Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Retail Landlords stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 2.5% in a day
- Retail Landlords stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down 1.7% in a week
- Retail Landlords stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WRI 14.6%, $MAC 8.2%, $REG 6.0%, $FRT 4.4%, $KIM 4.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STOR -3.9%, $EPR -5.1%, $SKT -5.7%, $OHI -6.9%, $WSR -8.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DRV 3.8%, $SRS 3.1%, $FRT 0.6%, $REG 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KRG -5.5%, $RPT -5.7%, $DRN -6.2%, $WSR -6.4%, $SKT -8.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 52.6%, for the past 3 months is 48.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.6%, the lowest correlation is 16.8%, the latest correlation is 66.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.5% between FRI and RWR
The lowest correlation is -99.2% between SRS and URE
It would be hard to discount the role that CEO Sumit Roy has played in delivering the impressive results at Realty...
There’s something nice about being able to buy a bunch of shares of a stock instead of just a couple. Just ask Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL). Apple stock has split five times since it went public on Dec. 12, 1980, most recently on a four-for-one basis last Aug.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 8, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Tribune Publishing Company (NASDAQ:TPCO) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to affiliates of Alden Global Capital. Under the terms of the agreement, Alden will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Tribune common stock not currently owned by Alden for $17.
The results at Whitestone REIT ( NYSE:WSR ) have been quite disappointing recently and CEO Jim Mastandrea bears some...
SRC earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Before we begin, I would like to remind you that today's comments will include forward-looking statements under the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are identified by words such as will, be, intend, believe, expect, anticipate or other comparable words and phrases. Statements that are not historical facts, such as statements about our expected acquisitions, dispositions or our AFFO per share guidance for 2021 are also forward-looking statements.