Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Chinese Tech stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.3% in a day
- Chinese Tech stocks up 5.9% on average while median return up 4.6% in a week
- Chinese Tech stocks up 10.0% on average while median return up 3.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RENN 99.4%, $JRJC 84.4%, $NTES 25.1%, $ATHM 23.9%, $YRD 23.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UXIN -13.2%, $CBAT -13.3%, $LKCO -13.5%, $SECO -16.3%, $UCL -38.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $JRJC 45.4%, $CAN 37.3%, $QTT 32.9%, $YRD 19.2%, $BILI 18.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CALX -4.7%, $JOBS -6.4%, $TOUR -7.8%, $TKAT -13.1%, $UCL -19.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.1%, for the past 3 months is 34.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.2%, the lowest correlation is 10.1%, the latest correlation is 18.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 100.0% between CWEB and KWEB
The lowest correlation is -29.9% between CALX and JT
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - October 21, 2021) - The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley on behalf of shareholders in Vipshop Holdings Limited ("Vipshop" or "the Company") (NYSE: VIPS) for violations of the securities laws.Investors who purchased the Company's securities between March 22, 2021 and March 29, 2021, inclusive (the ''Class Period''), are encourage
NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bernstein Liebhard, a nationally acclaimed investor rights law firm, reminds investors of the deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion in a securities class action lawsuit filed on behalf of investors who purchased or acquired the securities of Vipshop Holdings Ltd. ("Vipshop" or the "Company") (NYSE: VIPS) from March 22, 2021 through March 29, 2021 (the "Class Period"). The lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of
SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 / Hagens Berman urges Vipshop Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:VIPS) investors with significant losses to submit your losses now.
Nio, Inc (NYSE: NIO) was trading up about 1% on Thursday, while continuing to consolidate a 17% move off the bottom of $33.17 the stock printed on Oct. 7. The EV manufacturer, which recently began shipping vehicles to Norway had a rough third quarter, losing 36% of its value between July 1 and Sept. 30. On Thursday, it was reported 110-year-old asset management firm Baillie Gifford lowered its exposure in the China-based company during the period by about 287,255 shares, reducing its original 90
Tesla has just put up a few impressive stats, Wall Street analysts say.
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 21, 2021--Portland-based marketing agency recognized for delivering cutting-edge marketing solutions and cutting launch times for BSPs by 60 percent.
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 21, 2021--Illinois-based broadband ISV is honored for helping service providers transform disparate data into actionable intelligence to facilitate growth.
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 21, 2021--Michigan-based communications solution provider lauded for innovative sales strategies, outstanding services and solutions, and customer engagement.
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 21, 2021--Missouri-based broadband solutions provider honored for contributions in connecting rural America and closing the digital divide.