Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.2% in a week
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 2.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMOV 11.2%, $AMX 11.0%, $IRDM 5.6%, $TDI 2.5%, $UZD 1.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PTNR -7.8%, $GOGO -8.9%, $COMS -11.6%, $SPOK -14.3%, $GSAT -22.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $COMS 8.5%, $AMOV 6.6%, $AMX 5.8%, $IRDM 3.3%, $PTNR 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ATEX -2.6%, $TIGO -3.0%, $TIMB -3.3%, $GSAT -3.5%, $SPOK -7.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 6.1%, for the past 3 months is 6.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 23.9%, the lowest correlation is -1.0%, the latest correlation is 7.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.7% between TDE and TDJ
The lowest correlation is -72.8% between AMX and UZC
When Apple rolls out new 5G-ready iPhone 13s this fall, it will set the stage for T-Mobile to flex its marketing muscles.
T-Mobile holds an edge in 5G wireless spectrum but will its market share gains vs. AT&T and Verizon continue? Here is what fundamental and technical analysis says about buying TMUS stock.
By using Microsoft's hybrid infrastructure, AT&T (T) will be able to significantly decrease engineering and development costs.
The new infrastructure will help improve the overall coverage for AT&T's (T) wireless customers in Chester County.
VZ stock provides a dividend but a buyback has been shelved amid 5G wireless investments. Will investors place a higher multiple on Verizon stock on expectations of revenue growth reaccelerating?
COMSovereign Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: COMS) ("COMSovereign" or the "Company"), a U.S.-based developer of 4G LTE Advanced and 5G Communication Systems and Solutions, has been added to the Russell Microcap® Index effective at the open of trading today, marking the annual Russell U.S. Indexes reconstitution.
Increased analyst coverage over the past few weeks might lead to solid price appreciation for stocks like RAVN, HCI, BRC, LPL and ATEX.
Anterix (ATEX) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON) (Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a leading global provider of connectivity and internet services, announces that its operating company in Pakistan, Jazz, has secured a PKR 50 billion (approximately USD 320 million1) syndicated credit facility from a banking consortium led by Habib Bank Limited (HBL). This 10-year facility will be used to finance the company's ongoing 4G network rollouts and technology upgrades, as well as to address upcoming maturities.