Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Retail Landlords stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Retail Landlords stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Retail Landlords stocks up 5.1% on average while median return up 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MAC 35.2%, $SKT 27.4%, $EPR 20.7%, $KIM 15.5%, $KRG 14.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STOR -2.4%, $OHI -3.0%, $SRS -6.3%, $DRV -10.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DRN 7.2%, $URE 5.6%, $SRC 5.3%, $SKT 4.3%, $O 3.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $REG -0.3%, $EPR -0.3%, $WSR -0.4%, $SRS -5.5%, $DRV -7.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 46.9%, for the past 3 months is 49.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 68.6%, the lowest correlation is 24.2%, the latest correlation is 58.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.6% between DRN and FREL
The lowest correlation is -99.8% between IYR and SRS
Real estate investment trusts, or REITs, are among the industries most looking forward to closing the book in 2020. The pandemic led to store closures and stay-at-home orders across the country, which had a devastating impact on REITs. The following five REITs performed relatively well throughout 2020, maintaining strong occupancy thanks to their recession-resistant business models.
EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR) will release fourth quarter 2020 financial results February 24 & host a management conference call February 25 at 8:30 ET
STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:STAG) today announced that for the second year in a row, the Company has been named one of the Boston Business Journal's Middle Market Leaders, a ranking of the 50 highest growth companies in Massachusetts.
Realty Income Corporation (O) has formed an ascending triangle pattern and could be poised for double-digit gains.
STORE Capital Corporation (NYSE: STOR), an internally managed net-lease real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in Single Tenant Operational Real Estate, today announced January rent collections.
Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income, NYSE: O), The Monthly Dividend Company®, today announced the company will release its operating results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020 after the market closes on February 22, 2021. The company will host its conference call on February 23, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. PT to discuss the operating results.
HOUSTON, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR) is pleased to welcome Gabriella’s American Cuisine to Arizona. With the successful opening in Mercado at Scottsdale Ranch, co-owners Anthony and Anna Barr completed a successful move from San Francisco to join other thriving entrepreneurs in the business-friendly market of Scottsdale, AZ. Prior to their move to Scottsdale, the couple had been operating two of San Francisco Bay Area’s largest and most successful corporate cate...