Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 2.0% in a week
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 16.9% on average while median return up 17.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TACT 54.1%, $PBI 24.2%, $ACCO 20.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KEQU -5.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TACT 5.5%, $ACCO 3.4%, $SCS 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KEQU -1.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.6%, for the past 3 months is 21.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.0%, the lowest correlation is -3.3%, the latest correlation is 29.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.8% between HNI and SCS
The lowest correlation is -22.9% between PBI and VIRC
NEW YORK (Reuters) -Hestia Capital Partners LP, which scored big gains on its GameStop bet, is pushing shipping and mailing company Pitney Bowes Inc to re-evaluate its capital allocation and e-commerce strategy, sources familiar with the matter said. The hedge fund, which owns a 6.9% stake in the company that leases postal meters and pre-sorts mail for commercial clients, has held talks with Pitney Bowes and has suggested a possible sale of an underperforming segment, two people with direct kno...
HAMDEN, Conn., November 21, 2022--TransAct® Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) ("TransAct" or "the Company"), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high growth markets, today announced that it has received orders for more than $10 million from a global slot machine provider for TransAct’s industry leading Epic Edge casino printer. These orders, which is expected to be delivered over the first three quarters of 2023, represents an approximately 300% increa
TransAct Technologies ( NASDAQ:TACT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$17.9m (up 68% from...
Shipping and mailing company Pitney Bowes Inc. said Friday it will raise prices by 6.5% for ecommerce services, staring Jan. 1. The general rate increase (GRI) applies to the standard delivery of packages weighting at least 1 pound through the company's U.S. network, standard returns through its U.S. network and cross-border deliveries to more than 100 countries. "Our 2023 ecommerce pricing will allow Pitney Bowes to maintain capacity and performance levels across our network, while continuing t
STAMFORD, Conn., November 18, 2022--Pitney Bowes announces 6.5% general rate increase for Standard Delivery, Standard Returns and Cross-Border Delivery Services for 2023
VIRC, TCRT, AINC, CWEN and WHF have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on November 18, 2022.
TransAct Technologies Incorporated ( NASDAQ:TACT ) shareholders are doubtless heartened to see the share price bounce...
Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI), the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, has officially launched OpenBlue Enterprise Manager (OBEM) on the Alibaba Cloud, deepening the collaboration between the two companies. Alibaba Cloud is a leading cloud computing and artificial intelligence service provider. Alibaba's Net Zero Cloud initiative is designed to "drive its own carbon reduction, provide digital carbon reduction capabilities and support green technology innovation."
ACCO Brands Corporation ( NYSE:ACCO ) will pay a dividend of $0.075 on the 12th of December. This means the annual...
The collapse of cryptocurrency exchange FTX amid reports at least $1 billion in client funds disappeared has prompted comparisons to notorious financial scandals in recent decades.