Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.4% in a week
- Wireless Telecommunications stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GOGO 33.7%, $ATEX 8.7%, $PTNR 7.5%, $RCI 3.9%, $VEON 1.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TMUS -8.3%, $TKC -9.0%, $GSAT -11.9%, $IRDM -11.9%, $COMS -32.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IRDM 7.0%, $AMOV 5.1%, $GOGO 4.6%, $AMX 4.3%, $TIGO 4.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TKC -1.2%, $VEON -1.7%, $TDS -1.8%, $PTNR -5.9%, $COMS -15.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 12.7%, for the past 3 months is 8.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.6%, the lowest correlation is 1.4%, the latest correlation is 7.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.1% between TDI and UZA
The lowest correlation is -48.2% between ORBC and TIGO
Even with minimal impact from the latest iPhone launch, the growing competitiveness of the wireless industry will be on full display when telecommunications companies start reporting quarterly results in the week ahead.
VZ stock provides a dividend but a buyback has been shelved amid 5G wireless investments. Will investors place a higher multiple on Verizon stock on expectations of revenue growth reaccelerating?
Shares of Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) soared 37.6% on Tuesday after the provider of broadband connectivity services for the aviation market boosted its long-term financial forecast. The air travel industry is recovering from its coronavirus-related plunge -- and Gogo is poised to benefit. Gogo, in turn, is enjoying record equipment sales.
Investors in the Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) had to deal with an unusual situation on Tuesday. As of 12:15 p.m. EDT, the Nasdaq was down almost 2.5%, falling more steeply than the rest of the stock market. Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) has been an off-again, on-again favorite among investors for quite a while, and it finally sees better times ahead.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., September 28, 2021--Spok, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK) and a global leader in healthcare communications, released the results of its eleventh annual survey on communications in healthcare. This year more than 200 executives, physicians, nurses, IT personnel, contact center representatives, and more from around the U.S. responded with eye-opening input about the state of communication at their respective organizations.
Iridium Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: IRDM) ("Iridium") will host a conference call on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss the Company's third-quarter 2021 financial results. In advance of the call on October 19, 2021, Iridium will issue its third-quarter 2021 earnings press release, which will be available on the investor relations page of the Company's website. To participate in the teleconference, callers can dial 1-412-902-6740 and ask for the Iridium Communica
Gogo Inc. shares jumped 6% in premarket trade Tuesday, after the provider of broadband services for airlines raised its long-term financial goals. Chicago-based Gogo said it now expects revenue to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of approximately 15% from 2020 to 2025, up from a previous target of at least 10% set on its fourth-quarter earnings call. The company expects to generate free cash flow of about $125 million in 2023, following the deployment of its Gogo 5G network in 2022, follo
Gogo Inc. (NASDAQ: GOGO), the world's largest provider of broadband connectivity services for the business aviation market, today announced that it has increased the long-term financial targets that were originally provided on its fourth quarter 2020 earnings conference call.
Gogo says its margin, based on adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, will climb to 45% in 2025.
Collaboration between Fundación Real Madrid and Millicom|TIGO for social sports projects in Latin America Millicom CEO Mauricio Ramos visited Ciudad Real Madrid Madrid, September 27, 2021 - Florentino Pérez has met with the CEO of Millicom | TIGO, Mauricio Ramos in Ciudad Real Madrid to sign the alliance that, over the next 5 years, will facilitate the sustainability of more than 65 social sports projects by the Foundation in nine Latin American countries (Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salva