Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.2% in a week
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HNI 1.8%, $ACCO 0.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $JCI -3.3%, $VIRC -5.5%, $MLHR -7.8%, $SCS -8.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $JCI 4.8%, $MLHR 3.2%, $TACT 2.5%, $ACCO 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VIRC -0.6%, $HNI -0.9%, $PBI -1.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.0%, for the past 3 months is 22.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 64.4%, the lowest correlation is 1.8%, the latest correlation is 32.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.0% between HNI and MLHR
The lowest correlation is -47.3% between MLHR and TACT
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
STAMFORD, Conn., October 14, 2021--Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services, today announced it is being recognized with the 2021 Climate Leadership Award for Excellence in Greenhouse Gas Management for the second consecutive year. Pitney Bowes will be recognized for its ongoing efforts and commitment to reducing its environmental footprint in a ceremony that will take place virtually this evening during the Climat
The big shareholder groups in TransAct Technologies Incorporated ( NASDAQ:TACT ) have power over the company. Large...
STAMFORD, Conn., October 12, 2021--Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services, today announced it has been named to the Forbes list of World’s Best Employers 2021. This prestigious award is presented by Forbes and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider. The list was announced on October 12, 2021 and can currently be viewed on the Forbes website.
MUSCATINE, Iowa, October 11, 2021--HNI Corporation Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results Conference Call
Investors who chase only after the big-brand companies that they've heard of will find themselves throwing piles of money at high-priced stocks unlikely to post serious returns. Amazon may be a household name, but their stock would need to jump by $325 to post even a 10 percent return. Mid-value stocks, companies that make widgets, places whose names you've never seen in the headlines, these are the companies that make up the bulk of the stock market.
STAMFORD, Conn., October 07, 2021--Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI), a global technology company that provides commerce solutions in the areas of ecommerce, shipping, mailing and financial services, today announced that Tom Doherty has been appointed Vice President, Lending Services and Products. He joins Pitney Bowes from CIBC Bank USA where he served as Managing Director and Head of Business Banking.
LAKE ZURICH, Ill., October 06, 2021--ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ACCO) today announced that it will release its third quarter 2021 earnings after the market close on October 26, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the results on October 27 at 8:30 a.m. EDT. The webcast can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of www.accobrands.com and will be available for replay.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: ACCO Brands, ManpowerGroup, KBR, First American Financial and KT Corp