Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 0.8% in a week
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks down 11.1% on average while median return down 8.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PBI -10.4%, $HNI -13.3%, $VIRC -15.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HNI 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KEQU -1.0%, $PBI -1.9%, $VIRC -5.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.8%, for the past 3 months is 14.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.4%, the lowest correlation is -7.1%, the latest correlation is -7.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.9% between PBI and SCS
The lowest correlation is -36.8% between JCI and KEQU
Fourth quarter results: Revenue and earnings growth driven by year-over-year pricing benefitsOperating margin improved 330 basis points compared to prior year driven by gross margin improvementYear-over-year order declines moderated to 8% in fourth quarter compared to 17% in third quarter Fiscal 2023 results: Company delivered 17% revenue growth and significant earnings improvement despite challenging environment Outlook: First quarter guidance reflects continued year-over-year earnings improvem
STAMFORD, Conn., March 22, 2023--Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services, announced today that Ned Zachar, Vice President, Investor Relations, and Alex Brown, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, will present and hold one-on-one meetings with investors at the Sidoti Virtual Conference beginning Wednesday, March 22nd, through Thursday, March 23rd.
STAMFORD, Conn., March 21, 2023--The Pitney Bowes Order Experience Index offers insights from a year's worth of consumer data about the ecommerce journey, from checkout to returns.
HAMDEN, Conn., March 20, 2023--TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high growth markets, announced today that Tracey Winslow has been named Global Chief Revenue Officer, effective immediately. Ms. Winslow joined TransAct in 2005 as Senior Vice President, Marketing after a successful 22-year career at Xerox, where she left the company as Worldwide Marketing Manager, Production Color Marketing. At TransAct, she
PITTSBURGH, March 16, 2023--Hestia Capital Management, LLC (collectively with its affiliates, "Hestia" or "we"), which is the third largest stockholder of Pitney Bowes, Inc. (NYSE: PBI) ("Pitney Bowes" or the "Company") and has a beneficial ownership position of 8.4% of the Company’s outstanding common stock, today announced that it has filed a definitive proxy statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with Pitney Bowes’ 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders schedule
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
While it’s difficult to consider bidding up enterprises in the equities sector during this troubled period, long-term stocks to buy may eventually yield significant rewards for patient investors. True, the banking sector implosions don’t do much for confidence. And sure, the federal government will backstop depositors’ money. However, they’re giving the cold shoulder to investors, which will probably send a chill down the entire space. Further, the Federal Reserve has ample factors to consider a
STAMFORD, Conn., March 14, 2023--Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services, today announced that it has filed its definitive proxy statement and GOLD proxy card with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") in connection with its upcoming 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting") to be held on May 9, 2023. Pitney Bowes is urging all shareholders to vote on the GOLD proxy card. All Pitney
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation ( NASDAQ:KEQU ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that...
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...