions on its common and preferred shares. The January 3, 2022 common and preferred share distributions are included in the tax allocations for 2022. The January 3, 2023 common and preferred share distributions will be included in the tax allocations for 2023. The tax reporting information as it will be reported on the Form 1099-DIV, on
HUNT VALLEY, Md., January 26, 2023--Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.67 per share on its common stock. The dividend is payable Wednesday, February 15, 2023, to common stockholders of record as of the close of business on Monday, February 6, 2023.
Realty Income Corp. (O) closed the most recent trading day at $67.31, moving +0.31% from the previous trading session.
DALLAS, January 25, 2023--Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
According to their market capitalization, Prologis Inc., American Tower Corp. and Realty Income Corp. are the three largest real estate investment trusts (REITs) traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Market capitalization is the figure you get when you multiply the number of shares outstanding by the current price — it’s the market value taken as a whole. It’s important to institutional investors and traders who like to see ample liquidity in the stocks they’re involved with. Some large money w
DALLAS, January 24, 2023--Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Announces 2022 Dividend Tax Allocation
KANSAS CITY, Mo., January 24, 2023--EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR) will release Q4 2022 results after market close Feb. 22, 2023; management will host earnings call Feb. 23 at 8:30 AM ET.
Others are focused on income stocks, looking for potentially lower stock price appreciation in exchange for a regular cash dividend. Investors looking for yield might want to consider real estate investment trusts (REITs) and utilities as part of their portfolio.
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
Not all stocks make great starter investments – here are some that can be great introductions to the stock market.