Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down -0.2% in a week
- Office Equipment/Supplies stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 0.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SCS 11.6%, $ACCO 4.3%, $PBI 2.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HNI -1.1%, $JCI -2.6%, $TACT -8.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SCS 8.1%, $ACCO 2.5%, $HNI 1.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PBI -0.6%, $JCI -3.4%, $TACT -7.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.6%, for the past 3 months is 15.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.9%, the lowest correlation is -7.3%, the latest correlation is 0.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 67.5% between ACCO and HNI
The lowest correlation is -32.7% between PBI and TACT
HNI Corporation ( NYSE:HNI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth in the teens level...
LAKE ZURICH, Ill., January 12, 2022--ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ACCO) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 earnings after the market close on February 15, 2022. The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the results on February 16 at 8:30 a.m. EST. The webcast can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of www.accobrands.com and will be available for replay.
MUSCATINE, Iowa, January 07, 2022--HNI Corporation Celebrates 75th Anniversary
HAMDEN, Conn., January 06, 2022--TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, announced today that Bart Shuldman, Chairman & CEO is scheduled to virtually participate at the upcoming ICR Conference 2022 with a presentation on Monday, January 10th, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET which will be webcast live on TransAct’s investor relations website. TransAct will also be available for one-on-one meetings that sam
Heerlen, P7, based Investment company Pensionfund DSM Netherlands (Current Portfolio) buys Realty Income Corp, Broadcom Inc, T-Mobile US Inc, General Electric Co, Booking Holdings Inc, sells , CoreSite Realty Corp, Walmart Inc, , Independence Realty Trust Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Pensionfund DSM Netherlands.
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (NASDAQ: KEQU), a recognized global leader in the design, manufacture, and installation of laboratory, healthcare, and technical furniture products, today announced a change in its go-to-market channel strategy for the sale and distribution of its products. Kewaunee has historically sold products domestically through a network of dealers and distributors. In regions where those channel partners were insufficient to serve the market, Kewaunee has sold directly to g
NEUHAUSEN, Switzerland, January 05, 2022--Sensormatic Solutions, the leading global retail solutions portfolio of Johnson Controls, today released its annual traffic and behavior trends recap for the 2021 holiday season for the U.S. and Canada. This includes the period of six weeks spanning from the Sunday before Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 21, 2021, through Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022. The annual recap is informed by retail traffic data analytics within the company’s intelligent operating platform, Senso
Barclays analyst Julian Mitchell adjusts price targets for several multi-industry companies. Mitchell expects inflation to boost sales for multi-industry companies in Q4, but he sees margin pressure in the near term. The analyst's 2022 earnings estimates are slightly above consensus, and he thinks Street numbers need to be more backend loaded. The stronger U.S. dollar is also an "emerging headwind," says Mitchell. The analyst raised Johnson Controls International PLC's (NYSE: JCI) price target t
We are currently in the expansion stage of our business cycle, which means that we have more capacity with many opportunities to grow. Thus, it is an excellent time for industrial companies and their underlying stocks to thrive. The opportunities for infrastructure spending and green energy investments are powerful forces in the manufacturing industry. Increasing global output and higher capital expenditures are expected to help a wide range of industrial firms achieve revenue growth in the comi
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...