Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.6% in a week
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TIGO 11.7%, $VOD 6.7%, $TDS 6.0%, $TIMB 4.8%, $TMUS 4.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GSAT -3.2%, $ORBC -3.4%, $SPOK -7.6%, $COMS -9.1%, $IRDM -14.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GOGO 11.8%, $TIGO 5.2%, $AMX 5.1%, $TDS 3.4%, $USM 2.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ATEX -3.4%, $VEON -4.1%, $IRDM -4.3%, $COMS -6.5%, $GSAT -10.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.5%, for the past 3 months is 10.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.3%, the lowest correlation is 0.2%, the latest correlation is 17.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.7% between TDE and TDJ
The lowest correlation is -49.7% between SKM and TDE
Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces, further to the Company's report dated April 5, 2021, that in accordance with the recommendation of the Company's Nominating Committee, the Company's Board of Directors has approved today the appointment of Mr. Avi Zvi as the new CEO of the Company, effective June 1, 2021.
Parallel Wireless, Inc., the U.S.-based Open RAN company delivering the world's leading All G, cloud-native Open RAN solution, is proud to announce that we have been selected by Millicom (NASDAQ: TIGO) as a strategic partner to provide the first O-RAN compliant networks in Latin America enabling 4G. Millicom is a leading provider of cable and mobile services dedicated to emerging markets, primarily in Latin America, with nearly 55 million mobile customers. They are the leading provider of high-s...
Millicom First to bring innovative O-RAN compliant Open RAN to Latin America Partners with Parallel Wireless for the deployment Millicom subsidiary TIGO Colombia to deliver service with 362 rural sites Luxembourg, May 12, 2021 – Millicom will become the first operator in Latin America to deploy O-RAN compliant Open Radio Access Network (Open RAN) architecture in partnership with Parallel Wireless. The innovative technology will be deployed by Millicom’s subsidiary Tigo Colombia, delivering 4G se...
First of all, thank you all for joining this conference call and now we will begin the conference call by the Fiscal Year 2021 First Quarter Earnings Results by SK Telecom. Now we shall commence the presentation by SK Telecom. Today's conference call will consist of the presentation on the earnings results for Q1 of 2021 and the future management plans and strategic direction by Poong Young Yoon, CFO and Head of Corporate Center I, and Hyung-il Ha, Head of Corporate Center II, followed by a Q&...
Leverages ORBCOMM’s unique, dual-mode technology to ensure the reliability and efficiency of their communications and protection from network obsolescenceROCHELLE PARK, N.J., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ORBCOMM Inc. (Nasdaq: ORBC), a global provider of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, today announced that Marten Transport (Marten), one of the largest refrigerated truckload, dedicated, intermodal and brokerage providers in North America, has begun the retrofit of their fleet of refrigerat...
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS] and United States Cellular Corporation [NYSE: USM] announce the following webcasts:
Acquisition by GI Partners On Track to Close in the Second Half of 2021ROCHELLE PARK, N.J., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ORBCOMM Inc. (Nasdaq: ORBC), a global provider of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, today announced the expiration of the 30-day “go-shop” period under the terms of the merger agreement between ORBCOMM and GI Partners, a leading US-based investor in data infrastructure businesses, which was previously announced on April 8, 2021. The “go-shop” period expired at 11:59 pm E...