Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 0.6% in a week
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up -0.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IRDM 35.0%, $ATEX 32.4%, $ORBC 28.6%, $GOGO 14.6%, $VEON 12.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TIGO -4.8%, $PTNR -4.8%, $CEL -5.1%, $TDI -6.4%, $TIMB -9.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ORBC 16.5%, $IRDM 12.4%, $USM 10.2%, $VEON 9.5%, $ATEX 8.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SPOK -3.0%, $SKM -3.8%, $PTNR -4.8%, $AMX -4.9%, $COMS -9.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 6.8%, for the past 3 months is 9.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 12.6%, the lowest correlation is -0.2%, the latest correlation is 1.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.9% between TDJ and UZA
The lowest correlation is -56.5% between ATEX and VOD
A downtrend in customer demand for legacy products and services owing to coronavirus-induced adversities affects the profitability of AT&T (T) in Slovakia.
Cellcom Israel Ltd., ("Cellcom Israel" or "the Company") (NYSE: CEL)(TASE: CEL) today announced that it intends to consolidate the listing of its shares onto one single exchange, the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange ("TASE"). The Company will maintain the current listing of its shares on TASE, which will become Cellcom Israel's primary and only listing.
These are the communications stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for February 2021.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PTNR) and (TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces that on January 15, 2021, the Lod-Central District Court ruled to recognize the lawsuit against a subsidiary of the Company, 012 Smile Telecom Ltd. ("012 Smile"), as a class action, which concerns the claim that 012 Smile sold to its customers data browsing packages at a specified speed, which is not possible for them to achieve since the infrastr...
Saban Capital Group Chairman & CEO, Haim Saban, joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss consolidation and M&A in the media industry.
As the coronavirus pandemic forces people to work, shop, and go to school online, it’s highlighted the deep disparity in access to broadband internet — and in turn, health care.