Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 7.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TKC 35.3%, $TIGO 24.6%, $GOGO 15.3%, $AMX 11.5%, $ATEX 10.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VOD -2.8%, $UZD -3.9%, $USM -28.0%, $S -30.8%, $TDS -35.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TKC 10.3%, $TIGO 6.5%, $GOGO 4.5%, $RCI 3.7%, $GSAT 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UZD -2.0%, $VOD -2.4%, $TDS -2.4%, $S -3.5%, $USM -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 7.3%, for the past 3 months is 15.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.7%, the lowest correlation is -4.2%, the latest correlation is -2.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.3% between TDS and USM
The lowest correlation is -67.0% between AMX and USM
T-Mobile US (NASDAQ: TMUS) is ready to join its fellow telecom giants in becoming a massive cash cow. Management provided an updated outlook for the full year with its third-quarter earnings report, and it suggests free cash flow of about $2 billion for the fourth quarter. Fueling that free cash-flow growth is the completion of its integration with Sprint, which comes with some hefty expenses.
In the last year, multiple insiders have substantially increased their holdings of SentinelOne, Inc. ( NYSE:S ) stock...
Partner Communications Company Ltd (NASDAQ: PTNR) reported third-quarter FY22 revenue growth of 6% year-on-year to $252 million. Service revenue rose 8% Y/Y to $206 million, and Equipment revenue fell 1% Y/Y to $46 million. Service revenues for the cellular segment increased 9% Y/Y to $134 million, and the fixed-line segment rose 6% Y/Y to $80 million. Cellular ARPU grew 6% Y/Y at $14; Cellular Subscriber Base rose 1% Y/Y to 3.04 million. The Cellular Churn Rate increased by 250 basis points to
QUARTERLY ADJUSTED EBITDA TOTALED NIS 276 MILLION
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 Reddit stocks that are too cheap to ignore. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, you can go directly to see the 5 Reddit Stocks That Are Too Cheap To Ignore. Reddit, an online platform, caught the attention of investors last year with the […]
Mexican telecommunications giant America Movil will propose reclassifying three of its share series to shareholders, the company said Tuesday. The "AA," "A" and "L" share series would become part of the company's "B" series, it said in a filing. The change would require amending the company's bylaws and will be subject to regulatory authorization, America Movil said.
America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V, Orange and Ceragon Networks are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) -Mexican telecommunications giant America Movil will propose reclassifying three of its share series to shareholders, the company said Tuesday. The "AA," "A" and "L" share series would become part of the company's "B" series, it said in a filing. The change would require amending the company's bylaws and will be subject to regulatory authorization, America Movil said.
Tigo Money, Millicom’s Fintech business, and Visa Collaborate to Boost Financial Inclusion Across Latin America Through this partnership, Visa and Tigo Money seek to expand access to digital payment channels, democratize financial services, and transform the payment journey for millions of consumers LUXEMBOURG, November 21, 2022 – Tigo Money, the Fintech business of Millicom that is revolutionizing financial inclusion with digital technology in Latin America, and Visa, the world leader in digita
America Movil's (AMX) performance is likely to gain from increasing broadband client base and wireless subscriber additions.