Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oil Refining/Marketing stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Oil Refining/Marketing stocks down 3.7% on average while median return down 3.8% in a week
- Oil Refining/Marketing stocks up 8.6% on average while median return up 4.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DK 26.5%, $CVI 21.8%, $HFC 17.8%, $PBF 14.8%, $MPC 9.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AE -4.5%, $TGS -4.6%, $CZZ -6.2%, $UGP -9.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AE 4.2%, $HFC 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ENBL -5.9%, $CVI -6.1%, $TRGP -8.3%, $CZZ -8.4%, $WES -10.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 44.6%, for the past 3 months is 51.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.0%, the lowest correlation is 12.2%, the latest correlation is 55.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.5% between MPC and VLO
The lowest correlation is -18.8% between DK and UGP
In this article, we present the 15 Best Beaten Down Stocks to Buy Now. If you’re in a hurry, click to skip ahead to the 5 Best Beaten Down Stocks to Buy Now. Investing in beaten-down stocks can be tricky. If an investor chooses the right stock at a certain price and sells the shares […]
Chevron's (CVX) cost-control moves are steadily impressive and are expected to have boosted fourth-quarter earnings and cash flows higher.
Firming crude oil prices have supported energy stocks in the new year. But some of them sure have more room to run.
HOUSTON, Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Targa Resources Corp. (“Targa” or the “Company”) (NYSE: TRGP) announced its quarterly dividend on common shares and its quarterly dividend on Series A preferred shares with respect to the fourth quarter of 2020. Targa announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per common share, or $0.40 per common share on an annualized basis, for the fourth quarter of 2020. This cash dividend will be paid February 16, 20...
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. On...
HOUSTON, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Targa Resources Partners LP (the “Partnership”), a subsidiary of Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE: TRGP), and the Partnership’s subsidiary Targa Resources Partners Finance Corporation announced today the pricing of an upsized offering of $1.0 billion in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2032 (the “2032 Notes”). The 2032 Notes will accrue interest at a rate of 4% per annum, will mature on January 15, 2032, and were priced at par. The of...
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") assigned a Ba3 rating to Targa Resource Partners LP's (TRP) proposed senior notes due 2032. TRP is wholly owned by Targa Resources Corp. (Targa). Targa and TRP's other ratings and Targa's stable outlook remain unchanged.
Stock markets are up and holding near record high levels, a condition that would usually make life difficult for dividend investors. High market values normally lead to lower dividend yields – but even in today’s climate, it’s still possible to find a high-yielding dividend payer. You need to look carefully, however. The market story of the past year has been unusual, to say the least. Last winter saw the steepest and deepest recession in market history – but it was followed by a fast recovery t...
HOUSTON, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Targa Resources Partners LP (the “Partnership”), a subsidiary of Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE: TRGP), and the Partnership’s subsidiary Targa Resources Partners Finance Corporation announced today that, subject to market conditions, they intend to sell in an offering in the United States to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and to persons outside of the United States p...