Short Volume Ratio = Short Volume / All Volume. Source of Short Volume data comes fromFinra
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence oscillator (MACD) is one of the simplest and most effective momentum indicators available.
Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. RSI oscillates between zero and 100. According to Wilder, RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30.
- MACD is crossing MACD signal line at 2.1. MACD crossing signal line is bullish signal.
|Earning Growth (QoQ)||258%|
|Revenue Growth (QoQ)|
|Held by Institutions %||83%|
|1 Day Vol Adjusted Return||-0.7|
|1 Month Vol Adjusted Return||6.7|
|3 Month Vol Adjusted Return||3.3|
|6 Month Vol Adjusted Return||-1.8|
|20 Days SMA Price ZScore||1.1|
|50 Days SMA Price ZScore||1.8|
|12 -26 Days PPO||3.6|
|1 Month Average Short Volume Ratio||47.0|
|1 Day Volume Change ZScore||-0.8|
|1 Month Daily Vol||2.8|
Sellers hit Costco stock ahead of its quarterly report after the company posted another slowdown in monthly revenue.
Despite the fact that Broadcom Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGO) stock rose 3.2% last week, insiders who sold US$25m worth of stock in...
Microchip Technology (MCHP) is on track to meet its previously announced revenue guidance, riding on its investments to address key megatrends like AI and ML.
In the latest trading session, Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) closed at $522.21, marking a -1.45% move from the previous day.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Mizuho analyst Gregg Moskowitz reaffirmed a Neutral on Vmware, Inc (NYSE: VMW) with a $135 price target. VMW reported its partial 3Q results after the close, which were generally below expectations. Total revenue only grew 1% Y/Y, which came in well below the Street's 5% growth forecast. Total billings growth of 4% Y/Y also missed Street estimates of +9% Y/Y, and non-GAAP operating margins of 26.7% were roughly 30bps below consensus. Much more positively, License, Subscription, and SaaS billings
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Ken Griffin. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Ken Griffin Stock Portfolio: Top 5 Stock Picks. Citadel Investment Group, a multi-strategy hedge fund run by billionaire Ken Griffin, announced that its flagship Wellington multi-strategy fund returned 2.5% in […]
Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) closed the most recent trading day at $517.44, moving +0.44% from the previous trading session.