Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Oil Refining/Marketing stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -0.4% in a day
- Oil Refining/Marketing stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 0.4% in a week
- Oil Refining/Marketing stocks up 8.5% on average while median return up 6.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PBF 22.1%, $CVI 20.5%, $TRGP 19.1%, $ENBL 18.1%, $VLO 13.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HFC -0.3%, $TREC -1.3%, $PARR -6.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ENBL 4.6%, $TGS 3.9%, $TRGP 3.5%, $TREC 2.8%, $WES 2.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CVI -3.2%, $NS -6.3%, $UGP -10.2%, $DK -10.3%, $PARR -17.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.7%, for the past 3 months is 43.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.9%, the lowest correlation is 9.3%, the latest correlation is 18.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.7% between PSX and VLO
The lowest correlation is -24.8% between AE and ENBL
Energy operators ConocoPhillips (COP), EOG Resources (EOG), Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD), Marathon Petroleum (MPC) and The Williams Companies (WMB) turned in a better-than-expected first-quarter bottom-line performance.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / Transportadora de Gas del Sur SA (NYSE:TGS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 10, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Valero Energy chartered an oil products' tanker for storage in the U.S. Gulf Coast on Friday amid a cyber attack that shut the Colonial pipeline, the biggest U.S. fuel pipeline, two sources familiar with the matter said on Sunday. The tanker, called the Nave Titan, is currently in the Mississippi River in southern Louisiana, according to Refinitiv Eikon shipping data. Nave Titan can hold up to 330,000 barrels of oil, according to the tanker data.
(Reuters) -Valero Energy chartered an oil products' tanker for storage in the U.S. Gulf Coast on Friday amid a cyber attack that shut the Colonial pipeline, the biggest U.S. fuel pipeline, two sources familiar with the matter said on Sunday. The tanker, called the Nave Titan, is currently in the Mississippi River in southern Louisiana, according to Refinitiv Eikon shipping data. Nave Titan can hold up to 330,000 barrels of oil, according to the tanker data.
With oil prices continuing to climb, Big Oil, fresh off an overwhelmingly optimistic earnings season, could be ready for a round of buybacks
Investors who take an interest in HollyFrontier Corporation ( NYSE:HFC ) should definitely note that the Independent...
The results at Trecora Resources ( NYSE:TREC ) have been quite disappointing recently and CEO Pat Quarles bears some...
Joining me today are William pate president and chief executive officer well monthly on Chief Financial Officer and Joseph Israel, President and Chief Executive Officer of Par Petroleum. Before we begin, I know that our comments today may include forward looking statements.