Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.6% in a week
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 14.8% on average while median return up 16.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PBI 38.2%, $TACT 32.7%, $VIRC 25.2%, $KEQU 21.8%, $KNL 19.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ACCO -1.0%, $HNI -1.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VIRC 6.0%, $KEQU 3.9%, $KNL 2.7%, $TACT 2.3%, $SCS 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JCI -0.7%, $MLHR -0.8%, $ACCO -2.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.1%, for the past 3 months is 32.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 57.0%, the lowest correlation is -7.5%, the latest correlation is 57.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.3% between HNI and KNL
The lowest correlation is -34.8% between ACCO and VIRC
The HON Company is proud to announce the launch of its newest addition to their task seating lineup: Cliq™.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Company to Host Q&A Conference Call at 5:30 p.m. ETEAST GREENVILLE, Pa., Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Knoll, Inc. (NYSE:KNL), a leading designer and manufacturer of furnishings and coverings for the workplace and home, today announced that it plans to report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 on Wednesday, February 10, 2021, following the close of the market. In addition, Knoll, Inc. will host a Q&A conference call at 5:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 to ...
TransAct® Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) ("TransAct" or "the Company"), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, today announced that it has secured a new order from an existing labeling customer to upgrade to the full BOHA! ecosystem. The company has deployed the BOHA! system in 19 locations and will continue to deploy the BOHA! system across approximately 215 stores as they expand their fresh food offerings.
After nearly a year-long experiment in telecommuting, 85% of remote workers say they’d rather be back in the office. Conducted by the office furniture giant over the course of five months, the report summarizes findings from eight qualitative and quantitative studies conducted in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Mexico, and Spain.
Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") upgraded DMT Solutions Global Corporation's (dba BlueCrest) senior secured term loan due 2024 to B2 from B3. Subsequent to Moody's rating action on December 1, 2020, BlueCrest revised the contemplated transaction by downsizing the proposed $445 million senior secured term loan due 2027 offering to $225 million and keeping the existing term loan due 2024 in place. The B2 CFR incorporates BlueCrest's small scale and challenged growth prospects that reflect ...
Pitney Bowes Appoints Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer