Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Chinese Tech stocks up 3.5% on average while median return up 2.9% in a day
- Chinese Tech stocks up 9.2% on average while median return up 7.4% in a week
- Chinese Tech stocks up 26.0% on average while median return up 22.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $YRD 142.7%, $DADA 133.8%, $LX 81.6%, $TOUR 71.3%, $BZUN 63.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FENG -0.8%, $TAL -14.5%, $CALX -16.3%, $SECO -23.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TOUR 57.1%, $NIU 23.0%, $UCL 20.9%, $LI 18.3%, $WB 18.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SECO -1.1%, $CALX -1.5%, $TAL -2.7%, $SEED -6.2%, $LEJU -6.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.0%, for the past 3 months is 39.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.4%, the lowest correlation is 8.8%, the latest correlation is 26.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 100.0% between CWEB and KWEB
The lowest correlation is -53.3% between LEJU and MOGU
Alibaba stock has rallied sharply amid renewed signs of accumulation as investors bet on better times ahead for the Chinese juggernaut.
Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) surprise earnings beat last night was shaking up the electric vehicle (EV) industry this morning, as shares of solid-state batteries researcher QuantumScape (NYSE: QS) tumbled 1.5% through 11:15 a.m. ET, but Tesla's Chinese rivals Nio (NYSE: NIO) and Xpeng (NYSE: XPEV) gained 2.7% and 3.4%, respectively. Tesla surprised investors by reporting $1.19 per share in profits on sales of $24.3 billion -- beating on both the top and bottom lines despite cutting prices on its ele...
Electric vehicle leader Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported fourth-quarter revenue of $24.32 billion, up 37% year-over-year. The revenue total beat a Street estimate of $24.16 billion. Tesla reported fourth-quarter adjusted earnings per share of $1.19, which beat a Street estimate of $1.13. Its vehicle production totaled 439,701 units in the fourth quarter, up 44% Y/Y, and deliveries amounted to 405,278 electric vehicles, higher by 31%Y/Y. Tesla said it remains committed to a target production goa
One painful mistake investors can make is to rely too much on stock screeners when looking for possible investments. For example, if they start their search by filtering out stocks with high earnings multiples, they may overlook promising businesses that have had an off year, but that are still relatively cheap. Alibaba Group Holdings (NYSE: BABA) and CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) both fall into that category, and they may be great buys right now.
Lamb Weston (LW), Pinduoduo (PDD), and Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX) have been selected as the top picks with a high net income ratio.
Chinese stocks rebounded with Covid curbs easing, but soaring infections are a concern. E-commerce, solar and EV stocks are among the 5 best.
There’s not much arguing on the matter anymore with most agreeing that the future of the auto industry lies with electric vehicles (EVs). Between 2022 and 2030, Mizuho analyst Vijay Rakesh projects BEV (battery electric vehicles) sales will grow at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 22% globally and could be “resilient to macro risks from higher interest rates as the overall commercialization runway remains secular.” Right now, China is the segment leader, representing roughly 64% of all BE
Li Auto Inc. Sponsored ADR (LI) closed the most recent trading day at $23.16, moving -0.86% from the previous trading session.
Bilibili (BILI) closed the most recent trading day at $25.91, moving +1.05% from the previous trading session.
JD.com, Inc. (JD) closed the most recent trading day at $61.38, moving -0.39% from the previous trading session.