Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Chinese Tech stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Chinese Tech stocks down 8.4% on average while median return down 6.3% in a week
- Chinese Tech stocks down 10.7% on average while median return down 9.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UXIN 104.0%, $JOBS 13.3%, $JT 10.4%, $RENN 8.7%, $LKCO 8.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $XNET -33.5%, $WAFU -34.6%, $NCTY -35.3%, $LIZI -36.7%, $PBTS -45.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SY 2.1%, $WB 2.0%, $ATHM 1.4%, $JOBS 0.9%, $YY 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LKCO -19.3%, $TKAT -22.0%, $ONE -25.5%, $PBTS -26.9%, $WAFU -27.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.1%, for the past 3 months is 29.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.8%, the lowest correlation is 3.2%, the latest correlation is 40.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.8% between CWEB and KWEB
The lowest correlation is -49.5% between JKS and JOBS
Alibaba is expected to show its best revenue growth in three years when the China e-commerce giant reports results for its March 31 quarter. Here's what else might happen.
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - May 12, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of Canaan Inc. ("Canaan") (NASDAQ: CAN) between February 10, 2021 and April 9, 2021. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. To get more ...
The flow of news about self-driving cars is picking up, and not all of it is coming from the Tesla CEO.
Or Offer, SimilarWeb Founder & CEO, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the data analytics company’s public debut on the NYSE and business outlook.
Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP ("GPM"), a leading national shareholder rights law firm, today announced that it has commenced an investigation on behalf of So-Young International Inc. ("So-Young" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SY) investors concerning the Company’s possible violations of the federal securities laws.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Hagens Berman updates investors in the following publicly-traded companies and urges investors who have suffered significant losses to contact the firm. Further details about the cases, including important upcoming deadlines, can be found at the links provided.
Arisaig Partners, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Arisaig’s three Funds all ended the quarter down between 4 and 6%, with a positive start to the year reversing course around mid-February. You can view the fund’s top 5 holdings to have a […]
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - May 12, 2021) - The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that a class action lawsuit has commenced in the on behalf of investors who purchased Canaan Inc. ("Canaan") (NASDAQ: CAN) between February 10, 2021 and April 9, 2021.If you suffered a loss, contact us at the link below. There is no cost or obligation to you.http://www.wongesq.com/pslra-1/canaan-inc-loss-submission-form-2?prid=15764&wire=5Allegations against CAN include that the Company made materially...
JD.com's (JD) first-quarter results are likely to reflect strength across JD Retail, JD Health and New Business segments.
Baidu's (BIDU) first-quarter results are expected to reflect gains from its search engine, the AI business and the autonomous driving efforts.