- Volatility is at a recent 2 week low. A recent low volatility of stock movement within a box range could trigger break through when activities pick up.
- A moving average of short volume ratio is at a recent 2 week low. A lower short volume ratio could be a bullish signal.
- RSI is at a high level of 71. A high level of RSI indicates the stock is overbought.
- MACD is crossing MACD signal line at 1.0. MACD crossing signal line is bullish signal.
Short Volume Ratio = Short Volume / All Volume. Source of Short Volume data comes fromFinra
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence oscillator (MACD) is one of the simplest and most effective momentum indicators available.
Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. RSI oscillates between zero and 100. According to Wilder, RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30.
On Wednesday, Ligand Pharmaceuticals got an upgrade for its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating from 93 to 97.
Emergent Biosolutions saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating rise to 97 Wednesday, up from 92 the day before.
For his final "Executive Decision" segment of Monday's Mad Money program, Jim Cramer checked in Robert Kramer, President and CEO of Emergent BioSolutions , the contract manufacturer that's seen its shares plunge $40 from their August highs. EBS shares rose 1.7% Monday, however, after the company presented at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference. Kramer explained that Emergent provides several different services, from devices to therapeutics to contract development to packaging for companies ...
Emergent (EBS) tightens revenue view for 2020 and expects a consistent rise in sales of contract development and manufacturing services provided to other companies.
Jim Cramer's game plan for this week starts with the kickoff of the annual JPMorgan Chase healthcare conference on Monday, which will highlight many healthcare stocks that have great growth and don't need a strong economy to keep growing. Cramer told viewers he will be listening to presentations from Bristol-Myers Squibb , Johnson & Johnson , Moderna , Regeneron and Emergent BioSolutions .
* Expects continued strong financial and operating momentum in 2021, forecasting total revenues of $2 billion at the midpoint and Adjusted EBITDA of $780 million at the midpoint, both increases year-over-year * Reports preliminary 2020 total revenues of $1.55 billion at the midpoint and Adjusted EBITDA of $635 million at the midpoint, both at or above prior guidance given in November 2020GAITHERSBURG, Md., Jan. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE:EBS) today announced i...
Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.