Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Savings Institutions stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Savings Institutions stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.2% in a week
- Savings Institutions stocks up 5.4% on average while median return up 4.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WSFS 21.0%, $CASH 18.3%, $SACH 18.1%, $AGM 17.9%, $RNDB 17.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FNWB -4.5%, $GCBC -4.8%, $ESSA -6.5%, $SNFCA -8.6%, $BYFC -17.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SACH 14.2%, $RKT 10.9%, $FRLG 8.2%, $OCN 7.9%, $CASH 6.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FSFG -2.5%, $FNWB -2.6%, $HFWA -2.6%, $GCBC -3.1%, $VEL -6.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.5%, for the past 3 months is 18.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.1%, the lowest correlation is 6.9%, the latest correlation is 16.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.8% between BHLB and BRKL
The lowest correlation is -69.3% between CLDB and CNF
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who will,
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:VICI Properties, Inc. (NYSE:VICI) relating to its proposed merger with MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP).
Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WSFS Shari Kruzinski WSFS Shari Kruzinski WILMINGTON, Del., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Bank, the primary subsidiary of WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: WSFS), today announced that Shari Kruzinski has been named Executive Vice President, Chief Customer Officer (CCO) reporting to Rodger Levenson, Chairman, President and CEO. In her new role, she will lead the Bank’s Customer division including Customer Experience and enterprise-wide Customer initiatives. Kruzinski will continue to o
In this article, we discuss the 10 safe dividend stocks to consider for retirement. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Safe Dividend Stocks To Consider. Astronomical valuations in the growth sector and the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic pushed dividend stocks to new […]
Improvement in revenues and provision benefit support Washington Federal's (WAFD) fiscal Q4 results. This leads to bullish investor sentiments as the stock gains 2.2%.
Rocket Companies, Zscaler, BP, Royal Dutch Shell and Eni SpA highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Can this stock lift off into earnings?