Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 1.7% in a day
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up -2.1% in a week
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 7.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TACT 23.5%, $JCI 4.1%, $ACCO 3.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MLHR -8.5%, $PBI -8.8%, $SCS -9.0%, $HNI -15.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TACT 25.4%, $ACCO 11.1%, $JCI 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KEQU -3.1%, $MLHR -3.6%, $PBI -4.4%, $HNI -6.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.5%, for the past 3 months is 24.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 51.4%, the lowest correlation is 2.6%, the latest correlation is 19.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.1% between HNI and SCS
The lowest correlation is -32.6% between KNL and SCS
MUSCATINE, Iowa, July 08, 2021--HNI Corporation Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results Conference Call
The HON Company today announced the release of Workwall, its newest innovative product for the modern workplace. A dynamic and customizable tack zone solution, Workwall fits a variety of office designs and allows employees to better organize, plan, meet and work.
LAKE ZURICH, Ill., July 06, 2021--ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ACCO) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2021 earnings after the market close on July 28, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the results on July 29 at 8:30 a.m. EDT. The webcast can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of www.accobrands.com and will be available for replay.