Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Chinese Tech stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Chinese Tech stocks up 9.0% on average while median return up 5.3% in a week
- Chinese Tech stocks up 27.8% on average while median return up 17.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NCTY 315.1%, $WBAI 232.9%, $YI 78.1%, $QTT 75.8%, $QD 74.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TCOM -1.9%, $JOBS -4.1%, $SFUN -4.8%, $LIZI -10.6%, $JKS -12.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $YI 60.8%, $QTT 56.8%, $WIMI 48.1%, $BZUN 38.5%, $NCTY 28.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TCOM -5.0%, $SFUN -5.4%, $LIZI -6.0%, $FENG -6.1%, $LI -8.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.0%, for the past 3 months is 11.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.3%, the lowest correlation is 0.0%, the latest correlation is 8.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.7% between CWEB and KWEB
The lowest correlation is -63.9% between FENG and LIZI
Dow Jones futures were little changed late Monday after Apple and Tesla stock set record highs. Microsoft earnings are due late Tuesday.
LEAD PLAINTIFF DEADLINE IS MARCH 22, 2021NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that a federal securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York on behalf of investors that purchased Lizhi, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIZI) American Depositary Receipts (“ADRs”) pursuant and/or traceable to the Company’s initial public offering conducted on or about January 17, 2020 (the “IPO” or “Offe...
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - January 25, 2021) - Levi & Korsinsky notifies investors hat a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York on behalf of all persons and entities that either held publicly-traded Changyou.com Limited (NYSE: CYOU) ("Changyou") American Depository Shares on April 23, 2020 or sold such shares during the period between February 14, 2020 and April 23, ...
The Dow Jones Industrial Average declined modestly in today's stock market, while the Nasdaq composite turned positive from earlier lows of the day.
Shares of Chinese electric car battery maker CBAK Energy Technology (NASDAQ: CBAT) rushed ahead more than 19% in early trading Monday, before pausing and retracing in the afternoon. As of 1:35 p.m. EST, CBAT shares remain up a respectable 3.2%. In a press release this morning, CBAK announced that it has signed "a one-year strategic cooperation framework agreement" with Chinese light electric truck manufacturer Chengdu Raja New Energy Automotive Technology.
Shares of Pinduoduo (NASDAQ: PDD) popped as much as 14% today after getting a bullish initiation from Wall Street. Bernstein commenced coverage of Pinduoduo with an outperform rating and assigned a price target of $210, which represents 22% upside from Friday's closing price. "Armed with generous access to capital, massive troves of data, and access to consumers via push notifications, our companies have long track records of creating new markets," the analyst wrote in a research note to inves...
The Dow Jones fell amid a broad pullback, though Apple was fighting to stay in its buy zone. Microsoft also touched a buy point.
IMVU Inc. announced a strategic round of investment of more than $35 million from Structural Capital, NetEase inc, one of China's leading internet and online game services providers, and other investors. The investment will be used to fund product development and other initiatives to address the company's growing businesses, which includes IMVU, the world's largest avatar social platform and WithMe Entertainment, a new user-generated platform in development for friendship and shared experiences.
Aikya Investment Management Ltd, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 21% was recorded by the fund for the Q4 of 2020, below its MSCI Emerging Market benchmark that returned 26.7%. You can view the fund’s top 10 holdings to have […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Lizhi Inc. ("Lizhi" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:LIZI) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired Lizhi securities pursuant and/or traceable to Lizhi's January 17, 2020 initial public offering (the "IPO" or the "Offering").