Aggregated price index with volume information
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up -0.9% in a week
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 10.8% on average while median return up 7.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VIRC 76.4%, $SCS 24.0%, $ACCO 9.3%, $KEQU 9.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $JCI -9.9%, $TACT -10.1%, $PBI -13.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VIRC 24.3%, $HNI 2.2%, $SCS 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PBI -1.0%, $ACCO -1.4%, $JCI -3.5%, $KEQU -9.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.7%, for the past 3 months is 15.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.1%, the lowest correlation is 2.1%, the latest correlation is 40.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 65.8% between ACCO and PBI
The lowest correlation is -20.7% between KEQU and TACT
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
The crux of safe investment lies in choosing a company that is not burdened with debt, as a debt-free stock is almost impossible to find. You may buy LNN, AMAL, GME, SCS and LMB.
Stratasys (SSYS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Cheap and you earn income, what's not to like?
STAMFORD, Conn., September 26, 2023--Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services, today released new consumer data from its BOXpoll survey revealing key peak season trends and insights to help retailers prepare to meet consumer preferences and demand. The findings reveal that despite conflicting economic indicators, consumers say they’ll buy online more or the same as last year—supported by trends in growing cons
Steelcase Inc.'s ( NYSE:SCS ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.10 per share on 13th of October. The...
The furniture manufacturer for offices, hospitals, and classrooms is rallying after a solid quarterly report.
Does Steelcase (SCS) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Steelcase (SCS) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.