Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Savings Institutions stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Savings Institutions stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.7% in a week
- Savings Institutions stocks up 4.4% on average while median return up 4.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BYFC 30.6%, $SBT 26.7%, $CARV 17.8%, $STL 17.6%, $FBC 17.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PBIP -12.6%, $FCCY -15.2%, $FCAP -15.4%, $PDLB -16.6%, $CNF -16.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BYFC 10.4%, $PBHC 5.6%, $PBCTP 5.3%, $FFNW 5.0%, $CFBK 4.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SNFCA -6.7%, $SAL -6.7%, $FSBW -6.9%, $OFED -7.0%, $FCCY -9.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.7%, for the past 3 months is 24.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 32.6%, the lowest correlation is 8.4%, the latest correlation is 10.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.7% between BWB and EBSB
The lowest correlation is -66.3% between AX and DCOMP
SHREVEPORT, La., Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HFBL), the holding company for Home Federal Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors at their meeting on January 20, 2021, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.165 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable on February 15, 2021, to the shareholders of record at the close of business on February 1, 2021. Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana is t...
PAOLI, Pa., Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Malvern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLVF) (the “Company”), the parent company of Malvern Bank, National Association, today announced that it received a notification letter on January 14, 2021 from The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”). The notification letter stated that because the Company has not yet filed its Form 10-K for the fiscal year end September 30, 2020 (the “Form 10-K”), and therefore remains delinquent in filing its Form 10-K, the Company is not...
RIVERSIDE, Calif., Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (“Company”) (Nasdaq GS: PROV), the holding company for Provident Savings Bank, F.S.B., today announced that it will distribute a news release announcing earnings for the second quarter of fiscal 2021 at 7:00 p.m. (Pacific) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. Additionally, the Company will host a conference call for institutional investors and bank analysts on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific) to d...
CATSKILL, N.Y., Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ-GCBC) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend reflects an annual cash dividend rate of $0.48 per share, which is the same rate as the dividend declared during the previous quarter. The cash dividend for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 will be paid to shareholders of record as of February 15, 2021, and i...
HINGHAM, Mass., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HINGHAM INSTITUTION FOR SAVINGS (NASDAQ: HIFS), Hingham, Massachusetts announced earnings for the fourth quarter and the year ended December 31, 2020. Earnings Net income for the year ended December 31, 2020 was $50,771,000 or $23.76 per share basic and $23.25 per share diluted, as compared to $38,927,000 or $18.24 per share basic and $17.83 per share diluted for the same period last year. The Bank’s return on average equity for the year ended De...
MONROEVILLE, Pa., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Standard AVB Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: STND) (“Standard”) announced today that its stockholders approved the previously announced merger of Standard with and into Dollar Mutual Bancorp (“Dollar”) at a special meeting of stockholders held today. Subject to the receipt of all required regulatory approvals and the satisfaction of customary closing conditions, the parties expect to close the merger in the first half of 2021. About Standard AVB Finan...
RED BANK, N.J., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OceanFirst Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:“OCFC”), (the “Company”), announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.4375 per share for every depository share, representing 1/40th interest in the Series A Preferred Stock, payable on February 15, 2021 to stockholders of record on January 29, 2021. OceanFirst Financial Corp.’s subsidiary, OceanFirst Bank N.A., founded in 1902, is a regional bank operating throughout New J...